You guys know he'll be a shit president right?

You guys know he'll be a shit president right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nblUGPsVD-g
twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520
twitter.com/EPN/status/771423919978913792
youtube.com/watch?v=s38o_fE_7Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter, he will make it cool for me to say nigger and spic again.

I have much more faith in him than hill

all part of the plan for the ''Greater Canada Project''

American political goals

really makes you correct the record...

I would love to see you say that around blacks and latinos.

>mfw Sup Forums used memes to elect a president

I will call niggers niggers every single day when the Emperor wins. Pic related, it's me.

no bushs
no clintons

no more fucks given

So you admit he will be president?

You know Hillary would be an even shittier President, right OP?

Goal posts retreating at light speed ITT

Dumb frogposter.

>leeching off another country so my family doesn't die of starvation

Mexican life goals

Nah. OP BTFO!

>[citation needed]

what ever could make you think that, onan?
youtube.com/watch?v=nblUGPsVD-g

He's against tipp that's enough to make him better than clinton

Have you heard about the non existent Trump voters who aren't polled and doesn't identify with any current political party? Here's two of them.

He's not even good as a radical repub, backs off the mass anti-immigration deportation policy he was so proud of before, just because he's behind in polls now.

If he by some bizarre means ends up in the presidential seat, he will pull WAY more bitch shit like this and not stick to his radical claims.

twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520

twitter.com/EPN/status/771423919978913792

What happens next?

I do and I don't. It will be a change in pace but I see him doing all kinds of stupid shit. Not "starts WW3 stupid shit per se" but a lot of questionable shit. He says questionable things as it is now.

Hillary for all her corruption seems like she would just keep the country more or less how it is for another four years.

I think the reason why we're so close to some kind of race war or civil conflict is because both sides feel like they're fighting for the prosperity of their entire future. I think things are getting ugly because it feels like we're making crucial decisions about what kind of world we want to live in, more now than previously. Or maybe not, I don't know.

Why does she have to be such a shit candidate, though. I'm not a Democrat, but, Obama would never struggle against Trump. Hillary is just so ass that a candidate that in most other elections would be ass is the least ass. It's not fair. It makes me mad at the system which I guess almost puts me on Trump's side, except you guys are all actually racists.

You guys know he won't be any kind of president right?

Butthurt Nigger Alert

TRUMP BTFO

Daaaaaaa--aaaaammmmnnnnn!

Smackdown has been applied to OP!!!!!

This post needed to have that gif of the epic rap battle with the guy in the glasses and everyone going crazy around him, attatched to it.

The CTR shills have gotten really transparent as of late. Kudos for at least looking like you put in some effort though.

Btfo holly shit

We Rollin baby! We rooooooollllllllliiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!!!

An hero.

>he'll be a shit president
>he'll

You shills are accepting the fact that he's going to win, the next step is to make america great again.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
>Depression
Acceptance

No he won't because he won't be president.

Reminds of telling a kid to clean his room and he just sits there pouting, even though you're going to make him

and yet better than Hillary.

Do you hate Haitians as much as me?

Yes. But he'll be a great shit president.

Besides, if Hillary wins, this board will collapse in on itself, which will be funny as shit. However, if Trump wins, social media as a whole will collapse in on itself. People hate Hillary, but they sure as shit can't stand the thought of Trump pulling it off.

I want to see what happens if Trump wins. He won't, but I'd love to see it just for the sake of memes.

You'll find all sorts of people here desu

Sup Forums is supposed to be an anime board, i've never watched any animus past age 15 (and even then it was normie shit like yugioh, not shit in japanese). This is a place for the outskirts of opinion to talk. if racism became mainstream you'd see all the anti racist stuff of today on this board.

except it might actually make sense, because what really, truly ruins things is them going mainstream and being simplified for people with 85 IQ points

Pretty representative of the real thing, I'd say.

That's why he chose Pence to be his running mate

>moderate autism

You can't silence me, nigger lover.

we're SERIOUSLY not going to let those canucks have a nuke, right?

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. I'm still voting for him.

Better a shit president than a president who hates this country.

A shit president is better than a traitor.

Yes. It's why I voted Cruz.

not so nimble these days

maybe but you know hillary is trying to start a war with russia amidst poor economic conditions and hillary will race bait starting a civil war while the troops are gone

wow you're such a normie. why are you on Sup Forums?

Lesser of two evils.

>Obama
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=s38o_fE_7Qc

Niggers get violent, then their violence is then justified and holds up in court. Seriously, you'll have more legal problems for calling someone a nigger than you ever would beating one. Shit, if you fight back they'll slap a hate crime charge on your sentence. I'm not getting locked up for ten years for being edgy, just like I'm not going to say Sup Forums shit on my facebook so someone can call my job and have me fired.

I think Trump will either be a great president, or a terrible president. I definitely don't think his presidency will be one of mediocrity.

I actually think he has a 70% chance of being a terrible president and only a 30% chance of being a good president.

There will be a LOT of people who don't want to play ball with Trump's plans. There will be a lot of conflict between Trump, Congress, and corporations.