Trump comes up short in 'surreal' visit to Mexico

>“Who pays for the wall? We didn’t discuss that.”

>Donald Trump just came up empty-handed in Mexico and exposed the absurdity of his presidential campaign to the world. Since the launch of his presidential bid, Donald Trump has promised to build a wall across the U.S.-Mexico border and make Mexico pay for it. Over and over and over again. Today, Trump met with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto for nearly an hour and admitted:”Who pays for the wall? We didn’t discuss that.”

>Whoops.

correctrecord.org/trump-comes-up-short-in-surreal-mexico-visit/

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/trump-comes-up-short-in-surreal-mexico-visit/
twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520
twitter.com/EPN/status/771423919978913792
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/01/trump-declares-war-mexican-cartel-assets-pay-border-wall/
proceso.com.mx/452523/mexico-bajo-la-lupa-internacional-situacion-migrantes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
correctrecord.org
correctrecord.org)))
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are mexicans going to pay the mart?

I'm going to keep shitposting and Hillary is going to pay to counter me!

>correctrecord.org/trump-comes-up-short-in-surreal-mexico-visit/

>correctrecord.org

They're not gonna have much of a choice if he steps into office. We can just cut down on aid and use that money. Record = Not corrected nice try faggot.

Listen CTR shill, the wall is already decided on the payment comes later.

This just shows how absurd liberals have gotten. The MSM is pushing this hard too. Apparently they actually expect us to believe that Trump should have already brokered a deal with Mexico to pay for the wall before he is even elected. How fucking dumb is this? What tremendous spin the media and the Clinton camp are attempting with this.

MUH SIDES

We've already been through this one.

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>ctr

>correctrecord.org

Thanks Mr. President

This is how mexican media saw the meeting's outcome. Due our president's own incompetente/fear.

He is a helpless idiot, what else could we have expected?

twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520

twitter.com/EPN/status/771423919978913792

So uh

>shills moving the goalposts this hard

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/01/trump-declares-war-mexican-cartel-assets-pay-border-wall/

Trump Declares War: Mexican Cartel Assets to Pay for Border Wall

Operation: Taco Storm hen?

Nothing needs to be discussed

Here's how you pay for the wall without forcing mexico to do anything.

Imagine being Huma in bed as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time to marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she hatefully scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

>twitter.com/EPN/status/771423919978913792
We are going to tax and restrict the money illegals send the Mexico.

>Linking directly to your website

Lazy shilling, you don't deserve the pay.

I'm fine if he wants to make the cartels pay for it if that means that Mexico will benefit from it in the long run, but hell if I know how he's planning to do that.

>this whole copypasta

Gotta love how no matter how amazing Trumps campaign is, they just *say* he's doing bad, like they decide what reality is.

This, kek

I think CTR shills got their pay lowered so they are less energy now

It might be possible if your police force wasn't completely corrupt.

>controlled opposition

economic sanctions of the 60 billion dollar trade imbalance will pay for the wall.

there is no reason to discuss it.

I agree.

those are perfect tits.

Fuck third world countries man

Breeding restrictions when?

From what I understand you Mexicans need a border wall on your southern border too, since from what I understand illegal immigration is a large problem to you.

Mexico needs to pay and suffer a while for the damage you have to done to us.

>correctrecord.org
M8...

After dumbass Santa Anna gave you a third of our territory I think we're even.

KEK MANIFESTS IN TIMES OF NEED

Maybe it's just me but is there point in discussing who's going to pay for the wall when he's not even the president? Not only is he not the president, it's very fucking unlikely he's going to win at this current time.

This. And you have hurted us with your shitty industrialized food, too. Now we're as fat as you.

An eye for an eye.

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

You subhumans lost it to us even though we were outnumbered.

What is there to discuss if they are going to pay for the wall?

We deserved it after what you fucks did at the Alamo

Accurate, now we are shitting blood like you do. Thanks for the cancer.

If he wins, honestly, I really doubt the wall will even be built. Do people really say anything that he says seriously at this point? Even if he built it, it won't stop drug traffic. It may help illegal immigration and I'm all for that, but I really doubt it will stop the cartels. I'm not proud of it or anything, but them making tunnels to cross the border isn't unheard of.

>We are histories actors
They literally believe they control reality. They are even so bold as to say it in public and say dissenters don't matter because they have no power.

>1 post by this ID
Not sure if actual ctr or just another troll. Either way,

SAGE.

Thanks Don

PRAISE KEK

He didn't give it taco. We took it by force and will. We could take your country too and all of South America for that matter but we don't want to.
At least not directly. Now we prefer covert control.

>Not sure if actual ctr or just another troll. Either way,

Clearly a troll. The sauce on the article reduced its credibility to 0% out of the gate.

Silver or lead too stronk

He didn't discuss the wall because it is not up for discussion.

Actually... yes, but those central Americans are just travelling across our country to reach promise land

By the way, we are as bad with immigrants as USA is claimed to be

proceso.com.mx/452523/mexico-bajo-la-lupa-internacional-situacion-migrantes

>SAGE.

Enjoy your ban.

It doesn't matter that there are still differences on the "wall".

The fact that he was the only one that showed up immediately to President Enrique Nieto's request and every other candidate said whatever.

This bridged a gap between Mexico and America, there is a new found respect between Nieto and Trump now.

Only difference is that you are shitty blood from all the dicks and fists you are taking up the ass. Get ready for Trumps.

Definitely, some smaller cities' councils even pay the cartels to leave them alone. If our police system or our military stopped shitting their pants and actually tried to stop them instead of avoiding them, I'm sure we wouldn't have this problem. They might be "organized crime" and powerful, but they are no army, and I'm sure they don't have the manpower to fight back against one.

Totally retarded.

Why do lefties think Trump needs to ask Mexico to pay for the wall? Can someone explain?

Trump literally never said "WE WILL POLITELY REQUEST THAT MEXICO PAYS FOR THE WALL"

He said "They WILL pay for the wall"

there are 101 proposals on his site and the internet on how to do it

>correctrecord.org
you see leafs THIS IS HOW YOU SHITPOST

I want a wall for one reason: so America can have it's own version of the Great Wall. Talk about fat tourism revenue. That's probably the real reason for the wall.

Jews will pay for the wall.

I love how shills lay out their own inability to process information. This is why Norman Mailer called writing "the spooky art."

I have the same outlook.

I want to make China jealous.

sage

Wow, Trump is so done. I can't even believe how fucked American Politics is right now. At least I have solace in the fact (FACT) that Hillary Clinton will win and become President.

(you) are a faggot (OP)

It's almost like he isn't legally allowed to negotiate that sort of stuff unless he is explicitly the president.

Oh wait.

Do I need to post it again for you?

>correctrecord.org
>correctrecord.org
>correctrecord.org

(((correctrecord.org)))