Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMg5Rne4LQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>“I promised my sister I would treat Tommen as she treated Alayaya,”
Ayaya??

MINE

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

aaggghhh...

Is there an actress on GoT with a better smile?

Kill yourself, kike.

>inb4 Jonautist gets /got/ banned again

Queen of Love and Beauty, forever and ever.

good edition

never thought I'd see swedish blacked cuck jonautist back in these threads
GODS WE WERE STRONG THEN

>is there a person with a better smile?
nope

Mine.

Some literal nigger whore

who bitch is this

Jon is no king

Jon is cuck

It is known

Reminder Jon did nothing wrong.

oh gosh

the one true waifu

Was it autism?

How stupid are you? Your only argument seems to be that they might not get along. That's literally your only argument. That takes the show doing a complete 180° and undoing everything that was hinted at this season.

Nothing is guaranteed. The Night King or Cersei could wipe them all out. That does not change the fact that Jon and Dany's relationship is far more likely to HELP than it is to HURT. Period. It takes some insane mental gymnastics to claim otherwise.

Nice shoop, bitch looks like this these days.

This.

Jon will protect her smile

Yes.

Gods, I was a boar then.

FROGFU TO BE DESU HONEST

Good thread desu

Im done arguing with you. lets have a vote and see what other anons say

Which is better for Jon and the North?

A)A LITERAL MARRIAGE sealing the alliance with DANY

or

B)Literaly no permanent official alliance, just wing it and bend the knee and hope Daenerys keeps liking Jon enough to listen to him and eventually marry him

would you leave your delicious brown waifu for lyanna?

dead meme

me in the back

Just one year left... at the earliest

>not photoshopping a picture of jorah standing at the back

The marriage will come, but D&D don't want the audience to feel that Jon and Dany are only getting together in that sense to form an alliance, instead they want it to be out of love or soon to be obligation if Dany is knocked up.

>Jon betrayed his allies by getting the most powerful person in Westeros to help fight The Night King!
>He gave up the sovereignty of The North by combining it with the most force in the country.
>Targaryens are mad enough to antagonize The North, so losing sovereignty is bad! As we all know, Aegon Targaryen never conquered The North, because they were their own kingdom!

Reminder that anti-Jon faggots actually believe that this drivel makes sense.

jon is a weak cuckold, a traitor's bastard, born of incest, and sold out the north for a foreign whore
he'll hang for what he's done
the north remembers

Wyman Manderly in the books:

>Lord of White Harbor
>ancestors were originally from the Reach
>When they were driven out of their southern home by their enemies, they were sheltered by the Starks and given lands in the North, for which they swore fealty to House Stark forever
>Wyman bides his time and endures countless humiliations by the Freys with a grin, pretending to be a fat fool with no appetite for war so that the Lannisters will return his son, whom they took as hostage after the Red Wedding
>Secretly works with other loyal northern houses to orchestrate the destruction of the Boltons and the Freys and the restoration of the Starks to Winterfell

Wyman Manderly in the show:

>fat coward who refuses to fight the traitors who killed his liege lord

Reminder that this is the saddest death in the series and nothing comes close emotionally.

Bessie and her big tits

How can anyone see this precious smile and not fall madly and hopelessly in love with her? Emilia is Love. Emilia is Life.

why is rickon fat

Foreign "whore" has the biggest and best army in Westeros and North has dementia, who the fuck cares what they think.

I would give you all my updog if both the Jonfags and the Jonhaters will just fuck off with their autism

Why are you arguing an either/or statement when the show heavily implies that the two will marry? Are you actually watching the show and basing your opinions on it, or just going purely on conjecture and your own principles?

Who are the sub humans/Arabs of Essos?
Rhoynar?

probably because dany is a shit character and emilia can't act. I really think she is cute and charismatic outside of the show, and she was actually bearable this season, but she is generally shitty.

can't wait for my nigga euron greyjoy to put an axe in that cuck jon's head, and then rape dragon whore to death with his BIG FAT COCK

>Stannis
fucking perfect

The Dornish

Ghiscari

I wonder if Jaime has ever cried about Cersei

why are they black

By not being a virgins riven by virginity and loneliness lmao

Her smile is magical and infectious

A

CAREFUL NED

because le jews

omg user you can't just ask someone why they're black

Salladhor Saan

Giscari are more Carthago/Greece/Agypt
I mean smelly ugly people with no achievements in Essos and I think Rhoynar fits pretty well

daily reminder that the andals are the rapefugees of planetos

we wuz the first men n sheeit

he's not fat, he's big boned. and it's because he and shaggydog bully bran and take his food.

it's the same people that don't like rainbows and sunshine

daenaerys is a dumb whore who should be assassinated

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME DANY

>No achievements
>only region that repeatedly resisted Targaryen attempts at conquest while everyone else kneeled or got raped

Repeat after me. THE WHOOOOOOOORE...

I...I like most of those choices. Except there're problems relating to the ages of different characters and the fact that Michael Clarke Duncan is fucking dead.

Swap Tywin and Davos and I think it falls into line much better.

>The Bunk as Bobby B.
I fucking love it.

THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER

I'd ruin lena
I want to have filthy intercourse with her as I plunge my tongue so far down her mouth I taste the cigarette smoke on her tonsils

She's right up there with Kate Bush and Cassandra Peterson (Elvira).

For some reason though people on this website seem to prefer women who look like children. In any board.

You can't find a bad scene with Robert, GODS THEY WERE SO GOOD BACK THEN

Get some meta memes going. Shoop some A Knight's Tale scenes with Bobby.

Where is Corry from Corry in the House?

In his dying moments, Lancel realizes that there is no such thing as a breastplate stretcher.

>no Rose

If you want to see what this general will look like for the duration of 2018, take a look at

The Night's Kang

Nah offseason /got/ is still much than shitholes like /wtc/ or /meg/

>She will never take you home to her castle
>You will never bend her over the crenellations and fuck her from behind

>tfw started reading the books a year ago
>tfw I'm a very visual reader and like to imagine the characters acting out what I'm reading in my head
>tfw usually construct my own image of what the character looks like based on book descriptions
>tfw this time around I had already watched like six seasons of the show so everytime I visualize the characters I just see the actors from the show
>this works for some characters who were well cast but I have some situations like for Arya chapters where I see Maisie's dumb bloated face swimming in front of me the entire time
>tfw ruined the books for myself for being late to the show

Offseason /got/ is better than onseason /got/. All the showfags are gone and we can have comfy discussion.

>tfw first read the books in 2001
>tfw personal image of the characters is so ingrained nothing can dislodge them

>a dog

perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=wMg5Rne4LQc

WE

ARE

SAVED

>reading books that will go unfinished
>reading anything from the fat man

Would a good series that's never finished by better or worse than a mediocre/bad series that is? Serious question.

>Shill + Retard that believes A+B=J