Fellow Americunts

Where's your fighting spirit you faggots?! We're just going to let this happen?

>The Obama White House will allow bylaws to expire that hand internet power to global parties. The internet is tied to ICANN, an American-controlled private nonprofit organization. ICANN has certain antitrust exemptions under the US Commerce Department. After October 1, the contract securing antitrust exemption expires.

>It’s a change to who controls domain registrations.
>“It is a big deal, because it ends First Amendment protections over the web,”

>Under the Obama administration’s plan, the Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration, which overseas the World Wide Web, intends to transfer stewardship of domain name system functions, formally known as Internet Assigned Numbers Authority, to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.

>In an Aug. 16 statement, NTIA Administrator Lawrence E. Strickling said ICANN has met all of its objectives to be ready to take over Oct. 1, when the NTIA allows its contract with ICANN to expire.

>“Right now, the only real protection that exists on the web is not from Facebook, Google, Yahoo or even Breitbart, but it is from the U.S. government contract with ICANN which means that ICANN cannot limit speech by arranging contracts with GoDaddy and others,” he said.

>Without the U.S. contract, Icann would seek to be overseen by another governmental group so as to keep its antitrust exemption. Authoritarian regimes [such as Saudi Arabia and China] have already proposed Icann become part of the U.N. to make it easier for them to censor the internet globally. So much for the Obama pledge that the U.S. would never be replaced by a “government-led or an inter-governmental organization solution."

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/senators/contact/#
house.gov/representatives/find/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-reveals-americans-strongly-oppose-obamas-internet-handover/
regated.com/2016/08/oct-1-obama-gives-un-power-internet/
fortune.com/2016/08/17/obama-internet-privatized/
youtu.be/2Mv1s4Xj7bk
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/3034/text
getliberty.org/dont-give-away-the-internets-first-amendment-alg-president-to-testify-to-senate-commerce-committee/
youtube.com/watch?v=UM-Q_zpuJGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Of particular concern is the fact that the Obama administration continues to work to hand the Internet over to ICANN despite a specific rider in the federal budget for 2016 forbidding it:

>“Sec. 539. (a) None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to relinquish the responsibility of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, during fiscal year 2016, with respect to Internet domain name system functions, including responsibility with respect to the authoritative root zone file and the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority functions.”

>>Congress can still act to prevent the transfer: Sen. Ted Cruz (Rato-TX) and Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) have introduced the Protecting Internet Freedom Act, which would prevent the transfer of ICANN without Congressional approval.

CALL YOUR FUCKING REPRESENTATIVES NAO!!!

>Friday, Sep 02, 2016
>10:00 a.m.: Convene for a pro forma session.

Senate meets again tomorrow morning. Find your congressmen here:
senate.gov/senators/contact/#
Light their phone lines up and flood their email. Fill out the contact form if your guy has one. Remind anyone under Class III they're up for reelection next year.

House reps too, this needs to be a fucking firestorm:
house.gov/representatives/find/

REV UP THE AUTISM BOYS WE'VE GOT ONE MONTH

>sauce:
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-reveals-americans-strongly-oppose-obamas-internet-handover/
>regated.com/2016/08/oct-1-obama-gives-un-power-internet/
>fortune.com/2016/08/17/obama-internet-privatized/

Bumping with censorshit pics

>Of particular concern is the fact that the Obama administration continues to work to hand the Internet over to ICANN despite a specific rider in the federal budget for 2016 forbidding it
Why isn't someone suing them over this?

Calling your representatives won't do shit, your government is too corrupt to do their jobs. We need a better plan.

Because we're letting them get away with it. Congress is cucked to shit. The only thing that gets their attention is whether their chance for reelection is in jeopardy.

Blow me leaf

The internet is just the infrastructure connecting our computers, most of which isn't in the united states,

the question is what exactly does this mean? as soon as some faggots try to put filters on the lines, its going to cause us to basically take it back (esp. if MAGA) at least for our own shores.

so i doubt anything major is going to happen if you're American. Probably seriously about to get fukt if dumb Gerministan dindu or Frog fag

You'd think an NGO would at least try and take legal action for blatant violation of the law.

Remember when people tried to get BLM on the terrorist list, and had to get x amount of signatures? They might have done it to ban beiber too.

>turning over control of the Internet

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

wew lads that's stupid!

*Yawn!*

The corporation that hands out domain names and IP addresses is moving to Los Angeles and the new owners are foreigners? No big deal.

Rick Manning is a total retard. Does he think the web is a bunch of pipes too?

Besides, Breitbart is not a news source, it only comments on the stories that legitimate news outlets gather.

0/10 could not bang

?

Call em up

Only thing I expect from my government these days is to be gradually fucked over a little bit more at every turn. Like this faggot

>california in charge of regulations
>what could go wrong?
Kys

Don't let this slide.

bump for freedom

RIP in peace commercial Internet
1995-2016
You had a good run

Commiefornian here, I don't even bother calling my repa and senators anymore, they always go for the bullshit option.

Maybe one day I'll live in a free state

You should move to Canada

Call them anyway. Get your friends in on it too. Even the libcuck commie bastards will care about this one.

I called John Cornyn to support ted cruzs protect internet freedom act

Now on to my congressmen

Good man. Thank you user.

So what are the chances of Congress stepping in and telling King Nigger to fuck off?

This is really important and a type of thing that calling your representatives does work. I asked my congressman to be bipartisan and get democrats against this

100%

>First Amendment protections over the web
Lol

High hopefully

This is just a way around the pesky constitution they abhor so they can take down urls that point to hate speech

Its a freedom thing you wouldn't understand bong

Do it anyways, convince others to do so as well. Go for something that will appeal to leftists, like "this will give big shady corporations the power to control the Internet".

0 if we all do nothing, if we ensure they're aware just gotta many of their constituents exist who've never voted in their lives that would get out there and vote for their opponent next round if they let this shit go through, and that's not even taking into account all of the folks who do regularly vote and donate to campaigns and shit that will be similarly pissed off at their representatives for not doing their goddamn jobs.

Freedom to seize any site if it ends with .com because MUH ICAAN

Well in my opinion, first and foremost we need to discredit the transfer of power over to the new organization. Whether its a trolly petition to get attention and make the issue too hot, or actual dirt.

0, possibly even lower.

>Utubes giving a taste of things to come

tfw accidently shrunk the kids and neck deep in shitposters

youtu.be/2Mv1s4Xj7bk

>KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES

If the un gets control they won't even need a valid reason to take sites down

I hope everyone ITT reads this post.

THIS GUY GETS IT

Try to get your friends to call too if you can. They figure every person who actually calls in is indicative of however many else who feel the same but don't bother to call. Confirming that to them by having a bunch of different folks contacting them over the same issue is what gets them nervous about potentially losing votes.

0% congress is full of cuck betamax republicunt israel worshipers. They won't do anything that would make the jews mad.

One of the articles referenced in the op touches upon how the Saudis calling the shots will wreak havoc on the lgbt community. I'd go with that angle.

America is getting what it voted for. If America is dumb enough to vote for Hillary they will also get whats coming to us.

STOP VOTING FOR THESE ANTI-AMERICA LEADERS!!!

Oh, that's a good one.
If you're going to mention the Saudis, mentioning their oppressive treatment of women and their donations to Shillary should also help (especially the latter on bernouts)

Holy so many fucking shills in here

>Hurr durr we are just giving control to a foreign private Corp it's a non-issue boys

Obama is a fucking traitor

Bump for justice and freedom.

Fuck. Should've put this in the OP.

EMPHASIZE URGENCY GUYS

RATO'S BILL SO FAR HAS ONLY BEEN INTRODUCED

CALL EVERY DAY AND ASK WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO GET THIS PUSHED THROUGH ASAP, AND IF THEY SAY NOTHING YET ASK THEM WHY THE HELL NOT

Right now is a perfect time because there is a discussion on it tomorrow morning.

If you've got a plan then get on it. I'm not saying this is the only way to go about this, I'm saying it takes 5 fucking minutes out of your day to make use of a system already in place specifically for stuff like this. Do other things too if you think it could help, please. But call your reps as well.

EFF needs to get on this. I know they are libturds but wtf.

We're way beyond tastetesting here, jewtube finally rolling over too is among the final nails in the coffin.

Are Saudis included as part of twitter and fb's venerated islam is protected class nonsense or do they count as being outside of the """"moderate"""" mudslimes? Getting an infograph and a hashtag going with the find your reps links wouldn't be a bad idea. Appealing to the bernouts might need to be a plebbit deal, pretty sure any anti-hillary stuff on twitter/fb gets actively suppressed.

Need some input from anons who know the social media outlets.

Amen.

That...is a really good point, wtf are they that far gone?

I thought most of the people on Senate were already going to block this? Did something change?

Only when the last endangered tree is cut down you will understand how selfish and arrogant you are been.
And then the Earth gasses you for that.

Good riddance.

It was introduced on june 8. It hasn't been touched since june 8.
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/3034/text
Obongo's making his move in a month. If congress is already planning to fasttrack this thing, you know something we don't, which would be wonderful news indeed. So...sauce?

Well, some of their emails were mysteriously deleted and someone suicide prevention "classes" happened so people don't accidentally shoot themselves twice in the back of the head.

I just heard that people on Senate were against it like 2 weeks ago when I first heard about this ordeal. No idea on sauce because I can't remember if I saw that here or elsewhere.

Oh ffs them too?! Son of a fuck, these people are cretins.

Call your reps just in case then. The fact this is hardly in the news at all should be all the cause for concern you need.

Neat. Didn't even notice.
>God save the queen!
>GodEmperor save us yanks!
>Kek save the internets!
I like this. This is good.

CALL YOUR KEKGRESSMEN

Right. Anything specific I should say or is DON'T ALLOW ICANN TO FALL INTO FOREIGN HANDS good enough?

honestly? fuck the internet. who cares.

That's fine. Asking about the status of bill 3034 and saying it needs to be pushed through quick is good too. Mention you and your are all expecting this to be dealt with. Keep the pressure on.

Thanks for the bump

Right thanks. I'll call right after I'm done cooking

Good on you, thanks user.

How does it end 1st Amendment protections?

Alright, made my calls.

Fucking Obama could have had an easy ride for the rest of the year but of course he has to try to fuck everything up.

getliberty.org/dont-give-away-the-internets-first-amendment-alg-president-to-testify-to-senate-commerce-committee/

tldr if Saudi Arabia, China, and the rest of the UN faggots don't like your content, your site is kill

Thanks again.

He's going to go all out and do as much damage as he can while he's still got the chance. Fucking nightmare.

Nah breh, they're trying to put our elections under the stewardship of the UN to fuck us just like they do everyone else with globalism

Because it goes from being a public service with government controls, like radio, to a luxury item under the control of its owner, like Carlos Slim's New York Times.

>foreign company operating in the Us
>thinking its subject to the same laws as the government

You know the 1st amendment is "congress shall make no law" right? Companies can ban speech.

>provide work visas to millions of illegal immigrants
>trying to give internet away without Congress approval
>trying to sign climate treaty with UN without approval
>appears on comedy segments to cultivate a cool image
>braindead Americans eat that shit up and think you're amazing
The comments really kill me. I really hope these are kids and not voters.
youtube.com/watch?v=UM-Q_zpuJGU

Calm down son.The people,and when I say people I mean taxpayers, we got this. Just watch.

Yeah no. Gib plan. I'm not a sit and watch kind of kid. Informing my reps that they're being fucking retards and reminding them we'll vote for the seemingly-not-retard next round is more my style.

Cruz Missile is literally trying to get vengeance on us by killing the internet.
>Bill Clintons internet CZAR
>A FUCKING CZAR
What aitists write bills in the US

> muh next round

we need to be prepared in case 'undesirable' sites are shut down.

if all else fails we should start bombing and tagging real life walls and billboards with pepe graffiti and posters assembling and protesting with other citizens in our towns/cities/counties will also be incredibly effective if they shut down the net.

we need to organize with the normies. if we act rational and don't sperg out then we can red pill them when shit really starts going down.

How is Obama so bad? He hasn't had any scandals or anything

Bumping till I get home to my desktop

>the eternal black dick penetrates into this reality to cuck you one final time

Strangely enough, I think he's actually trying to save it. Doubt his motives have any of us in mind but whatever, it's better than nothing.

Yep. It's the only thing they give a shit about.

You ever notice how Obama and Osama Bin Laden look the exact same?

No more elections to you. Who cares.

Did you ever notice how you can change one letter and suddenly it's the same name?

>we need to organize with the normies. if we act rational and don't sperg out then we can red pill them when shit really starts going down.
Bruh if you're not doing this already you need to start 5 min ago at the absolute latest.

>if we act rational and don't sperg out then we can red pill them
This works really really well too.
>"You're the first person I've talked to who supports Trump that actually has worthwhile things to say"
I've heard that a whole bunch of times this year. I am nothing special kek. What I take that to mean is
>"You're the first person I've talked to who supports Trump"
but hey that's libtards for you. Anyway. Talk sense and people will listen. Key is to get them wondering but not give them everything so they'll go look into it themselves to find out more.

ITT people who think ICANN control the backbone

You people are dumb, private telecomm companies already control the backbone of the internet (ie: AT&T)

ICANN literally has very little affect o n the internet and is for domain names and standarization of ports and ips.

ITP shill who recently searched the topic and projects his ignorance onto others

I changed the 'm' to an 'n'. (Obana, Osana) WTF are you talking about?

wew let's see
>$20 trillion in debt
>"what? it's unconstitutional? lol nah fuck that, I'll executive order this bitch"
>shitting on our allies
>literally fucking bowing to our enemies
>race relations
>white guilt agenda
>america is bad and should feel bad agenda
>crippling our military
>"nah, fuck the veterans"
>alphabet agencies are hamstrung, stonewalled, and more corrupt than we've ever seen
>don't get me started on immigration
There's enough to get you started

Thanks for the bump. Be safe user, we'll be here.

Thanks for keeping it bumped Estonia

Come on, I'm at least keeping it bumped. You could answer a troll.

Archive all your "redpill" material. Those will be the first things to be wiped away.
A safer Internet for everyone!

Do you think this is a game? This is real fucking life, kiddo.

Real life IS a fucking game, moron. That's why the sociopaths win and the people with empathy lose.

Bump. I hope Trump brings this shit up. Someone needs to explain to him why it's important.

1v1 me faggot

If you're the sociopath, I refuse to play.

m4o acog quick scopes

bandoleer
stopping power
extreme conditioning

shipment