en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Tucson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought production for s2 has started

Dresden Files
CAPRICA

American Odyssey

Invasion

Battle Creek

It's a REAL procedural cop show (not some soap opera drama pretending to be a cop show like The Glades and Chicago Justice) and it has good funny scenes.

Son of Zorn

Almost Human

>dresden files

THIS

and Surface and The Gates. i hate hate HATE it when you enjoy watching and they end on a cliffhanger.

Firefly

Limitless
but I guess if you watch all the episodes it's kinda like a long movie
oh and Forever which had Mr. Fantastic, that was a cool show
that's why I like Backstrom too, I guess people don't like realistic/gritty cop shows

Rubicon.

limitless was just a generic mystery/baddie of week show that has a super smart protag. their shtick is the NZT, and that's not really interesting.

Truly a crime, the guy was really good.

Brimstone

Still one of the funniest shows ever.

oh yes THIS THIS THIS
i hate fox so much
maybe netflix can pick it up?

I actually enjoyed Twisted. Shame it was cancelled after S1 and we never got to figure out what happened after that cliffhanger

>baddie of the week

i LOVE that format. i thought limitless was one of those 1-episode-stretched-out-over-1-season borefests. thank you, user. i will watch limitless season 1. sad that there will be no season 2 but at least i have something to watch.

yeah, but it had the main arc of trying to find out what was up with Senator Mora too; what made it unique was the camera work/effects, and how natural the dialog was between the characters. idk I thought it was neat

Its getting a season two this year in fall

Give me an end.

does the main arc take up much time of each episode? or is each episode at least 80% about the baddie of the week?

on CW?

Yes, Dresden. God I should remember more of these there have been so many.

Caprica was disappointing because the first half of the season was complete dog shit and then when they burned off the last episodes, it actually started going somewhere but it was cancelled.

What is Syfy even doing these days?

Best Dark Side of the Moon Accessory Reboot

New Amsterdam

I know there's more.

>oh yes THIS THIS THIS

go back to redd-t
or be my gf if youre a girl

Any news on new show? Didnt butcher say a big production company bought the rights or something

youtube.com/watch?v=OM_-eFLJkSE

sup reddit?

not really, some episodes ignore it completely

was going to post this

The Cape
Jericho got 2 right?

almost human

Wonderfalls.

sup insecure wierdo

Powerless

This, sort of. The first episode was great but then it devolved into generic cop drama without a significant overarching plot.

The production values were insane, though.

I'm going all the way back to the 90s for my one season wonder regrets. Fuck the 21st Century.

OH that reminds me of another one.

yeah it coulda been a pretty great show but they fucked it up, even with all its faults though i enjoyed it

i thought the keanu one is pretty underrated

i rmemeber watching that when it aired, i used to really like it, i forgot about it, watched some 10 years later, don't remember why i liked it in the first place

i still highly recommend this as blade runner the completely-not-noir tv show.

Firefly

Almost Human, thought that show was pretty good.

that show with the talking dog on fx

WHERES THE NEXT BOOK BUTCHER?
stop working on boardgames

This one was a fucking crime. Fuck the fucking poo in loo pieces of shit who got it cancelled.

That show was the fucking shit. Deserved a couple more seasons at the least.

there have huge push to bring back with full cast

Dracula.
Had potential. Meyers was pretty good.
The end was just rushed, it was a shame.

I thought that was only an animated web series?

YES!!! Tragic.

Terriors

'member me? the TV series that came right after Avatar and people thought they would be at the same "qualitty" level because they had the same actor in it.

It still hurts, Sup Forums-tachi.

The ultimate pleb filter, John From Cincinnati

Firefly

That was a terrible show. As was Dresden Files.

Dresden files was great, Blackthorne is fantastic. You are mistaken.

my favorite taboo handjobs episode

thank you. i'll watch it then.

much better premise (a non-omniscient goddess) than that other show where girl talks to and gets vague instructions from omniscient god who appears to her as different people. wonderfalls girl gets info/clues from a native-american goddess who is powerful but not all-knowing so it's understandable if the info she gives is not complete and girl has to figure out the rest. but in that other show (forgot the title) supposedly all-knowing god does not tell her everything and gives her annoyingly vague info. the writers did try to wriggle out of that massive plot hole by having god overload girl with everything in the universe but that's not what girl needed. all she needed was more info about his instructions like a full name or a full address not all the names of everybody in the universe.

powerless is not getting a second season?

oh yes, this, too. another one with a cliffhanger damn the network execs damn their stupid brains.

another excellent show!

chris egan is so handsome.

That was shit. Fucking Arab tranny shit. Best thing was this girl and she did nothing lewd.

The Inside

Morally bankrupt leader of a group with highly stylized murders
~decade before hannibal

Dresden Files was boring. Monster of the week, bad effects, terrible writing.

surface

there was continuity but they didn't get a chance to do anything with it cause canceled. also some of the eps were adapted but poorly, worse than just skipping them.

BROTHER!

i didn't think anyone else liked surface

Awake with Jason Isaacs, Constantine too

lots of us itt liked it, bro-user

Eh. Ian McShane was honestly the only good thing in Kings. He and Macaulay Culkin of all people.

Dresden Files was far more interesting for the setting and how shit actually worked more than for any of the stories.

This show was amazing.
I totally get why it wasn't ratings hit though.

True Detective

Do you guys remember about this show about a 30 year old man that has to take care of like 3 boys because their parents die or some shit. The name had Arizona or Utah or Texas on it, it was a comedy on Fox, FX or AXN.

What setting? It can't be your first Urban Fantasy rodio.

Sons of Tucson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Tucson

wew this is the one I actually really liked it when it was airing

Firefly was fine, its fans are cancer though.

Isn't it more like Whdons fault for dragging the show too long to become actually interesting so that most of the viewers had jumped ship already?

It had a good premise, but over half of the episodes didn't really feel like the showrunners knew what they wanted.

Have you seen The Mick? It is allegedly a gender swapped remake of sorts.

it's getting an animated version on that CW website, but nothing live action

they can't even find time in his schedule to get Matt Ryan to appear in that awful legends of tomorrow show, much less bring the show back in live-action

The lead was a massive coke addict.

no I haven't I hope it's a guy taking care of 3 hot girls

>Originally planned for five seasons, it ran only for the single 1995–1996 season, due to low ratings.
i hate ratings

Why can't I have Michael Imperioli's eyebrows on my tv every week? And stupid ass Rookie Blue gets six seasons REEEEEEEEEE!

>Almost Human

I like how they called it total recall and yet it had zero nada nothing to do with total recall

Animated series on the CW seed online thing

well recall was a company in the show. it showed up in at least one episode. The big thing is that they sort of unified the PKD storylines into one awesome setting even if it was like 90% blade runner.