What will Sup Forums nerds and cuckasians do when these two races unite into an unstoppable force?

What will Sup Forums nerds and cuckasians do when these two races unite into an unstoppable force?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't blacks and mexicans hate each other though?

Find a rifle and a roof

cut welfare.

you're welcome

thats the joke

No, we hate fucking niggers.

Nah, they will kill each other for rights to sell coke to white people, lol

Wait until Tyrone tries to bang Gonzalez sister and watch the Carnage to kill the few the Survivors...

It would never happen. Too many of those chola sluts would be riding on that black cock if such a union would occur. And unlike beta white males, mexicans will actually defend themselves from being breed out.

literally pound you into atoms, you weak bitches

why?

Why do blacks and mexicans (cholos) hate each other?

>implying blacks and mexicans can stand blacks

Here's a way we could piss off Mexicans

Start calling them Toto or featherhead and remind them that they barely have any spanish blood and how they're genetically barely even hispanic and how they're basically aztec rape babies.

It's like telling them their whole existence is a lie

Because everyone hates niggers.

Oh fuck that's why the Dominican Republic is a world superpower.

The difference is black men are our countrymen. Most steezers are recent invaders (with the exception of Tejanos, Californios and the like).

So much so that imprisoned Mexican cartel gangs bro'd up with the Aryan Brotherhood to fight off the nogs

Nothing, because spics hate niggers almost as much as white people do.

I am fine with it. Some of our ancestors were cunts. That is undeniable

We hate them more.

Stand in the safest place: right in front of them. They hold their guns sideways, so they'll never hit you that way.

Also, as semi-humans, their vision is based on movement.

everyone hates nigs

nigs hate everyone out of fear

It's funny when niggers think everyone who isn't white will be on their side. Nobody likes niggers. NOBODY. Every Hispanic country in the Americas views darker skin as worse than lighter.

Look at LA, the Mexicans have chased the blacks out, they attack them at every opportunity. There's zero conflict between Hispanic and Whites in LA, the Mexicans despise the niggers though.

Where exactly do the niggers get the idea things will be better for them when Mexicans make up the majority? If anything, it's likely they'll get rid of all the perks of being a nigger, that negros take for granted because whitey feels guilty.

pic related is the most famous Mexican comic book character ever. It's a little stupid nigger, with giant lips, who loves watermelon, and is raised by his illiterate grandmother.

Niggers should be praying for whitey to stay the majority, they're too fuckin stupid to see reality though, they think "POC" stick together...wrong, nobody likes niggers, but only whitey tries to help them.

I'd say more.

I'll never happen men.

This. The only way it would happen is if it was already the zombie apocalypse.

No. When whites and asians unite, shitskins will pray to save their fucking asses. Hell, even asians alone would wreck nigger shit so hard, Holocaust would look like a moderate incident.

>There's zero conflict between Hispanic and Whites

Spanish people get along with whites
California criminal Mestizos on the other hand......

US beaner here,
Can confirm we fucking want niggers dead.

I'd rather get lynched before teaming up with niggers to destroy that last good thing this country has going for it.

Nah, most Americans respect blacks as our countrymen. They've been here as long as some whites have, longer than many whites who have Ellis Island immigrant ancestors.

Blacks also aren't a demographic threat, they actually aren't projected to increase as a percentage of the population. Steezers on the other hand could very well become a majority in this country someday.

Asian-Americans are SJW for the most part, and don't like whites.

tfw the mexican gangs and cartels hate niggers just as much as everyone else

>Criminals don't get along with whites.
Criminals don't get along with any respectable member of society. Please don't put all mestizos together, pal.

>Asian-Americans are SJW for the most part, and don't like whites.
just the faggot chinks that get cucked by big white cock

I dont know, man, first of all, I've never been or lived in American society, So I dont know how different ethinicities (or hispanics and blacks) interact.

What I know is the darker/lighter skin you're talking about has nothing to do with black as an ethnicity, but of how much indian/spaniard blood you have.

I remember there was a couple of black dominicans in my school and altough the where called negros in a unracist way whereas people with mayan or nahua ancestry were deeply despised.

why you germanics are so stupid and immature?

I don't know about Mexico, but here in Chicago, if you're a nigger walking around in a Hispanic hood you're goanna get mugged.

Watch them die of AIDS.

I meant Asian-asians. They don't fuck around. One day they will fuck niggers up and it will be glorious.

You apparently haven't been around many of the younger Asians. Their parents might have been conservative but assimilated Asians are liberal as fuck - especially the women.

That's why I don't understand the whole conservative Asian waifu meme, it just doesn't hold up.

>from being breed out
mexican detected

they probably didnt come to this conclusion. Its just certain people who push the narrative that white man must be taken down. and they know individual minorities are too small to accomplish this. so they create unlikely alliance of everybody who might have some beef with the whites and turn them towards single goal. if this goal is accomplished, they will turn on each other as they realise that the leading seat is empty and they are really close to getting the power. This happens in pretty much every revolutionary movement once the target of their grudge is taken out

Gun loving Whites team up with rooftop Koreans

Black and Mex alliance would be destroyed in a week

Stop us from what?
To do what?
Why?
I feel that whatever is the answer it would involve dragon ball z and shitty music

Milo used to talk about how bad it will be for blacks when this turns into a Hispanic majority country, cause' Hispanics don't have white guilt, they are going to crackdown on black crime and chimpouts if they get into power.

But mexicans don't want to take down the whites. In fact, i believe most want to be like them.

Sliding

Someone needs to git-r-dun on the 21 trillion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ deficit. Give the keys to the white man, he's good with numbers.

But we will get bred out eventually, we're not even a race, we're a mix of native and spaniard/whatever european knocked up our ancestors.

Someday way down the road, either the euro genes are gonna be bred out or the native gene is gonna be bred out, regardless of which comes first for you and me, you can bet the ones who end up with predominantly european blood are gonna be in charge of things.

Pure blooded/heavily indio people suck

The spanish treated black slaves worse than whites.

>thinking BLM SJW wont turn on spics

This
Mexican want to be considered white and will go out of their ways to knock up white broads. Mexicans would rather fuck a donkey than a nigger.

Continue not living near or associating with them.

Both groups have much lower IQ than whites and Asians. Neither group could withstand just a small group of a few hundred Spaniards.

Spics and Niggs are still pretty fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

It's the white man, with the right plan, git-r-dun!

no one gains anything by siding with niggers

bro, you basically ARE a race, not a top shelf race like caucasians or asians, but definitely on the tier of europeans or chinese or mongolians.

ROW ROW
FIGHT THE POWAH

>tfw the only exception to the universal truth of lighter skinned people universally disliking whatever is darker skinned/more nigger than they are is white people

The Jews are miracle workers tbqh

Nope. Mexican women love da bbc

That's the lie from the increasingly nervous suburbia.
I have nothing in common with the skater suburban whitey. Tyrone is poor like me, and I can relate. I know what they think of me behind my back.

mexican men hate the "bbc" and they will cut it off if needed

>source:mexican dad who hates blacks and my half breed self

>Every Hispanic country in the Americas views darker skin as worse than lighter.

This is every country EVER. Asia sells skin lighting cream for godsakes.

Throw in a basketball.

>hispanic majority country

There's barely hispanics in america

All I see is indians with tacos

>Hell, even asians alone would wreck nigger shit so hard,
Thanks for believing in us.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR moloch wiki leaks threads.

Warning WARNING

Not gonna happen. We hate all types of niggerdom

>Aztlan
Hahahaha. Revanchism? We hate those ignorant fools too. They are also denying their spanish ancestry. They aren't pure indians.

Mexicans practically exiled and banished blacks from a lot of California cities where they were the majority.

AYYO HOL UP OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD WE WUZ FRIENDS WITH MEXICOS N SHEEEIT

It is impossible for these two races to unite against whites. They cant even unite with their own people.

If they could their respective countries would look like America.

White is right

It'll never happen. They hate each other. They're fundamentally different people. Completely different cultures. Say what you want about Mexicans, but they value family and loyalty. Blacks in America largely do not.

Indeed they are, I honestly feel bad for whites, I don't want them to go away or to keep living with this ball and chain.

The way I see it, they'll either go out with a whimper and commit collective suicide or they're going to have a genocidal chimp out and take out a fuck ton of people AGAIN.

Either way, America loses out and therefore I lose out.

Texas joined the US because Mexico abolished slavery.

Hahahahahahaha fucking niggers think that pardo/a little brown people love them, that's so fucking stupid.
We all look towards becoming more like the white people, disgusting motherfuckers.

Offer money to the Mexican.

People forget that whites fund their opposition.

this.

those claiming for a new aztec Empire are as dumbd as those who claim they're whites because they happen to have lighter skin

Encircle the ghetto, launch VX gas, and shoot whoever runs out of the cloud.

There's a pretty huge fucking minority of spics lad. Not catastrophic yet but still massive and until recently rapidly growing.

Fortunately, Spics are too white to be considered bottom-rung oppressed like blacks and shitskins, so after a few generations, they eventually get wealthy/educated enough to where their birthrates fall off to just above white levels.

The problem has been the rate we've been importing.

Nog, Asian, and white demographics have an equilibrium that prevents any of them from ethnically taking over, constant mass importation of beaners for decades is what's driving their share of the population down

I'm a spic in LA and can tell you that we not even close to being allies. We tolerate them, but we dont like them. They only try unity talk because they know they're heavily underpopulated and want us to help em out. NOPE. They can fuck right off.

I honestly don't know why you people are even talking about fighting the Niggers and Spics.They're dumb animals in the end. The real people you need to out for is the white liberals. They're the ones that will sell you out.

>What will Sup Forums nerds and cuckasians do when these two races unite into an unstoppable force?

Spics hate niggers. They've been ethnically cleansing them in LA and elsewhere.

If I were an American nignog, I'd be very worried about the spicification of the USA.

Joke's on you, we have Asians on our side.

The Jew fears the Samurai.

Baby's first false flag

Most of our high school kids are now turning into skater boys. Chimpcagoan here

Why cartels exist in Mexico ? Because white cuck pay for that shit in USA.

We were thinking about indians when we did it. There aren't many blacks down here.

nop, samurai sucks en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1582_Cagayan_battles

dammit canada always forgetting your leaf

Check'd

I'm a bean and I don't want all these illegals pouring in, my folks came here legally,my little brother who was born here and has to scrub shit off of grills to try and save up for community college.

Meanwhile some little faggot illegal gets bussed i to the country on that dreamer bullshit and gets a free ride, being an illegal bean in America is better than being a bean who wants to be a good American.

Should I just turn into a preachy, filthy chicano activist and sign up for my gibs?

This will never happen

As a hispanic, NO!

No, blacks just hate everyone that isn't as dark as them.

Indeed.

>Should I just turn into a preachy, filthy chicano activist and sign up for my gibs?
You all are chicanos. And we despise you all the same.

Oh no meximan I'm even worse, my folks come from El Salvador.

I'm just trying to be a patriotic American since this is the country I was born in and contribute to/pay taxes for the niggers and illegals to keep them at bay for now.

People here, well at least white ones openly state their hatred towards black people and mudslimes, I know a lot of people here that now endorse Trump after learning he only wants to deport dirty ilegal mexicans, and wants to ban mudslimes.
I am pretty sure blacks hate everyone, even themselves. Aren't like 80% of the death blacks of US caused by other blacks in the first place?

Hispanic is not a race

Any hispanic browner than an Italian is literally an indian

How do you not know this?

Why should spanish people be blamed for the crimes of Aztec mexican rape babies?

You didn't understand what I was saying btw

I was saying that we don't have a hispanic problem seeing that pure hispanics are white spanish people

We have an mexican native mestizo problem

Just keep building those universities for us Ashkenazi's, give me my fucking Nobel Prize, and bring me a kosher coffee, you mental rejects.