Do you have driver's license, Sup Forums?

Do you have driver's license, Sup Forums?

Attached: Safedriving.jpg (1000x703, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqbS5ieYs_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, I drove around town and down some country roads with the local Sheriff for mine
is it true soyropeans have to pay a lot of money for one?

Yeah

It's a pain in the ass. to get driver's license in Russia, you need to learn and practicing for months and still have to pay around $1000.

>you need to learn and practicing for months
same here, at least officially, when you're 15 you can get a permit and drive around with an instructor or your parent and after 50 hours (with 10 being at night) you can take the test, that's how it was for all my cousins and friends in the city
>still have to pay around $1000
unless my mind is tricking me and I can't remember right, some german user here said that he had to pay thousands of euros for a license

I'm about to turn 26 and I still don't

Attached: 1508807114001.jpg (633x758, 125K)

Yep. I got it a bit late though, since I procrastinated on getting my 50 hours of practice driving done until I was 17.

Yes.

yes, since 2009
A & B

I have a motorcycle licence but no car licence

I have an AZ license and can drive 18 wheelers.

wow

*honks invisible horn as you pass by*

No, because I use my legs and public transportation

Not really an option in Canada. Even in our biggest cities you are at a major disadvantage if you don't have a car.

>some german user here said that he had to pay thousands of euros for a license

I had to pay 2500€

Can't you allowed to go to Lithuania/Latvia and learn for much less money?

I drive 20 minuets to work

they closed that loophole
you have to prove that you have been living in another EU country for at least 6 months (including residence permit) so your foreign license is valid in Germany when you are a German citizen

people started to do their license in Czechia, now it's impossible unless you find a way to get a fake permit or actually pay 6 months rent for a palce you never live in

A car-centric city is a shithole to me.

i dont think thats possible
price range from 1-3k is totally normal in germany
exams alone cost 250€+another 150€ for bueraucratic stuff

yes

Got my driver license in 2007
Ten years later bought my first car.

Attached: 1473994644861.jpg (500x375, 30K)

I got mine at 21. It was pretty pathetic

No.

hows that possible in usa
i mean its like you live in your cars

I live in a large city so I never really needed it but now I promised myself I'll get it this summer because I need more freedom

I'm 23, live in Toronto and still don't have a drivers license. If I need to get around I get somebody to drive me or I take transit/subway system.

of course
im american

Yes, well, that's just one of things about living in a big country. You get major metropolitan centres surrounded by sprawling suburbs and commuter towns. Personally would much like to have your trains and metro, but it isn't possible here for a number of reasons.

I'm 25 and don't have one. I feel totally ok with that.

DRIVERS LICENCE IS THE LICENCE TO KILL!
#stopdriving #murderlicence #BLM #carhitler

yeah I think you're the guy

>he doesnt have a shitty italian car which makes funny noises

Attached: 6571192_stock-photo-laughing-man-in-sunglasses-pointing-finger-on-you.jpg (600x382, 58K)

Geography is part of the reason why we don't have good train service between cities, but the reason why we don't have good transit within cities is that Canadians don't want to pay for it.

There's a few cities that have decent public transportation.
Personally I didn't get my driver's license until I was 22 because I was a NEET, but as soon as I got a job you're right, a car is absolutely necessary to live.

>If I need to get around I get somebody to drive me
fucking parasite

> Yes, well, that's just one of things about living in a big country.
No.
Not "big country". Just car-centric shithole.

>car-centric shithole.
Just like Russian Federation

My hometown, lol. I will find you, user.

same for me, but for college.

>A car-centric city is a shithole to me.
France is a shithole to most of us.

I got mine a month ago at 24

I had to pay like €250 including fees, what the fuck

Attached: 1518732991719.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Probably tops €200. Passed first time, though. Average is 1.5 times.

>italy please.

Shitty urban planning is shitty urban planning

do you know the girl in a pic?

I got my license year ago and i am 29. You are treated as human trash here if you dont have a license

I'm surprised so many of you don't have a drivers license at your ages. I got mine at 19 which I thought was normal. What's your excuse?

Everything I need is in a short walk distance or near bus stop.

No excuses! You rely too heavily on other people and society in general. Are you a baby or something?

Yes but it is for emergencies because I hate driving.

I'm 22 and I still don't have mine. I've got about 2 months to learn how to drive again (I knew how as a teenager, but it's been so long I probably forgot) and get my license or else I have to re-apply for my license.

Problem is that I'm an alcoholic so I'm never sober enough to drive anyway.

Yes

nope

Jesus H. Christ am i glad mine only cost 54$

Attached: 1510274866878.jpg (250x244, 6K)

Yeah
Got it in early 2016 when i was 17
Im 19 now

no

im going to organise lessons this week though and apply for the test

Of course, how do you travel more than 500m without a car or motorcycle?

I can understand it if people living in metropolises do not have a license, but to everyone else: It is NOT ok not having a lisence. Go get your license now god damn it!!!!!!

Attached: vargs_wrath.webm (854x480, 832K)

Yes, only pathetic city retards depend on others for transport.

Here people get their license by their parents when they turn 18, often along with a used car. For me it was a VW Golf.

I just want to buy a bicycle instead. No license needed.

Got it when I was 18
I bought a car in 2010 and after 8 years it only has 30k kilometers.

Got mine when I was 19. I live in an area where public transport kinda sucks so I need it. I think if I still lived in Germany then it wouldn't be so necessary, because their buses and streetcars and trains were all on point.

My cunt ex-commie. We don't care about such things.

No excuses! What others think and what you do are two completely different things. Do you want to be a baby or a man? A man has a car because he's a multipurpose being. A man without a car is a man without achievement or a future.

>won't get any fines during my p's
>free licence for 3 years
got mine at 20 btw

Attached: 1428483546423.png (364x313, 7K)

I'm not a taxist or courier.

Yes my father paid for my driver's license (it was 2300€) but I have never owned a car because I moved to Helsinki for studying ever since I got out of the army. Haven't drove a car in 4 years now and probably won't have one until I'm 30+ and get kids

People that don't have a drivers licence by the age of 18 here, either live in Vienna or are actual retards.

Mine cost me about 1500€
That includes 18 hours of driving lessons and about 20 hours of theory, which are mandatory.

Just got mine 4 days ago.
Now I can drive alone. In the streets. No instructor to save me and the people around me.

Attached: nervous pepe.jpg (250x228, 8K)

same

most russians buy a fake licence

Drive slowly, take care and in a month or two of practice driving alone you'll be used to it. Pay no mind to assholes honking at you, better a slow driver than a dangerous one

дя
i got my at 19 (im 20 now), but i didn't have a car :(
send about 5k$ pls

No. I have no reason to either. I live in the city so I don't have to drive anywhere and I don't have interest in cars either. It would just be a waste of money.

Attached: 1507312128019.jpg (1280x836, 214K)

Yeah, but no car. I hope to buy one in the year to come if I make enough money.

Got mine years ago, I never need to drive.

What kind of """"""""""man""""""""""" doesn't have one?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x900, 266K)

>some german user here said that he had to pay thousands of euros for a license
drive licenses are pretty expansive here like he said it can cost over 2000€

Attached: führerscheinkosten bundesländer.jpg (403x550, 80K)

>what the fuck
you know our median salaries are 6 times higher than in poolgaria
thats normal here in germany. dumb gypsy

>go to driving school
>make an innocent mistake while learning
>completely destroy the school's car front axle
>I refuse to pay
>lawsuit still going on after two years

>tfw no driver license

Attached: 1446128528035.jpg (211x212, 12K)

it was in 90s

У мeня paзвoзкa oт зaвoдa, мнe нe нyжeн aвтoмoбиль.

Yeah. And this is my ride.
youtube.com/watch?v=VqbS5ieYs_c

what did you do

a close encounter between the car's front wheels and a thick stone sidewalk, thick just enough to slip under the front bumper and crash the axle with no survivors

>Are you a baby or something?
He is a soyboy. I knew few guys like that. All of them failed to explain why do they avoid getting a license and getting a car. All of their excuses were pure nonsense.

22 and just got my G2, which is the general roads. I still have to do highway level
>tfw most people get their G2 at 17/18

I got mine when I was 19 and even that was late.

Most people get their license as soon as they turn 18.

you are either a woman or a faggot

I got mine when I was 18. I would have liked to get it sooner, but I was at a military boarding school on the other side of the country until I finished high school.

Yes here everyone can get a driver licence. The test is really easy and it only costs 20 u$d. For the first 6 month you cant drive on roads and highways. But then you are free to drive everywhere

i passed my practical exam when i was 16
i wasnt allowed to drive unti i hit 17

Cars are for those who always feel embarrassed to appear like "looser"