Who should play him in the disney life action movie?

Who should play him in the disney life action movie?

Rami Malek.

Idris Elba

They already casted him. It's some random nobody sandnigger. Will Smith is Genie.

is this another one of those invisible carrot threads

the younger brother from "my brother and me" OR the frog from "gullah gullah island"

I heard his image was inspired by Tom Cruis's face.

fpbp

Rami Malek and then the arab girl from Mr Robot will play Jasmine this is the only good potion.

Aziz Ansari would be hilarious in this role

Rami Malek is the obvious choice. He's well known and he's ethnically/culturally "Arabic" as far as the world is concerned. Riza Ahmed could also work even though he's Pakistani. It's not like Agrabah's ethnicity is really ever specified, it's just a Muslim city with Arab influences.

Aziz as Iago would be good. But he's too Indian to be Aladdin imo. Dude looks like he's straight out of Hyderabad.

When will this black washing end?

I had no idea that the genie was white.

>Implying that Black washing only happens to white characters

You crackas are really up your own ass.

Will anyone with half of a brain be able to watch a sandnigger movie in 2017?

Chris Hemsworth

>Not Shaq as Genie as a Homage to his Alltime Classic Kazaam

how is he not ethnically/culturally arabic?

The genie is a blue non-human spirit

I like Shaq but I think he's literally incapable of saying the genie's lines in that quick, comedic sense. He talks like an oversized kid, and that's fine for his Inside the NBA persona, but not for the genie.

he was blue but his nose implied he was jewish or Persian or something

Most Egyptians, ethnically speaking, aren't actually Arab. They speak Arabic, of course, but in terms of genetics most of them are not Arab. However, they identify as Arab nonetheless, which is why Egypt was the core of Pan-Arabism back in the day.

>blue
>voiced by a white man
he's white and yago is a jew

Egypt is mix of Nubians, Camlejockeys, Berbers, Greeks and Romans
So pretty much a brown melting plot

They should have hired a blue man to play the Genie. Fucking jews!

*Also Malek is part-Greek. That doesn't make him not Egyptian or anything, only that he's not "pure" Arab or Persian, like you might ordinarily expect from an adaptation of a story which is clearly set in what looks like ancient Baghdad or Persia.

Exactly.

>genie is white
You need to go back and watch the movie again, he's pretty goddamn blue. Or are you talking about the accent? Accents don't carry a color with them. Obama, the guy from Fresh Prince, my own dad....all black men, but if you heard recordings of them with no video you'd think they were white.

>Shaq as Genie
>Chuck as Jafar
>Kenny as Iago
>Ernie as the Sultan

I'd pay double the price of admission to watch that.

if they're not arab, what are they?