Are trans women allowed to use female bathrooms in your country?

Are trans women allowed to use female bathrooms in your country?

Attached: trans.jpg (1219x1307, 260K)

It has never been a discussion here. Although of course when it became a discussion in America the university of Amsterdam suddenly had plans for gender neutral toilets. While literally not a single trans person gave a shit.

An american issue

sometimes I wonder how Europe can say "that's only an American thing" but willingly copy us anyway at the exact same time

It's not really an issue here.

But Amsterdam always imports problems that aren't ours. It's a hobby of theirs.

yep

no. they suck off cocks in men's

Nuke montreal

Attached: 1521757670065.jpg (359x395, 24K)

that's what I'm talking about, places like Germany monitoring and discussing our every move or Britain spouting "yank" and banter but anyone can tell you they're the America of europe

I wonder how americans can shit about europe when only 40% of them even have passports

it's almost as if leftist care about shit 99% of the normal people don't give a fuck about

*uses the stall next to your 6 year old daughter*

Attached: tranny freak.jpg (500x359, 22K)

well I don't know about anyone else but I have a passport, so I guess I can talk all the shit I want

Attached: 1520470565401.jpg (250x239, 18K)

If they pass probs
There's no legislation against them afaik

Attached: elizabeth_bathory_and_elizabeth_bathory_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_naru_ul__sample-60 (850x1095, 167K)

Last week a cop(male) went into a women's to chase out a tomboy because she didn't dress "girly" enough to use the ladies room. I'll try to look up an article.
If the goal was to stop men from harassing women in the women's room this failed horrendously.
Also, why would a rapist follow laws? Who honestly thought a bathroom bill was a good idea.

This shit is turning me into a Nazi desu

Attached: 1521485923576.jpg (720x803, 404K)

Here, with all the fat fucks, I seriously can't tell who is a man or woman, just a morbid mass of flesh walking around.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

lol i've been there
good chicken

Oh look, more political theather.

Attached: B-bgzIZIMAArlhM.jpg (960x629, 48K)

>she

>trans women
that's a man
to be a trans woman you need to actually look like a woman

Attached: 1522032734372.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

If they look okay even if they're just crossdressing no one will stop them desu
According to law only ones who have cut their entire dick and made it to look like vagina (government approved) they're able to enter female toilet

This tbqh

If you don't make a good trap then stop trying.

At least make a fucking attempt to look like a woman, and not something out of Rocky horror picture show

What the fuck is wrong with Canada? The country was not like this 10 years ago.

>nazi NEET without any obligations
How convenient!

They could at least shave lol

W8, there are laws against using the other toilet?
If ones full, you just use the other, why w8?

>if they pass
no.
go somewhere else you vile tard.

Attached: 3474576587.png (563x517, 79K)

femdom on the far right

You mean men? It might be okay if the men's bathroom is full, but it's usually the other way around.

Trans """people""" shouldn't be allowed

There are like 10 of them here,no one gives a shit

What creates these people?

Attached: 5239523627.png (352x390, 359K)

We have gender neutral bathrooms in primary schools here. Its not common, but it is a growing trend and the government does allocate funding for it.

Attached: 1521633962896.jpg (825x959, 69K)

burn all degenerates.

Trannies are an anglo thing

This. What creates these aberrations? It's one of my greatest fear of having children and them turning out be some subhuman anomaly - I feel, it will make me want to kill myself.

>Vote Labour
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Estrogen in the water

They're trying to rebel from USA culturally. USA is evil and intolerant, so Canada has to be super tolerant

traps are not using public restrooms here.
i guess a trap wouldnt survive outside his appartment long enough to reach any public wc.

Unironically the Liberal party's and most left leaning academic's vision of Canada.

Attached: Wake me up Can't wake up.png (325x244, 73K)

Not even convincing traps?

s-sauce?

It is simple, America is a cancer, and cancer spreads

>convincing traps
what are these?

no it's single mothers

Those things you think are real females

BASED QUEBEC THE TRUE RULER OF CANADA

la aberracion...

>not even trying to be passable
Back to the drawing board!

well, those who look like a female would be treated as a female

This

I think, no one can prevent them from using it

Abnormal hormone production in pregnant women near the end of pregnancy.
Things that may cause this:
Fertility medications
Genetics on the part of either parent
Degradation of woman's ability to deliver testosterone as a result of repeated pregnancy

I don't know, an it's such a fucking minority that they should deal with it reasonably on a one by one basis without chimping out.

Farrah Lovely

>places like Germany monitoring and discussing our every move

Isn't NSA American agency?

No. Trannies are literally freaks and mentally ill people. I am usually ok with gay people tho.

What. That's the opposite of Iran. They will kill gays, so gays go tranny to avoid persecution.

I believe so.

wtf? if arabs hate gays, how can they like traps who are, like, double gay?

Apparently the Quran forbids gay, but not tranny.

I seriously don't get these "i'm not even going to try to pass" type of trans people.

They generally look like shit, and given that most of them have a myriad of other mental-illnesses, it's not surprising they're unhygienic.

And I'm not a TERF, but god damn some of these people literally will never experience the "full" women experience. I'm in support of allowing these people to transition, but it's delusional to think they're now 100% a woman. It's more like 65-85% woman.

What they need is a good dose of BULLYING. For real, these disgusting transtrenders who try to ruin people's lives need to get their shit kicked in until they either kill themselves or make an attempt at fixing themselves.

I disagree, they need to be ignored.
Trolling-induced transexuality syndrome (e.g. Chris-chan) like ANY sort of attention, including being bullied

This is a man...
Some people might try to tell you that it is a woman.
They might scream: "woman! woman! woman!“ over and over and over again.
They might put "WOMAN" in all caps.
You might even start to believe that this is a woman.
But it is not...
This is a man.

What a lovely name