ITT: NationStates flags

Postem

Other urls found in this thread:

nationstates.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 404

what is this even
not talking about the kolovrat

It's a game. A very good game.

nationstates.net

it's a browser game where you get given a couple of "issues" a day which determine your nation's policies. Pretty fun tbqh

Would be a lot more aesthetic without the phoenix

>phoenix

It's an Eagle

Yeah, a two headed mythological eagle representing what exactly? The revival of the Roman ideal.

To rise from the ashes of Rome. It's a phoenix, mate.

WOAH

What is with slavs and scythes?

It's our version of the black sun, senpai.

>Not knowing what a sunwheel is
Uncultured swine

Yes I know it's Svarog's symbol, that doesn't explain the scythes.

Guess we really liked fieldwork, dunno.

Have you ever considered suicide?

It would be good if it wasn't a cuckfest with very minor nation running elements.

Does anyone have that pic of all the western nationalist leaders in front of their flags

The heraldic eagle was first instituted by King Charlemagne by which the Holy ROMAN Empire was formed.

By "Translatio Imperii" a direct line of succession was made from the old emperors of Rome to the new emperors of Christendom.

Upon the ashes of the old empire, a new empire was formed.

I don't know why I have to educate fucks like you about your own heraldry.

Sorry you piece of shit Albanian, you're unoriginal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

Honest question Tyrone, are you autistic or pretending to be? The two headed eagle of Russia has nothing to do with the eagle of the
>holy
>roman
>empire

The two headed eagle adopted by the slavic nations and to an extent ours is is linked to orthodoxy, since the Byzantines used as their symbol, the two heads representing the Eastern and Western Empires. It's adoption from the
>holy
>roman
>empire
happens in the 12th century, while this motif is already present in Byzantine art in the 10th century, it's widespread usage beginning after the fall of the Eastern Empire.

It's not connected to your precious pseudo-holy, pseudo-roman pseudo-empire, it doesn't symbolize a phoenix. It's a two headed eagle representing the two empires, you autistic fucking nigger.

This is the flag of my nation, which impales fear into the heart of our enemies.

Sorry burgerbro but you're wrong on this one.

Do I count?

It goes back farther than the Byzantines. The fucking 2 headed eagle goes as far back as Assyria.