Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Men.Tell.No.Tales.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Men.Tell.No.Tales.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT
>Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Men.Tell.No.Tales.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

ARRRR MATEY VOD TUESDAY BE UPON YE

>YAG SPARLOWL!

thanks man should be better then the 4th I hope

yeah its better than the 4th

should i watch the other 4 first

Dude just today I was thinking about this. Bless you even if the movie won't be that good.

you shouldnt watch these at all

When I first saw this movie I kept hoping the blacksmith guy that became the Dutchman would fight Salazar in a pointless battle between immortals.

post busty kaya webm

Uma deli-

who the fuck are the kids
how is jack still alive
i stopped watching these movies after the third one

finally pandering to the brazil audience ehh? glad they learned from fast and furious

why didnt the user hacker release this when the movie was in theatres like he/she/xhe said they would?

>cozy Sup Forums surfing in bed
>get reminded of good quality rip out
>dl should be ready when i wake up

Cheers m8

godspeed

Uhhh aren't these girls a little young to be doing this to jack?

They look mid twenties.

wtf

i dreamed about pirates because of all black sails threads yesterday and now this is released

#trippy

im gonna watch this comfy kino on my last free day today

kek

What's wrong with the fourth?

It's not great but it's a hell of a lot better than 2 or 3.

Jack feels like a actual character and not an embarrassing cartoon like he did in the other sequels

Damn, from a second I thought Depp and Bloom were making themselves float out if pure manlet rage

I lost it at the caption