So now that Game of Thrones is officially shit beyond redemption, what are some similar shows that I can watch?

So now that Game of Thrones is officially shit beyond redemption, what are some similar shows that I can watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33A390995E9A7F00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lotr, but you already saw that so you are out of luck

its not similar to lotr at all really.

Black Sails starts out as a mediocre GoT knock off with pirates in S1 and the first half of Season 2, but then eclipses GoT in every way from the S2 finale onwards.
Unless you're a Sup Forumscuck who gets triggered by gay characters existing

It's not like GoT didn't have gays. Renly/Loras are gay, Oberyn fucks everything that moves, and Cersei has multiple graphic lesbian sex scenes which sadly seem to have been cut from the show.

for one, GoT actually had a tax policy

Did you know Mastodon was in the show?

Black Sails does gay characters way better than GoT did (with them just being shoved in for sex scenes and people making dick jokes about them) but it still makes it impossible to talk about on this board without 'muh buttpirates' derailing all discussion

fuck the buttpirates.

OP watch the last kingdom instead, it's way better.

Boring piece of shit show

>OP watch the last kingdom instead, it's way better.

This. Martin even shilling it on his twitter, WHILE season 7 first episode was playing

And when a character has a great death, they stay dead.

HBO's Rome is excellent, just don't expect GoT-type battles

Kys

young octavian is my fuckfu. i hate that they aged him up.

OP go watch Gotham, season 1 is weak but you'll fall in love with it.

The Shannara Chronicles.

aired on mtv, immediately dropped for that fact.

when are they just going to stop fucking around and make a War of roses series?

That chinese one is supposedly great.

>Martin even shilling it on his twitter, WHILE season 7 first episode was playing
mind tellinf us more about that?

then what was jon snow

This OP. Check it out.

Damn she is just perfect

last kingdom is kinda meh with the fight scenes. it was fine up until a few fight scenes.

i want to fuck both of these girls so goddamn bad

He had a shitty death so who cares

Not his decision

Spartacus is awesome, starts out as a 300 rip off but turns into a grindhouse GoT. I'll second black sails, super comfy, great production.

Watch three kingdoms (2010).
It's like a historical based chinese game of thrones.
Here's a youtube playlist with them all on
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33A390995E9A7F00

then Catelyn

thanks based user

Yup. That's the one.

while the first episode of season 7 was airing, martin made a twitter post about how great the Last Kingdom and said everyone should watch it.

is cao cao /ourguy/?

Not to mention the gay thing on Black Sails is totally organic to the plot and justified... most shows just put it there because it´s 2017. Black Sails bothered on making it interesting.

Well, there is Black Sails as mentioned, Vikings, Marco Polo and Last Kingdom.

Is that one based on the romance of the three kingdoms? I´ve been trying to get that forever...
There is also "the battle of the red cliff"... don´t know if it was a sequel or the second part of three kingdoms.

The Expanse

Vikings is a good one, has a similar quality drop to GoT though

What I want to know is when Arya was posing as Walder did she have a penis? Did she like it? Did she fuck Walder's wife to see what it's like? Did she like that?

vikings is good until ragnar dies

>getting darth vader'd is comprable to getting revived as an even more powerful good guy

We have one more season left. Who knows, you might find your answer.

Nigga the choreography in Last Kingdom is way better than the half assed GOT bullshit.

Rome.

The Borgias.

Yes.

the fact that the character is now widely known as lady stoneheart goes to show how radically different she was after the resurrection

>until athelstan dies*

fixed that for you.
rome, obviously. Prepare to be irritated as fuck when it's over and there isn't anymore. I watched it back in '09 and remember lurking around here for a couple weeks solely looking to talk about the series

A lazy way to get him out of the Night's Watch without making him look bad.

is lady stoneheart somehow not a dumpster garbage character

how the fuck does that fit in with anything

She'll be important in TWoW.

Sh-she will be! I swear!

Jon snow
Lady stoneheart
Fuck off

Actually, this is bothering me for a long time. Do faceless men change their genitals along with the bodies and faces? If so, then their place is a fucking paradise - just come in, scrub some floors and be whoever you want. It's not like they have any issues with people, who just learn their technique and then say "fuck it" and go to Westeros, according to the show.
Do the books ever address this issue?

There are tons of GOT clones. But I'd recommend Rome from 2005 if you haven't seen it.

go watch the Tudors

>Well, there is Black Sails as mentioned, Vikings, Marco Polo
All shit. Stop posting.

Tudors was good, as were both the Borgia shows that were made. Medici was OK and Versailles was meh.

Rome
Tudors
Three Kingdoms

That's about it and should keep you busy for a while.

>Marco Polo

Its dumb and meandering but half way through it gets comfy.