Is it even possible to rally a truly multicultural country against an enemy?

Is it even possible to rally a truly multicultural country against an enemy?

As opposed to a homogeneous nationalistic country?

Does multiculturalism actually make your country weaker?

>Is it even possible to rally a truly multicultural country against an enemy?
No, barely works with homogeneous ones.

>As opposed to a homogeneous nationalistic country?
^
>Does multiculturalism actually make your country weaker?
On average, yes, if we are to be multicultural we need to subdue them and treat them like 2nd class citizens until they assimilate into our culture in an adaptable manner, or destroy them.

No but Christianity weakens your country

obviously. we should strive for as few people from other ethnic groups as possible.

Fuck off pagan. There's a reason you only exist as a majority in India.

Only if the enemy is a fucking white male

Nothing can beat nationalism when it comes to unite a country.

Shit, if you had written this first I would have stopped reading right there. Give me my 2 minutes back Yamumbo.

go back to jew god and cry about it. I dont have to pledge my eternal soul to Yahweh/Molach and his demigod son because of yur OG sin

IDK Spaniard, maybe we come from different worlds?

:)

Nations which were too weak to prevent themselves from being invaded aren't going to be able to inspire the invaders to fight off further waves of invaders.

homogeneity is difficult to achieve when your country and people want to be in the developed, globalist world. So, the choice is to either live inwardly with stability, or with everyone else in luxury. No country can truthfully say they have an autarky; the demands of the people have been long ever since global trade became commonplace and easy. Can you live without goods your country doesn't produce en masse?

You could probably rally a multicultural countr against white people.

No, it isn't. Multiculturalists believe that this will end war for good. Instead, it will expedite ongoing social decay.

No, because the enemy will be inside your walls.
Yes, of course.
Yes, of course.

yes it makes countries far less united and weaker against outside enemies.

it also increases stress as you are forced to live with people you consider foreign and potentially hostile.

multicult is just an all round bad idea.

>homogeneity is difficult to achieve when your country and people want to be in the developed, globalist world
when will this JIDF meme die

America has never rallied? This thread is retarded af fampai

I live in the most multicultural country in the world and I can say: Don't let (((((them)))) fool ya.

What demographics did america have when they rellied people to war?

And what was the general opinion about the war

How many niggies are in Moldova?

It's a stupid question, only enemy Norway has are other cultures invading the country right now. When you become multicultural it's too late to rally when the enemy has already won.

Yes; ethnic homogenity maximizes social capital.

>homogeneity is difficult to achieve when your country and people want to be in the developed, globalist world.

Glorious Nippon raughs at your idiocy.

Japan is a terrible place to live.

From a person living in the most multicultural country in the world, I can say yes, it does.

They can just use mercenaries like the US armed forces.

duh

hitler was right

the only people who value multiculturalism are jews and their acolites.

I'm really glad that Hitler rallied white people to kill lots of other white people.

acolytes

Yes, and that's always been the whole damn idea, all along. Empires as a matter of definition are multicultural, to eliminate sources of possible competition and interference. Globalists want a planetary empire with an unaccountable government oppressing scared scattered isolated individuals who can never unite.

9/11

Mart sharters, nogs, taco bowls, hebrews, everyone united for awhile.

>a while

Anti war sentimets grew faster than in Vietnam

No. That is pretty much the objective of multiculturalism. It is to break any sense of beloning society and to isolate individuals. To create environment where no-one gives a fuck about anyone that isn't their immediate family member or friend. That allows multinational corporations become more important than state and it's laws.

Making countries weaker is very idea behind multiculturalism.

kys shill

That's retarded, it's not corporations that end up becoming more powerful. Hell, multiculturalism always brings class warfare and anti-business sentiments with it. However, government propaganda paints business as the bogeyman so that people afraid of corporations cede more power to the state. Sometimes they even prop up a corporation to really sell the illusion, but remember this: no monopoly has ever existed without government help.