How many women can Quicksilver impregnate in a minute?

How many women can Quicksilver impregnate in a minute?

>be quicksilver
>impregnate at least 5 non-mutants a day
>spread your superior seed
>millions of mutants get born
>government jews and human normies get cucked

What if Quicksilver just raped all the wives of the heads of states around the world so they all had mutie babbies?

perfect strategy, i can not believe they didn't include that in the movies. those idiots.

It'd take about 1,000 years for millions to be born at the rate of 5 for every day of the year.

You should write for marvel user

Does he have a sped-up refractory period?

if i can come every hour, so can he, that means 24 creampies in a day, how many of those can be successful impregnations? someone do the math

yes but sped up by thousands of times, so that means for every human cumming, he can do thousands, that means he can impregnate around 100 thousand women a day... now were talking hmmm

Depends on whether or not he's a quickshot

except he is fast, so he can come more. After a quick google his speed is 9150mph. The average running speed is 15mph. That's 610 times faster. Assuming he gets six hours of sleep a day, thats 10980 creampies a day. I can't find anything on pregnancy rates, so someone else can finish the math.

Roughly 8,760 impregnations per year, assuming they all lead to fertilization. Which is possible if he grabs women he knows are ovulating.

All of them.

This is how we cum together. Math can be fun!

If he fucked that fast, wouldn't he just burn the skin of his dick off with the friction? He doesn't have speedforce to protect him.

>Roughly 8,760 impregnations
that's bullshit math.
if if can cum 10980 a day, 10% fertility chance of that is 1000, 1000 by 365 is 365000 impregnation per year.
learn to math, kid.

his dick skin regenerates as fast as it gets damaged, so no.

My post was less than 30 seconds after the dude who said 10980 per day, I was working off of the 24 times a day math.

Speedforce no, but he's still protected from friction by his mutation. As is his clothing, which is why his clothing doesn't burst into flame when he jogs around fast enough to casually redirect bullets.

Wouldn't it be a Man of Steel/Woman of Kleenex type deal?

His ejaculate would be launched so fast that it's like a bullet.

It is extremely UNPROBABLE he would have enough semen for that

For a target of 2,000,000 mutants children, and within a two year period so they reach the age to manifest their powers at around the same time. For a period of 18 months Quicksilver should inseminate roughly 3,654.97 women per day, choosing younger active females form a variety of cities and towns should be easy.

That would mean in 9 months since starting the plan 3,654.97 mutant babes will start being born every day give or take a few thousand with abortions and just maternal fatalities. Still passing well below the radar of daily births. And hopefully the little bastards will have a common curtesy to not blow up their hospitals with mutant power the moment they're born.

About 15 or so years later 2 million mutants rallied behind the leadership of Rightclops and Magneto and in response to the increase of government crack downs and public fear as a result of the drastic increase of mutant activity in North America. Add the natural mutant births from both non mutants and mutant parents they will over throw the United States with ease of a population of 350 million in the future not all of those being of fighting age and the multiplicative factor of... the mutie factor.

That fact that Gengis Khan is related to all of Asia will be true for Maximoff but tenfold over tenfold. Hopefully modern experts are right about biological incest.

The friction and force of him fucking women so fast would probably cause most of them serious internal wounds and kill them.

What if he jerked himself off and then put himself inside just before he came?

Can you guys imagine fucking Quicksilver's tight, vibrating body?

Can you imagine Quicksilver fucking Wanda's tight, vibrating body?
Because he imagines it, every night. He's kinda sick in the head.

Not as many as Flash

Only two because he lasts way too long. There approaches a point where it stops being stamina and startings being dysfunction and he reached that point a few hundred thrusts ago.

Fucking Evan Peters now all I can think about is him applying rouge to his nipples.