THE RACE WAR IS COMING

>Be me
>Be angry white American
>Go to Google and search "American Population by Race" and click link
infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

Whites in 2000: 211,460,626

Whites in 2010: 196,817,552

look at those fucking numbers!!!!!!!
WHITE RACE LOSES 14,643,074 people in just ten years.

MEANWHILE in fucking america:
Blacks gain 3 Million in population.
Asians gain 4 million in population.
Hispanics gained 15 MILLION in population. (from amnesty laws)

That's right. Every fucking race is increasing in population and the whites ARE LOSING POPULATION RAPIDLY. Everyone goes up and we go down! Unsustainable!

This is real. From the U.S. Census Bureau: National Population Estimates; Decennial Census. What THE FUCK is going on you SHOULD be asking!!!
>White American blood is boiling
This is all by design.

I go to college in what was a 99% white NY college town and there are blacks everywhere! In a sociology class some blacks revealed to me that they were going to my college FREE because of social programs that pay for their entire tuition if they would go to this college and live within the town.

Why would this social program even exist? Why not a social program that pays for them to go to college in their own city? I already realized it. It's because the government specifically selected the 99% white town that I happen to go to college at, and made social programs to move blacks into that town for the sole purpose to lower the white population.

When a white women gives birth to a half-black, half-latino, or half-oriental baby that baby is no longer white.

So the government creates social programs to move as many non-whites into a white population, and the overall population increases and the white population decreases.

This is a absolute disgrace.
Whites put themselves on the moon, created the internet and computers, created the greatest scientific achievements in history, created cures to the most deadly diseases.
We will fight back
A war is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/millions-change-race-ethnicity-census-after-2010-changes-n97431
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_.281610.E2.80.932010.29
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We will fight back

No you won't. You're gonna shitpost on Sup Forums and watch as some numbers change. And do nothing.

There won't be any war, little white boy lmao. It's our turn now.

KILL WHITEY AND FUCK HIS WOMEN

Sup Forums is a board of peace friend....
were are but simple farmers tending to our memes

Projecting CuckĀ® - the post
Not every American is a liberal no-gun pussy like you.

would racemix.

>It's because the government specifically selected the 99% white town that I happen to go to college at, and made social programs to move blacks into that town for the sole purpose to lower the white population.
this shit makes my blood boil

you better fight back and you better have a plan. while whites have done many great things you guys have been coasting for a while

if all you can do is mob style tactics you have lost that was factored in. if all you can do is pretend you dont hate them you have lost that was already factored in.

if all you can do is threaten them and prop up coups well your about to join the party. europe is in real trouble with its immigration system mercenaries can be sent in and you cant get rid of them for 2 years because they burned their identification documents and america has mexicans and blacks who will fight when paid and the jews will help just because its like natural for them to be instigators

Thats genocide.

We now have 2 holocausts worth of white people who would be around, that arent.

>this is how the world perceives this
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

>pic related

Genocide by design. I'm scared guys.

>Whites in 2000: 211,460,626
This number includes hispanics who identify as white.

>Whites in 2010: 196,817,552
This number is non-hispanic whites.

That's also why the numbers for hispanics increased by 15 million.

cences.gov says non-hispanic white population grew by 2mil betweel 2000 and 2010.

>This number includes hispanics who identify as white.

No, it includes whites who identify as hispanic.

Hispanic is not a race.

Why is everybody typing like their post is a donald trump tweet?
Not subject matter, like the actual sentence structure.

>this.
I'm begging you, please do something about it instead of complaining.

You'd have to be an idiot to think the white race is shrinking in numbers.

It looks like they gained their population increase from amnesty.

>Hispanic is not a race.

Ona functional level it is in America. The overwhelming majority of "hispanics" here are Latin American mongrels, not real whites.

its ok you'll have a large number of spics fighting along side with you

trump is about 25% of american posters on Sup Forums

Only way to prove you're not a little bitch is to go out there and smash some fucking nigger skulls.

I'm with you, but we gotta figure out a way to rile up the rest of the people. And when the time comes, we really need to head out there and kill some shit-skins.

Well not every hispanic is not a fucking aztec rape baby so you can at least separate the spanish from the rape babies to be considerate to the white ginger guy with a spanish last name

Hispanic doesn't mean "Brown" officially. Slang wise, yes? But officially and accurately? No

>Hispanics gained 15 MILLION in population. (from amnesty laws)

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING HISPANICS

THEY'RE FUCKING AZTEC RAPE BABIES

STOP GIVING BEANER MEXICANS EUROPEAN TERMS

"Some other race" is a separate category from Hispanic or Latino. The collapse in that number is a consequence of how the race categories were changed from 2000 to 2010.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/millions-change-race-ethnicity-census-after-2010-changes-n97431

I don't know if you're a shill but you sure talk like one. Prepare yourself individually, outside an infiltratable organization, try to redpill others, and remember: we are the self-controlled ones (but not as much as East Asians).

white countries are being flooded, white birth rates are down. Imagine telling someone 50 years ago that America would be 60% white in a few decades and how they would've reacted

A time traveler and a super-human shitposter

Many races with more intelligence and competence than niggers have learned the hard way not to fuck with Whites.

>2016
>not painting RACE WAR NOW on the side of a van and driving it into the nearest BLM protest

People are race mixing, my father was blue eyes blondish hair
My mother is a little dark,
However we do not have a concept of race here, so no one cares.

Only burgers care so much about that, here is is only as important as the color of your nips

Asians and Hispanics still have family values. Blacks are just stupid and can't comprehend the concept of contraception.

We need to bring back family and start loving eachother again. Whites are too invidualistic these days.

Shit is gonna get real if we elect Trump, probably gonna be riots and mass deportations. Hopefully we can do something to stabilize the birthdate like in Russia also.

Too bad that's irrelevant. We're not losing a war to some external threat, we're killing ourselves. If the white race was a body, it'd have cancer in every organ and a major autoimmune disorder to boot. There's no coming back from this.

would not racemix, but would tap that butt

Maybe if the UN is dismantled and the media is called on there bullshit we can start to get things back on track my biggest hope comes from Russia they haven't had any mass immigration and there birth rates are rising

Search the tattoo on the negro.

It's 2016, so white Americans must be far below 60%, they must be around 56-54%

You're fucked America, you're fucked.

Our future is even less promising.

Less than 49% of 0-5 year olds are white.

This nation is a lie.

>Hispanic as it's own separate thing

I never understood this

Yeah I know most injuns labeled "Hispanic" here aren't white but why not put them in native and why not put the white hispanics in white and black hispanics in black?

Is spanish ancestry really that in need of it's own category?

Coincidence?

>tfw live in suburban white America
>Every family has three + kids
Cry harder cityfag

No. I would consider true "Hispanics" to be white.

A lot of Mexicans (at least of those that are visa overstays here) are pretty dark and from the south of mexico, they should make a Mestizo race instead.

Traitorous, is the word your looking for.

This is why America desperately needs a wave of nationalism.

Whites need to feel more love in their hearts and then they'll wanna fuck more.

>they should make a Mestizo race instead.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THISTHIS
THISTHIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THISTHIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

>Whites in 2000: 211,460,626
This is the total number of people identifying as white INCLUDING Hispanics.
>Whites in 2010: 196,817,552
This is the total number of people identifying as white EXCLUDING Hispanics.

Non-Hispanic Whites in 2000: 194,552,774
Non-Hispanic Whites in 2010: 196,817,552

Total "Whites" in 2000: 211,460,626
Total "Whites" in 2010: 223,553,265

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_.281610.E2.80.932010.29

Literally genocide.

Remember this has been the plan since the 1930's

ey b0ss
XDDD

please stop sharting in wallmart
please lose weight

>whites choose to breed with other races
>genocide

You keep using that word.

True. Genocide doesn't make sense. Its nigger colonialism.

The numbers are going down because you're being cucked by Mexicans like myself, the real men of this world.

White European Hispanics are now considered full-blooded Mexicans for some reason?

>whites choose to breed with other races
No.
Whites "choose to breed with other races" in the same way that a white person would "choose" to eat a burger if the only place to get food for miles is a Burger Place.

And I noticed you're from Mexico, I'm so sorry. You certainly have every right to talk on this website, but your opinion doesn't matter. Maybe when you're Mexican dollar isn't worth an embarrassingly 1/20 of our American Dollar you're opinion will matter.

What a shitty analogy

Denying your women choosing to breed with other races isn't going to change anything. This is why your numbers are decreasing, you faggots never stand up for yourselves.

You either bitch and complain or pretend it doesn't happen.

>jews choose to come to europe anytime before 1939
>genocide

Civil war*
As much as race war is a wet dream for many, that's not how it's going to go down. Many are mixed and have reproduced..

Maybe this will help OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

MAKE AMERICA TALL AGAIN

>Denying your women choosing to breed with other races isn't going to change anything.

Well actually retard, that would probably be the fastest way to change something.

But that's not what I'm saying.
I'm saying we get all non whites out of America.
And the consensus of opinion in America among whites is shifting radically toward hating the black and mexican race for the poison they are to the world.

continue to live in leftist la la land believing white males will just bend over backward and sing kumbaya to the destruction of their own race.

>continue to live in leftist la la land believing white males will just bend over backward and sing kumbaya to the destruction of their own race.
This.

You can smell the fear and insecurity with each post. Fear that one day he can no longer be a leech and will have to come to terms with the fact that he is the problem.

>so cucked you literally have to take out the other races by force because white women are such fucking sluts

Well bad for you that a white woman is running for office, If she wins (which she probably will) then that might just be it for white men.

this Niggerlover has been indoctrinated or is actually so retarded that he thinks the white race is the leech. Please kill yourself