POL HAIRSTYLISTS BTFO

Why do you hate natural, protective hairstyles Sup Forums?

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c5966de4b0cdfc5ac93ab0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c5966de4b0cdfc5ac93ab0
youtube.com/watch?v=0MDgu9MQh7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seems like any ol' thing will make a nigger feel prideful. Lol

Because unkempt nigger hair is the breeding ground for lice.

In fairness it is weird that black women en masse wear wigs. They shouldnt be forced to both for their sake and also because people will see that it's actually kind of ugly and black women arent actually beyonce.

What the fuck is a "protective hairstyle"?

Seems like a meme used to justify unkempt nigger hair

the one's wearing wigs are the one's who are too lazy to add one extra thing (common hair care) to the list of things they have to do in a day.

>implying huge sheboons have daily tasks

>Sit behind some sheboon with a 4 foot diameter afro
>Can't see the front of the classroom
>Fail school

Stop being racist user

Actually, nigger hair is very resistant towards lice.

>Uh, hey, Shaniqúa, could you move your head for a minute I can't see the board because your hair's in the way
>WACHU SAY CRACKA I SWERVE A BITCH

I hope some girls push her down and shave her head in a locker-room

I think black women look better with their natural hair

WE

My school didn't let anyone let their hair be grown out or styled in a disruptive way. Unless the school said "fuck u niggers get those puffballs out of here" it has nothing to do with race, just rules on not looking like shit. Although maybe that's racist since they're more likely to look like shit.

It's black people that shame other black people into wearing their hair unnaturally.

White people think their natty hair is cool.

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c5966de4b0cdfc5ac93ab0

I actually agree this is wrong. Dictating how young woman can wear their hair isn't fair to anyone, regardless of race.

African hair is genetic. A lot of these hairstyles came from inventing ways to deal with the natural nappyness of the hair follicles to present an aesthetic look.

Also, how is hair impeding the education process???

I honestly don't know what they mean by "protective hairstyles" but I don't think it would change my mind.

South African's take:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MDgu9MQh7A

>Also, how is hair impeding the education process
See

Also, am I the only one who couldn't stand that shit in a professional environment?

Thankfully live up in WI and in an industry lacking in boons

so wuz they queenz or what?

Why are we shitting on them for taking pride in their race?

Why do we want them to prefer assimilation?

We should be encouraging this, you insecure, edgy retards.

an average nigger famale spends more money than she makes, just on hair products alone

nigger females should grow natural hair,
what can you achive if you spend 4 hours a day managing and thinking about your hair

>In class, dude with a big ass motherfucking afro is next to me, behind him is another dude who dosent take nobody's shit.
>Teacher is writing something on the board and all I hear is. "yo, move, I cant see"
>Yo trade places with me, I cant see"
>Afro guy insulted him often, told him to fuck off.
>Teacher tells guy who cant see to shut up.
>YO I CANT SEE! DUDES FRO IS TO FUCKIN BIG!
>Teacher says if he says one more thing he will be sent out of class.
>Afro fucker turns around "you dont shut up gonna bust a cap in you"
Both are black mind you.
>Guy who cant see says "man fuck this" pulls a lighter out, and just starts fucking roasting the guys afro.
>Running around screaming, afro is burning the fuck up.
>Teacher is losing his mind.
>YOU THREATEN TO KILL ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU THREATEN TO KILL ME!

was enjoyable.

is this REALLY a political issue then... can't they just change the fucking seating arrangement?

Just seems like sensationalism to me. These are the kind of issues a student guidance counselor should be able to mediate. It's a travesty that it got to the point that a ban was effected and a third party had to reported on it.