Remember when Hollywood tried to make this guy the next big thing? What went wrong?

Remember when Hollywood tried to make this guy the next big thing? What went wrong?

he got introduced to the big boys and had to do some video that would have him blackmailed. it fucked him up and we see the aftermath

He's crazy.

He's a loudmouth piece of shit. Needs to be gassed.

he's too obviously jewish and connected and not neurotic-looking enough to justify those so he didn't do well with focus groups

>tfw he got booted from Indy 5 because normies hate him for no reason
He was far from the problem with The Crystal Skull but he gets the blame for it. And Disney being Disney make the safe choice and lock him out.

He fell for the method acting meme and lost his mind.

Hes been an alcoholic with a short fuse for over 10 years now. Plus he himself distanced himself from hollywood

fuck you he's a warrior just like his dad also where are my fries?

>Remember when Hollywood tried to make this guy the next big thing? What went wrong?

I'm fairly sure he has bipolar disorder.

reminder that he beat the shit out of Tom Hardy on the set of Lawless. the so-called "Big Guy" lives in fear of Shia to this very day

His mind broke after he went through the elites initiation.

I think he has too much empathy to handle having to do dark acts as a form of blackmail to be welcomed with the successful. He snapped a long time ago.

I still don't know who to believe. Hardy got really passive aggressive when asked about it.

women don't like ordinary looking men to be the protagonist unless they're in their twink years (17-22) which is why he got eagle eye and disturbia roles

somebody wants to

Something went wrong with Shia somewhere down the line.

He was a promising young actor. He had tons of potential, he was working with the A lister directors and celebrities. Speilberg wanted him to possibly play Indian Jones in Indian Jones 5.

And then he started getting cocky, started getting in drunken fights, grew his hair out, started dating disgusting women, got arrested a bunch of times, got in several fights with Sup Forums and lost, and now he's become a joke.

What the hell happened to him?

too much ego
also this

ld me the world was gonna roll me

How do you go from starring alongside Harrison Ford and being directed by Steven Speilberg and George Lucas in a Indian Jones movie, to getting in arguments with Sup Forums users on the street?

lol

>What went wrong?

He plagiarized a bunch of shit and then tried to play it off as some sort of performance art when he got caught. Now he just gets drunk and stars in shitty indie movies.

THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT
WHY AM I IN CUSTODY

He was the next big thing but he didn't want to do shitty CGI fuckfest films, he's a true artist.

Name 1 (one) Disney star that turned into a fully functional adult

Protip: you can't

someone said he was taking gallons of phenibut and cocaine

zack efron

The most functional of adults.

Hilary Duff

Timberlake did alright

this and kristina is doing fine as well also Goose

>roided out coke addicted manlet
>functional adult

someone sound angry

Dead career

Dead career

Christina's singing career has stalled but I'll give you Goose, he's doing fine.

I knew he lost his shit when he ripped out a perfectly good tooth for his role in Fury.

>be famous multi-millionaire movie star
>get riled up by loser internet trolls
He needs to not be so affected by other peoples actions, it's just foolish

Timberlake's career ain't dead. Pretty sure he was just nominated for an Oscar this last year.

You never go full retard.

>Getting involved with Sup Forums
>Thinking you will win

It was a mistake. But with mistakes come growth.

When this guy was in Albuquerque I was working early one morning downtown ABQ going to pickup a patient (I work for a medical transport company)

The patient ended up cancelling their appointment so I had like 40 minutes to burn so I took the long way back to base. I remembered he was at the corner of Central and 6th so I drove there.

He was there with a black guy and some white slob. I rolled the window down just in time to hear a ghetto-looking homeless guy on the other side of the street (by the tire shop) scream at him in the most ghetto ass 'burque accent

>FUCKKKKK UUUU BITCHHHHH

I busted out laughing, Shia la fag was looking around and like throwing up his arms towards the homeless yeller but I had to keep driving

autism

With what? Implying gas

He's mentally unstable and extremely aggressive. Also violent. As long as he's like this, everyone will refuse to work with him.

He didn't listen.

Who is that?

He succumbed to "Manlet Madness"

Speaking of his dad. Did you know his dad is a famous child molestor and rapist? That might also have something to do with it.

that moon man frog

I saw Shia LaBeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles a few months ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

they moved on to the next jewish nephew

Why?

>dead career

that wasn't what you asked about you stupid faggot. both are functional adults, kys.

Pls don't bully, Shia.