Obama/Hillary supporter here. What country should I seek asylum in if Trump wins?

Obama/Hillary supporter here. What country should I seek asylum in if Trump wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/caq-leader-francois-legault-blasts-premier-philippe-couillard-for-trump-comparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

South africa

Mexico or Saudia Arabia

The u.s.

Canada

Come to Canada. We know what year it is.

hell

Tuvalu, You'll be a good Post office worker.

That's my first choice for obvious reasons.

Where you should've been all along?

I'll consider it.

Eastern Europe, preferably lower part.

China all ready communists.Go now.

Buy farm does miraculous for locals

What skills do you have? White people are not allowed to travel like nonwhites, you must justify your presumption of new citizenship-worthiness with some sort of skill. White South Africans in physical danger are routinely denied European immigrant visas.

No I don't like China or Russia.

Which province? And what marketable skills do you have?

Have fun paying high income taxes. What is it, 34% income tax for those who make under 10,000$ a year?

Sweden

Syria.

The Republic of Hugh Mungus

Why not perfect for progressive liberal

Saudi Arabia. Hillary gets plenty of support from that progressive utopia.

How about Detroit?

Auschwitz.

No entry it in Poland now.

Islamic state. Go there and destroy it with your cuckery. Do not even think about coming here. We don't want you.

>What country should I seek asylum in if Trump wins?

Mexico. You can help them pay for the wall.

too dangerous

Because its full of.... The people you faggots want to import into our countries.

Seriously, wake up to the realities of this earth or just remove yourself from it.

SOUTH FUCKING AFRICA!
DO IT!

I hate Putin. Russia supports Assad. They illegally annexed the Crimea and invaded eastern Ukraine. They invaded Georgia. They harbor Snowden. China took him in too. China bullies its neighbors in the South China Sea and supports North Korea. Both China and Russia support Iran.

Mostly I hate them because I feel like they insulted Obama.

>Obama/Hillary supporter here. What country should I seek asylum in if Trump wins?
I hear Sweden's great for women lately, especially if you ever have a daughter.

Farming is great opportunity for white.

Now I hate Russia even more because they have teamed up with Assange and support Trump. They want to bring down the United States from within.

Zimbabwe

Yes this is an option.

And no problem with war but insulating obama good reason.

North Sentinel island

American here. I don't want Trump or Hillary to win. Which country should I seek asylum in if either happens?

I have two possible avenues of escape:

1) I can marry my Canadian boyfriend and obtain Canadian citizenship (possibly? not sure how long that process takes).

2) I can claim Greek citizenship/naturalization through my parents (who were both born in Greece) and go live with all of my relatives back there (however, I would likely have to be conscripted into military service as that's mandatory there).

What do?

They're not going to pay for the wall.

British Columbia or Quebec

literally none

Ok but Obama delivred opening for it to putain.
Seriously it does not look good.There may be no place to go.Australia Argentine...

British Columbia then. Much more liberal than Quebec who's seeing a return of Traditionalism (And Trumpism)

montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/caq-leader-francois-legault-blasts-premier-philippe-couillard-for-trump-comparison Article about based politician.

Vote CAQ Faggots!

>implying we'll let you leave before you are killed