THIS is what General Grievous should've been, not the weak ass shit we got in Revenge of the Shit

THIS is what General Grievous should've been, not the weak ass shit we got in Revenge of the Shit.

for what purpose though?

For the purpose of having a competent and threatening main villain

He was winning until Obi Wan had the high ground

>Use the Force to lift Grievous into the air
>While he's incapacitated, literally disarm him

>introduce a cybord lightsaber wielder that is WAYYYYY more advanced than Darth Vader before introducing Darth Vader who now looks inexplicably wooden and awkward compared to Grievous

the end outcome for this cartoon version is Mace Windu using the force to literally just crush his chest from a distance while he's escaping. That's the official-unofficial reason he's all fucked up wheezing in ROTS. Or it was in Lucas canon.

you have to be pretty strong in the force to do that

and also you need time to do that while a crazy rape bionicle is coming to slice you up

Sheev cheapened out with the Vader suit

This looks like the shit I was doodling in my notebook when I should have been paying attention in class. How old are you idiots?

Yoda can lift a fucking X-Wing
Pretty sure a semi-competent Jedi master could lift a human-sized robot pretty easily.

His feet/hands are magnetic and prevent him from being thrown/picked up by the force

2003 clone wars

i'm 23

yoda is pretty much the strongest jedi to exist in the movies force power-wise

and did he lift that x-wing instantly? nope he took several seconds to slowly pull it up. it's the same with every heavy object and i'm pretty sure a 10 feet tall 80% robot man is going to be fairly weighty.

not to mention in the cartoon at least he is fast as fuck. you would have no time to gather your force power or whatever the fuck they do before he was up your ass.

>This looks like the shit I was doodling in my notebook when I should have been paying attention in class. How old are you idiots?
you know childish doodles weren't just invented recently right? human children have been around for some time now.

>His feet/hands are magnetic
The Force is pretty shitty if it can be defeated by a magnet.

size is irrelevant this is established in the OT and has been emphasized in a few series like the Force Unleashed

>size is irrelevant
Your girlfriend is lying to you

>size is irrelevant this is established in the OT
>luke picks up lightsaber
>basically zero effort and it flies right towards him
>yoda picks up x-wing
>SLOW AS FUCK

also

>force unleashed

get the fuck out of here with that. even in that game you have to stand stationary when you pick up heavier objects when you can just throw soldiers around like nothing.

Only from a certain point of view.

What do you think Yoda meant when he said "Size matters not" when he was teaching Luke to move things with the force?

he was referring to the fact that the force can do anything with enough training. he wasn't saying that more extreme shit doesn't take more effort.

if that was true why doesn't look just topple at-ats instantly with the force?

Because the force is never that overtly powerful in the OT. Most people actually think it's on the level of parlor tricks.

>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about the post

Then why not lift his head from his fucking neck?

But at the end of the clone wars miniseries Grievous got his chest fucked up which is why he was fucked up at the beginning of the revenge of the sith

Did you even watch the whole thing?

>Because the force is never that overtly powerful in the OT.
you didn't really address my point though.

if size doesn't matter when force-lifting something. then how come luke who is less trained can force lift smaller objects like lightsabers but not force lift something large like an x-wing?

he was literally just saying with enough dedication anything can be done with the force. not that more advanced techniques don't require more effort and training.

dyel

Not canon anymore. In the CGI Clone Wars, which takes place long before Grievous kidnaps the Chancellor, he already has a cough and is a garbage villain.

The concepts of Grievous and Maul should have been combined into a single character: mutilated in Ep. 1, reintroduced in a cyborg state in Ep. 2, showcasing proto-Vader designs and technology, and ultimately defeated in Ep. 3. He should have been Palpatine's test-bed for the super-Sith that would be Darth Vader.

Yoda and Windu are the strongest Jedi in the Order at the time by a huge margin. Windu literally has fighting techniques that are dark side based but he has enough self control that it isn't a problem.
Makes his death in the movie a lot dumber though.

>Darth Maul is so popular he's brought back from the dead.
>Grevious is loved despite being forced to be an eternal jobber.
>Literally no one likes Dooku.
Bravo Lucas.