IT'S HAPPENING SPACE X CONSPIRACY Vol II: "it's just a bird" - shill. Edition

ITT: shills downplay SpaceX attack

>inb4 it was a bird
>inb4 it wasn't a supersonic Chinese drone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZASfz5G3sc
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.738532
nasaspaceflight.com/2016/09/long-march-4c-apparently-fails-during-gaofen-10-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=u828lawOAF0
youtube.com/watch?v=tLvoZL3q3nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get in here. it's habbening

Faceberg BTFO

Get banned

A conspiracy for ants

What am I looking at here?

>I IDENTIFY MYSELF AS AN SUPER ATTACK FUCKING SONIC BIRD NOW

Kill yourself shill.
There was super sonic boom.

Flat Earth confirmed

Birds flying between a camera and SpaceX's exploding rocket 2.5 miles away.

some birds can reach a horizontal speed of about 90 mph

Someone calculate the speed of this thing, assuming it's a bird, based on an approximation of the bird's size.
I can't be bothered.

What would the goal be? Keeping Africans from getting free internet? Google sabotaging Facebook to keep them from cornering a market? Ireland getting their taxes?

It was the Russian hackers and Putin. The Alt-Right used there connections to the Deep-web to alter the rocket just like they alter the DNC emails.

>needing conspiracy to explain why SpacefuckingX fails, for 864 time in a row.

Hurr Hurr indeed

The utter morons who were bribed to transfer our sat launched from 100% success Baikanour should be court marshaled and shot yesterday.

just a bird

What the fuck are you on about?

I don't see a bird or anything else in that

Let's see if we can get an approximation of the speed.

time = 0.15 s
bird size = 0.4 m (estimating)
distance = 117 x 0.4 m = 46.8 m

speed = 46.8 m / 0.15 s = 312 m/s = 698 mph

So about 700 mph.
This ain't no bird.

here is the video btw
youtube.com/watch?v=mZASfz5G3sc

it's definitely not a bird
could still be an insect close to the lens though

700 mph = 1000 fps

That's faster than a 230gr 45acp, I think your calculations might be off.

you can even see its wings flapping and it doesn't even hit the rocket holy fuck guys

i want to believe that this is some conspiracy but the video is literally a bird flying probably nowhere near the rocket

>700 mph = 1000 fps
can you explain? I don't understand what you mean by this

700 mph converts to 1000 feet per second

That's near supersonic levels.

what is perspective
what is angular size

check it faggots!

>The sale would put Spacecom under the direct control of an Israeli-domiciled company called Big Bird, which is managed by >Major General (Res.) Ami Shafran, a former head of the Israel Defense Forces communications branch. Big Bird is 100%-owned >by a Luxembourg company, which in turn is owned by Beijing Xinwei.
>Observers also pointed to a precedent for foreign control of a key Israeli communications operator: The previous ownership of >Partner Communications, Israel’s second-largest cellular company, by Hong Kong-based Hutchison.
>Apart from regulatory and shareholder approvals, the acquisition also hinges on the successful launch of Spacecom’s Amos 6 >satellite, which the company said is scheduled to take place in the first week of September.

Apart from regulatory and shareholder approvals, the acquisition also hinges on the successful launch of Spacecom’s Amos 6 >satellite, which the company said is scheduled to take place in the first week of September.

hinges on

successful launch

first week of September.

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.738532

oh haha I thought you meant frames per seconds
Yes I realize it's near supersonic levels. That's why I don't think it's a bird (the calculation was made assuming it's a bird). It could be an insect close to the lens

>what is perspective
I don't think that matters here, my calculation is still correct

>what is angular size
fair point

You can tell from the gasses that a few frames may have been edited out right before the assplosion

Also I think it's the first time a rocket explodes in this fashion, I wonder if Lucky Larry luckily insured the rocket against (((accidental explosions)))

Why does it look like the explosion starts at the launch pad, not rocket ?

Hello
I placed a nice obscure hint
The only way I could share the info
Enjoy

I MEAN NOTHING TO SEE HERE
DO NOT LOOK FURTHER INTO THIS
DO NOT LOOK FURTHER INTO THAT RANDOM ARCHIVED THREAD ON THAT OTHER BOARD
:DDDDDDDDDDD

You don't know size of object, you don't know distance from lens and you don't know distance traveled. You can't calculate shit, user.

>fair point
I take that back, I thought you were talking about something else

HOLY SHIT

The anomaly happened inside the oxygen tank, 3rd tank from bottom, perhaps a problem with the dense fuel's quality? They were loading it up for a testfire, explosion happened during refuel process.

*evil laughter from basement*

The facebook satellite blows up HAHAHAHAH!!!!

> free internet for africa LMFAO

True conspiracy theory would be:
>False flag
>Israeli damage their own ship on purpose
>goal is to collect insurance money

But everyone here is stupid as fuck.

/Thread

There's no insurance to speak off. Current norm is only to insure the goods after the lift off, if anything happens on the ground you are on your own.
Rocket blew up during testing so they are unlikely to get a dime.

>You don't know size of object
I was assuming it was a bird, to see if I would come to a reasonable speed for a bird. I estimated/guessed the size of the bird to be 40 cm

>you don't know distance traveled
I calculated the distance traveled by multiplying the size of the bird with the ratio between the bird on the screen (2 mm) and the width of the screen (~20 cm)

>you don't know distance from lens
I don't have to, think about it, if I know the distance traveled and the time, I can calculate the speed

Clearly this is an attempt by the globalist to distract from the fact that $hillary has not given a press conference in over 270 days. Nice try you scum but we are on to you!

>just a bird
thats what they want you to think knucklehead

>I don't have to, think about it, if I know the distance traveled and the time, I can calculate the speed

But this is patently incorrect. If the anomaly was an insect one foot from the camera lens it could look like a far away bird travelling too fast.

once again; how big it was?

From a bunch of fuel-filled rockets?

it's a big bird

You are assuming the object is as far away from the camera lens as the rocket. This is not an assumption that can be safely made, especially considering the amount of insects that live and are active at that time of the morning in Florida.

This is what we mean. You assume that the bird took path A. If the bird took path A, it was going very fast. However, I'm not convinced it didnt take path B, which would clock it much slower.

More like

>The US can finally launch its own shit after years of utter incompetence and complete reliance on russia for any non-penicil-sized rockets
>Tries to launch some shady stuff
>Ayylmao's zap beep boop it

watch the 1080p60 video dumbasses. it's clearly a bug.

nasaspaceflight.com/2016/09/long-march-4c-apparently-fails-during-gaofen-10-launch/

US shot down a Chinese rocket yesterday and China retaliated.

read my posts, you're not listening
if I was assuming it was an insect I wouldn't have used 40 cm, and ofcourse I would have gotten a different answer, I understand that
but I was assuming it's a bird, and got 700 mph, so I don't think it's a bird
in fact, I think it probably is an insect close to the camera

OBVIOUSLY THE NASA DO NOT WANT SPACE X TO GET AHEAD OF THEM

THEY SENT A TINY DRONE TO DISRUPT THEIR OPERATION

IT'S TIME FOR SPACE X TO FILE LAWSUIT ON NASA AND GET THAT FAT JUICY MONEY FOR NEXT EXPERIMENT

For you.

He bought insurance just a few hours beforehand, and made a cool billion. Pure coincidence.

>private space travel

When will libertarian's learn?

insect rather dont fly in one direction..

>Buying an insurance BEFORE you have an accident
Yeah, wow, that's really shady! Who would do such a thing?

Impressive. A full-blown conspiracy theory explaining this pops up on the Internetz, less than 24 hours after it happens. Good work, cranks and loons.

You sure are paranoid, DD.

its barely subsonic given the average humidity levels on earth. for even large projectiles its childs play to manage

>inb4 it was deliberate bc that kike had insurance that will pay triple for it to explode.

I see what you mean now. I also believe it to be an insect passing very close to the camera lens. The only thing that gives me pause is that if you watch a longer video you see several insects fly in front of the camera. All of them fly through at an angle. The only one I observe come through a straight line is the one that passes by along the same path as the explosion. I've been pouring over the video and I still can't determine the depth of field for the anomaly.

it's a meme straight from elon musk

space x is a mess

youtube.com/watch?v=u828lawOAF0

I also noted that here It's the only thing that makes me go hmmmm

I don undertand
They blew their own rocket cause they didn't want they kikes aka luxemburgers akaaka chinks to own the company?

MFW I am the shill mentioned in the title.

BECAUSE
>IT IS JUST A BIRD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

Dude, that is NOT a FUCKING bird.

why does jewbook need a satellite

Did anyone else see the bird drop a tiny bomb?

>a rocket exploded during testing to make sure the rocket wouldn't explode

hmm yeah this one's mysterious Sup Forums

data mining third worlders

The official story is (((they))) were going to provied """free internet""" to third world countries.

>he thinks third worlders will be hit harder by data mining than the local population

The fuck?? I don't even have that meme. (i do now though)

This is not a conspiracy

>Satellite meant to give Sub-Saharan Africans more access to the internet

praise kek

praise weev?

>t. jeff beezos

Then why can't you see the stars.

>did (((they))) remove it?

Who cares, it blew up a Fagbook satellite.

Good job whoever.

For about 40% of Sup Forums, everything is a conspiracy. For most of the remainder, everything is a (((conspiracy))). In this case, Jews are involved. Therefore it's a conspiracy.

He bro, how about you stop.

Aren't jews actually involved into this?

>you assume that the bird took path A
the only assumption I made was the size of the bird

okay let me try to explain it to you this way:

imagine just behind the bird there is a long line of birds, head to ass, just floating. You would see the bird passing, for example, 10 birds in a second. This is the speed
so let's say the bird is actually closer to the lens. The bird is now closer to the lense, but so is the line of birds behind him.
On screen the bird would appear to go faster, but if you look at the birds behind him you'll see that he's still going 10 birds per second. The same speed

(you can see the line of birds as an analogy for the distance. It's basically how I calculated the distance )

I know I explained that kinda weird, but I hope it helps

Oh it was a facebook satellite? That's cool af

Wish we could shoot all the geostationary jew out of the sky

It looks like the explosion happened on the same side as the bird, like it shot a little bullet at it while it flew past

I say take it to /x/ and see what they think

what is going on .

youtube.com/watch?v=tLvoZL3q3nw

>2kb
Thanks for nothing you piece of shit

BAN ASSAULT BIRDS
>CURRENT MOTHER FUCKING YEAR.