ITT: best incarnations of a character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jU0HeRY03UM&list=TL-vibg0ON4TtgQm-bgKXRLDtz8O1jB2vG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could never tell how old she was supposed to be

She was 18-19. Graduated hs and went to college during the course of the series.

She's just kinda short in this series. Which I guess actually makes sense since she's a gymnast.

Hell no

Not hard to see why Hal and Oliver are good friends.

>Memewave
>Ever good

Not him but I think Prime Soundwave was great.

G1 characters were really stupid in the original series, so there really only the comics to go by.

Best Arcee came from Prime nonetheless.

Arcee's robot mode was too big.

her shin is bigger than her motorcycle mode.

why couldn't she be a larger human size robot?

that used holographic projections to make her self look human.

In-story it's interesting to see different sides of him, but what I worry about is someone making some reboot with him overly "serious" or too "goofy". I like that he was a balance of both, but also that the scales were, from what I've read (haven't read everything), believably tipped when they needed to be, based on the story arc at the time. Rufferto is a bit of a dick, but he's also an animal, so it's different for him.

For a second I thought that was Jimbo JimBats.

Never thought they would top the comics version.

But they did.

Your shit ain't logical, OP

loved prime's designs....

you have excellent taste user, ignore these other plebs

That one time Shockwave got pissed and almost killed Starscream.

youtube.com/watch?v=jU0HeRY03UM&list=TL-vibg0ON4TtgQm-bgKXRLDtz8O1jB2vG

>I am tempted to force you to share my perception of things...

I actually really enjoyed Sounwave in Prime. Prior to that series I didn't even know who Soundwave was, so due to the design throughout the whole thing I thought he was female. Somehow that made them even scarier.

I love how Megs is just shaking his head at the whole thing.

I mean its not HARD, comic Arcee is a fucking mess, but yeah prime Arcee's great.

>Purple version
Shit taste.

I actually really like this Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Power Girl, and Superman and J'onn are pretty nice designs as AU versions.
Pity that Aperture Science Moss and whatever the fuck's going on with the Flash are so shit.

Shockwave is fucking awesome in every incarnation. I hope one day we get a series where he, not Megatron or some "Dark God" expy, is the main villain.

IDW Soundwave.
Along with IDW Thundercracker who's also been fantastic.

For Spock's final VA job, he voiced a Bayformer that actually had more screentime and presence as a villain than Megatron did in three movies.

Though there's not many other notable Sentinel incarantions besides Sentinel Trump and Bluejerk Commander

TAS' version of Freeze, Ivy and Harley (can't beat the original) were the best.

The Boss Arcee is best.

Pairing her with someone named Jack was all the more amusing

yeah because they are both . . . green?

Although considering there's only been one incarnation of BW Megatron (since he's a separate character from G1 Megatron) but he is better than his portrayal in BM.

Same thing with RID15 Grimlock. Same name and general personality, different character than original (FoC Grimlock)

alongside BtAS Mr. Freeze

Not to mention Harley

>Are you going to let one lieutenant harm another?
>...
>Master?
>I'm thinking.

>Exemplary teamwork.

Megatron doesn't give a fuck.

Animated Shockwave only happened because one of the creators of the series was having some watercooler talk with Corey Burton, where they were joking about how useless G1 Shockwave was. Then one of them went "wait, what if we make a Shockwave who actually deserves his title of second-in-command?"

>"What if we made a villain that didn't suck?"

>"Hmm, you might be on to something there..."

Why do so many people at marvel not have this conversation?

Ult Gwen was actually better than Ult MJ, something I can't say about the Gwens of other universes

Size shifting? IN TRANSFORMERS? OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

>there's only been one incarnation of BW Megatron
lol no. Toy bios, comic appearances, video game appearances, etc all count as separate universes unless specifically stated otherwise. It's through that that we have fun things like ninja warrior Tarantulas stalking present-day Earth for human victims.