We was mentioned! BTW Cheyenne Jackson, the gay dude is sexy as fuck

We was mentioned! BTW Cheyenne Jackson, the gay dude is sexy as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOTAfGuLA-0
youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ
tmz.com/2013/07/16/emma-roberts-domestic-violence-arrest-evan-peters-montreal/
my.mixtape.moe/xnzfsl.webm
pastebin.com/9e04KkWX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where?

this shit is hilarious
>Trump is literally 9/11
>Sup Forums guys come out the basement please, you're crazy isolated
>Sup Forums guy has tumblr-tier hair coloring
>Sup Forums guy makes threat, probably going to go on those famous white guy mass killings
>cash register redneck has MAGA cap to trigger her
>muh obama, muh spics

NEW BANNER

Lel. It made me want to vote for trump again. Is that what they were going for?

?? we were mentioned where?

All the salty hollywood fags. Where can I possibly store this much salt?

This shit is hilarious.

>trigger warnings
>rachael maddow

The memes from this season are going to be overwhelming.

>cash register redneck has MAGA cap to trigger her
that was actually chaz bono, cher's trans son

With ever idiotic tantrum the left throws Sup Forums grows ever stronger. The more they resist the more assured Trump re-election. Savor the irony.

>FUCK NATE SILVER

They just dont get it and its hilarious. This is gonna be gamergate svu episode all over again. Jesus christ.

Top fucking kek.

Is this even reality anymore at this point?

But a whole 12 buttfucking episodes of it. Glory so yuuge it will be blindly.

TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TELL ME NOW

i didn't know you could say fuck on tv. granted i don't watch much tv

I have no idea what you guys are talking about desu

I really do think it's self aware though. There's absolutely no way it can't be with the running theme of "fear takes control"

Seriousily all my liberal relatives are like panicking sheep bleating at the teevee every time Trump comes on. I'm no long

I cant even tell at this point. Have you seen half the shit celebs have said and done?
Kathy griffen holding up the severed head.
Madonna and countless others. I think they actually believe this shit and that makes it even more hilarious.

Everyone true colors got revealed. The left built their morality on lies.

Hollywood is trying to make fun of normal people and its blowing up in their faces and making them look even more retarded.
Im thankful for the memes that is going to happen because of this. Please god let there be a season 2 of cult when trump is reelected.

give me the rundown

The phone call that saved ahs

Where can i watch this shit online?

The main problem is they are so fucking out of touch with reality because they are given everything and are coddled to an unhealthy degree for so long they have litteraly lost touch with what the every day joe goes through.

This scene accurately represents how I felt on election night.

I love how absolutely ruined and fucktarded Trump's election made libtard celebrities. They will always have to look back on this time of melodramatic screeching in shame, especially when Trump's presidency goes great at best or doesn't change shit at worst.

Pretty much this. Ive watched this shit twice now and its still fucking funny.

Does this cuck still have a job? I hope not. It's pretty clear he was just riding the wave of what he perceived to be a total shoe-in victory, based on fucking nothing at all. Like every other Lefty. Can you say FRAUD???????

didnt see it, but I saw the commercials. Its tongue and cheeck, right? Like I know they hate Trump, but they are just being so over the top with it for comedic effect or are they serious?

This 2bh and I didn't even vote.

Nope its real and its spectacular.

Liberals got super comfy with Obama even though he was a piece of shit. They couldn't criticize him for fear of seeming racist which is the SIN. Trump shattered and exposed them to reality. They are basically right back in 911 mode.

the whole episode gave me nostalgia for that night. That whole week was pure bliss. No event will ever generate as much butthurt as that. IT WAS HER TURN

He has disapeared since nov. 6.

That week was like heaven.

And I wouldnt want it any other way. Thats also what really pissed me off. They made him into a sacred cow. The only ones I can really think of making fun of obama are mad tv and even then it wasnt harsh.

youtu.be/FOTAfGuLA-0

Me irl

He really wasnt that bad. He wasted all his favors gettinf his healthcare passed and then the butthurt republicans wouldnt even compromise with him on anything

Kek

obama let the banker kikes off the hook when we could and should have hanged those bastards, but he (much like trump) wanted to be loved by everyone even though that is simply not possible.

I thought this was starting around Halloween?
15 minutes in and this is really over the top in a great AHS way.
Evan Peters is the shit.

The first ten minutes are the best thing I've seen on television for a long time.

The way they satirize the the shocked liberals is absolutely spot on.

Haven't finished the episode, but so far this could be the best season of AHS.

Anything has to be better than last season. It was shit.

If you can't recognize that they were making fun of the liberals, you may have autism.

So best Emma's boyfriend plays le Sup Forums man?

Pottery

With the way everyone is still assmad in hollywood how can you even tell a difference.

It may have been the best night of my life. All the other dozen folks watching the coverage at my house, including my family were liberal.

I was there in my Trump hat, taking shit from all of them early in the evening about how badly he was going to lose. I made several petty cash bets as well.

I was not a graceful winner.

People should have known that Hilary would only led to hilarity.

>Proudest moment of my life was when Lena Dunham retweeted me

what was the tweet

youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ

Actually despite popular belief this isn't true. Obama was actually quite hated by liberals, as at least 20% of them disagreed with his policies, during his time as president. Only now that Trump is in office do we see them saintifying him.

> Emma's boyfriend

I think you mean Emma's punching bag
tmz.com/2013/07/16/emma-roberts-domestic-violence-arrest-evan-peters-montreal/

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

this Emma will hurt you but you'll say sorry to her because she's that good

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single
aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder
what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.
That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.
I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what
Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and
out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes
stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted
to.
I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of
humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical
fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like
roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a
filthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Neither Obama or Hillary are liberals. They're practically neocons.

your opinion on this matter is shit dude fuck off

the shit I took this morning > K. stew

Neocons follow liberal commie ideals. Neocons are just conservative puppets that bent the knee to the degenerate liberal globalist masters.

You know what's really been tickling me about all this?

>"D-doesn't America want to be RESPECTED again???"

It's as if The Rest of the World™ got it in their heads after our (relatively small, compared to lump-sum fucking history) missteps in Iraq after 9/11, that we'd need to constantly be seeking their fucking approval and "respect," and telling us all about how OBAMA was a "great President" because he was such a deferential doormat faggot.

The US doesn't give a fuck what the world thinks. The domestic subversives that bought into the cuckery are not a force enough to make this any different. All these tantrums from all these out-of-touch queens like Murphy are going to largely roll off everyone's shoulders and be ignored.

The Left's biggest toolbag, Google, is about to be busted into the Utilities class to the point where it can no longer act as private citizens playing dictator over other private citizens. The Lefties are losing so much ground and they're so prideful and out of their fucking minds they won't even realize how truly othered they are for another decade.

True statesmen and women want to build a better nation and strive for innovation toward that end; not waste our time writing "femmypeeny" blogs and trashign uo the info sphere with gossip clickbait and 16 step articles on how to better grease your peenie weenie for the poodie. The Left is decadent and useless.

Is Cher on this season?

She should have been on Coven instead of Stevie.

Did they literally mention Sup Forums?

Does no one realie how pathetic liberals look at the six minute mark?

And kind of, yes. My bad.

Here you go family
my.mixtape.moe/xnzfsl.webm

too long for a tweet

Was it kino?

Here family
pastebin.com/9e04KkWX

If this made you vote for trump again then that's hilarious

How are you building a better nation?

>Satire

you user's do realize that the creators said they have taken on the "responsibility" of 'fighting Trump' with AHS right?????????