One of these men wants to beat the shit out of you. One of them will protect you

One of these men wants to beat the shit out of you. One of them will protect you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKTK0024kw
youtube.com/watch?v=vFnFKu9QqoA
youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
mmamania.com/2017/9/1/16240362/doctor-conor-mcgregor-suffered-mild-traumatic-brain-injury-tko-loss-floyd-mayweather-mma
youtube.com/watch?v=QDQYeqLWOfI
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Vg-US5JX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mayweather protects me, he already knocked out that chum Mcgregor once

Mcgregor protects me
He would beat that fraud mayweather in a real fight anyday lmao
Not some bullshit boxing match where you cant even bop someone on top of the head

Mayweather is only good at protecting himself. You'd have to pay him several millions to gethim to help you anyways.

God was it ever satisfying to watch that arrogant retarded Irish manlet be humbled by the GOAT. I just wish that referee would have let floyd drop him. FUCK MCGREGOR, piece of shit should have to answer for himself after all those empty threats, but instead we get "conor is a champion, he came out and tried his hardest, respect to a true warrior" horseshit. A warrior backs his words.

>dude Conor is a beast bro all he needs is one shot bro you'll do fookin nuttin lmao

McGregor dude could actually fight in a life or death situation.

>HE'S NEVER FACED ANYONE AS STRONK AS MCGREGOR BRO THE IRISH GORILLA BRO ONE LEFT IS ALL HE NEEDS

(hammer fists internally)

i was 100% certain mayweather would win the fight, put money on a mayweather 8th round TKO

if it was just bare knuckles, one fighting to protect me, one to beat me up, i'd go for connor easy. the technique he has raw is insane. look at the way he hammered aldo's head after he knocked him down. conor would beat most men in the world in a bare knuckle fight.

boxers hit harder than MMA fighters, gloves or no gloves

McGregor because he would be able to use all of his MMA skills.

>McGregor will hump him on the floor to establish dominance

shut up nigger

I'll pick the elite athlete with superhuman-level reflexes over some conman brawler who memed his way to a huge payday

They have to when they have pillows attached to their fists.

Hmmm

Spoken like a man that's never touched a glove in his life.

>Mayweather would have beat McGregor in MMA

>this much damage control
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Go pick some cotton.

Running works better than sleeping. Dumb pinoy

In a real fight and not a regulated sporting event? Mcgregor.

Conor protects me. But I honestly wouldn't need any protection from Floyd Mayweather. He weighs 150lb soaking wet.

>everytime mcgregor looks like hes gonna get a good hit in mayweather ducks his head so that mcgregor cant hit him without hitting the back of his neck and fouling

The black git used cheap tricks to beat McGregor because he was inexperienced.

Check'd and kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKTK0024kw

youtube.com/watch?v=vFnFKu9QqoA

Imagine being this triggered. Pick up a glove sometime and do some sparring before you out yourself as an idiot in public again.

Mayweather, he would have finished it by the 2nd round if he was truly serious.

Honestly I don't give a shit about either of them. But watching mayweather bend over all fucking game until round 8 was not enjoyable to watch whatsoever

>pinning your racial pride on a fucking loser

bet that hurt didn't it

In a boxing match, not a fight.

In a real fight/situation? Conor McGregor. Would take him less than 2 minutes to literally kill Floyd Mayweather. Hands only? Then Floyd obviously.

its confirmed that paulie ratted tho. But conor shouldnt of blew his load in the first three rounds. Did he even study a floyd fight?

I'm a 6'4" 220lbs /fit/izen. I'd raep both potato nigger and malteaser nigger

bro who cares grow up

Connor ofc.

Untrained vs amateur jiujitsu alone is dangerous. That nigga would ice mayweather instantly

Conor McGregor would kill you in about 5 minutes, literally. I don't care how big you are, just chopping your legs and sides with kicks will have you groaning on the ground quickly. Unless you're a trained grappler you have zero chance of defending against one on the ground or in the clinch. A 5'6 145 lb BJJ purple belt would kill you with little effort.

McGregor is not a boxer, he's a complete martial artist. He's at a high level with his fists, grappling (BJJ brown belt), kicking, clinch work, knees, elbows, everything.

In MMA he's known as a striker because his opponents are usually world class grapplers so it would be dumb to grapple with them. But he is still worlds better at grappling than anyone without years of training.

He only wanted to box Mayweather for the life-changing paycheck, and can anyone blame him?

I bet you're thirteen.

u know that fight was rigged right

>Paulie ratted

Doesn't really matter. Paulie did 20 rounds of sparring with McGregor. McGregor had 50+ fights he could study off of Floyd.

>did he even study a Floyd fight

Of course he did. McGregor is a huge boxing fan, he employed many of his favourite boxers's tactics. For example, RJJ's movement such as going to the side of Floyd and throwing punches and Lomachenko's slapping of the guard to throw hooks in.

"fook dis boxing shiet"

I'd choose no protection and fight Mayweather, when you try to hit him he just runs aways

Manlet pls

double it

>For example, RJJ's movement such as going to the side of Floyd and throwing punches and Lomachenko's slapping of the guard to throw hooks in.

and we all saw how that went

I'm 6'3 205, but I'm not dumb enough to think I wouldn't get WRECKED by someone who knows how to grapple or how to throw kicks

well geee idk, an apha male who has never lost a fight or......an irish cucklet who likes to grapple with men on the ground.....

Mayweather, we could run together in circles while McGaygore gets a heart attack

So THAT is the power of "the most powerful man in the UFC"... woah...

underrated

No.

Even a so-so boxer has better power in his hands than a top MMA striker. That's pretty meaningless when you're helpless against being shredded by kicks well outside of your punching range or taken to the ground and choked unconscious or having one of your limbs snapped

Dude, if this was MMA Mayweather would of got a straight knee to the head. Can't believe people think a pure boxer w/no mma training could win a UFC fight

Pic related is what it would look like if Conor and Floyd fought in any situation besides a boxing match.

McGregor, obviously, also he seems like a genuine bro, Mayweather comes off as a garbage person, I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel and he has zero charisma, just "muh money".

I though I was on Sup Forums for a second

Conor lost because it was boxing. In real life he has more fighting range.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo

What a devastating knee... woah...

As an A-level athlete Floyd would never lower himself to participate in a poverty sport for jack-of-all-trades washouts

>you will never nurse McGregor back to health

Why live?

>taking the bait

LMAO. That fight was a real joke. Mercer got obliterated by Kimbo Slice who is considered to be one of the worst and unskilled MMA fighters of any notoriety in all of history

>Floyd gets kicked once
AAAAAH REF HELP ME

Conor to protect, mayweather to attack me..

mayweather may be better at boxing, but for a no rules street fight, conor would be scary good with his mma movies

Woah, it's almost like a 46-year-old RETIRED boxer for 10 years fought a 31-year-old Kimbo Slice.

Woah...

>implying he needed any medical attention
He was back on stage drinking whiskey in a new suit soon after the fight, it's not like UFC where fighters actually hurt each other.

Floyd doesn't have power like even old ass Mercer does.

WHY DIDN'T FLOYD STAND THERE WITH HIS HANDS DOWN AND GET PUNCHED!!!

AHHH!!!

The best way to win a street fight is to throw a sharp straight punch to the jaw

>hurr let's grapple on concrete and broken glass while your friends stomp on my head

mmamania.com/2017/9/1/16240362/doctor-conor-mcgregor-suffered-mild-traumatic-brain-injury-tko-loss-floyd-mayweather-mma

McGregor got brain damage lmao.

Against a 40-year-old boxer who retired for 2 years and didn't spar for the fight because his fists are too brittle. Floyd hasn't had a legit KO in 10 years.

Lol.

It's more like an Olympic gold medalist boxer got easily choked out by a guy that was blue belt level at best.

There are maybe five skilled heavyweights in MMA history and Sylvia wasn't one of them

Why didn't Mayweather do that against McGregor?

what are you talking about? he literally had no chance to use any power in those swings because floyd is so good at dodging

Mayweather vs lomachenko when?
youtube.com/watch?v=QDQYeqLWOfI

No, he has no power in his swings because he doesn't have good boxing techniques. You can see it in his "power punches". Not lifting off his back foot proper with hip/shoulder torque in unison. Which is interesting because I think he was measured on the speed of his hip torque and had ELITE numbers, but that was only measured on his form throwing a wheel kick or something

Mayweather because he has more money so probably will pay me some bodyguards

Also connor can't handle 2vs1, we would literally kill him mayweather and me

I can't stand irish cunts

Floyd usually fights on the back foot even against 144 pound Pacquiao because he was afraid of his power. Against a 175 pound McGregor he wasn't afraid and he just came forward and ate shots so he could knock McGregor out. He wouldn't do that again anyone else, even smaller people.

I respect Emelianenko the most.

>beat a 80-year-old 7 gold medalist Usain Bolt at 100m dash
>"lol you can't run lmao"

Fedor is one of them but is somewhat a fraud. Prime Werdum is probably the best ever and the most skilled overall.

I love how McGregor's face transforms into that of a grandpa as soon as he steps into the ring. Outside of the ring he always looks smug and full of life but as soon as he's in the ring it's world-weary and empty.

McGregor. Mayweather good at the sport

>I'll just outweigh Floyd by 20+ pounds, that'll do the trick!

I wonder how long an average 200 pound man will last in the ring against a 150 pound Floyd.

Look up MMA worst injuries, I'd be all serious business too.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Vg-US5JX0

LOL THAT FAT GUY IN THE WHITE SHIRT AND HIS FAT BITCH TIDDIES.

>Floyd is a runner
>Floyd is a hugger
>Floyd did none of this but McGregor did all of this

???

Typical Mayweather, winning on points

Floyd beat McGregors ass. Deal with it

I love that Sup Forums banned all MayMac posts because they knew their white hope would be getting humiliated

aagagaghhh...

Wtf are you talking about, mayweather voted for trump, he is republican, mcgregor is full leftist

Also the biggest boxing match is literally two white guys, canelo and GGG

>inb4 not real white

they are as white as some irish drunk

>McGregor
>Sup Forums's hero
kek
>likes black culture
>supported gay marriage
>told Trump to shut up after he made fun of Ronda

In boxing, the average guy would get TKOed from being gassed within 4 rounds. But outside of a boxing ring, an average 200lb guy would be strong enough to throw Mayweather through a wall. It'd be like fighting your little brother.