Sup Forumshan, let it go

Sup Forumshan, let it go.
Just....
Let it go...

Oh my God Frozen is three years old get over it.

>there will never be another cartoon as fucking hype as the end of the frieza saga

After a certain point I remember losing all hype and just thinking "Dear god let it end already"

The end of the saiyan saga was better.
Hell, the end of the piccolo Jr tournament saga was better.

>there will never be another cartoon as fucking hype as jailbrake in Steven Universe

I am doing it right?

>Waiting on TeamFourStar

kaaaaaaaaaaa

SU is pretty hype when it tries user

>1 episode a month guys

...funny joke

Is Super as bad as the rest of Sup Forums says? Are people still treating it as canon regardless?

Meeeeee

HAAAAAAAAAAA

you can't not treat it as canon because of who's involved with it, but it most certainly does not match the quality of DB(Z).

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah this is why I don't back Patreon people who don't actually keep their goals

GOKU!

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everything is shit but the Black saga is pretty good.

I dont even know why I watch TFS anymore desu. Takes too long, writing has become stale and videos are too short. I guess I just need something to latch on to

>there will never be a db protag as hype as Gohan
All of that potential wasted.

>Is Super as bad as the rest of Sup Forums says
Have you been on Sup Forums lately? They love it.

>piccolo will never be your dad
>garnet will never be your mom
>you will never see piccolo and garnet fuck

So it does suck.

NO.
AND DO YOU KNOW WHY?
BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID.
GODDAMN.
YES, I -AM- MAD.

Tfs was fucking cancer in the xenoverse games
>every other character says BAGETA
>constantly complaining wow look at how good my numbers are there is no skill in this game at all trust me
>crying like little bitches saying the game is unfair when they are just shit

Today, I will remind them

Remind us of what? Where's the image, user?

Frieza is super overrated.

Underrated movie.

>We know we did bad, but this year we'll actually keep schedule!
>Schedule is even worse than previous year.
>Pacing gets even worse.
>Jokes continue to degrade.

It's really little more than a fandub of Kai with some shit jokes thrown in at this point.

>Goku let's Frieza live
>"You fool!" is one of the coolest moments in the series
>Goku fights him again in Super and just lets him live again
That pissed me off even more than the fucking laser ring

Fist of The North Star>>>>>>>>>>>>Pussy Ball Z

Great Saiyaman was GOAT, especially the anime version. Whiny Japanese kids and shitty editors ruined the Buu arc.

How come there isn't a single comic fight that gets to DBZ levels of choreography? Comic fights never show action correctly, it's always just a bunch of stills of people preparing for haymakers.

>here come the stevenfags to shill their mediocre show
Literally end yourself

>guys look how different and cool i am!

I'm still enjoying it overall, but yeah there is a noticeable downgrade. That said their Cell is pretty fucking great.

It's not like it's a challenge to watch.

Dragon Ball fights take 20 pages minimum. Usually way fucking more. Western comics just don't have the space for that, especially since they only put out one comic a month most of the time.

I'd say the quality went down after frieza but picked up again with cell

they seem to need a villain to work with

But it's true; DBZ is for toddlers and stupid people while on the other hand FOTN teaches you how to be a man, as well as Kenshiro being better than Goku in every single way possible.

I feel like Sup Forums would like jagi gaiden, it's basically panty and stocking mad max edition

Wrong image

Yeah, they work best when they have a villain they can really use. Early Vegeta and Frieza were both great. The antics of the androids were fine, but they didn't really cut it as antagonists. Granted DBZ itself had the same problem.

>tfw watching super now

More Jagi? Do tell, I love SAY MY NAME

I believe the Androids actually got uosurpt as primary antagonists because Toriyamas friend or boss thought they weren't cool enough, hence Cell.

Invincible has pretty similar fights to DBZ.

and then cell had to be changed again because he was to much a departure from the standard

real shame, I actually like the creepy imperfect cell

Man, that's a really sinister hug

>real shame, I actually like the creepy imperfect cell

I literally had nightmares about Imperfect Cell's filler rampage through entire towns. For years I thought Perfect Cell should've kept the tail.

Yeah, although that kind of goes against his whole "I'm the perfect being" thing. I'm surprised they've never reused him since his limit is completely ridiculous thanks to his Zenkai, nigh-immortality and if he had his tail he could just continue to abssorb stronger and stronger foes.

They weren't. They fucking stunk.
Hell it was canon that the original Future Trunks story line starred a battle scarred similarly aged gohan coming from the future with a sword and him having to deal with dr.gero and android 19 tier ki absorbing androids.

The only good thing to come out of 17 and 18 was the legendary battle between piccolo and 17 and r34 of 18.

Then Cell came in and just made EVERYTHING so much fucking better, but that was after some retard forced him to do the whole perfect cell thing, leading him to become perfect, an even more fay and not even close to as entertaining version of Frieza.
Goddamn he was a terrible addition.