Good Time

Why haven't you seen Good Time? If you have, what did you think of it?
Personally, I think it's a real ride, one of the best movies of the year
Yes I am shilling but that's only because I genuinely want to get this movie more popularity because it's a genuinely good film

>safdie brothers
>good
daddy longlegs could have been a lot better and so could heaven knows what.
i'll probably end up seeing this anyway.

Hey yknow I've heard a couple good things about this should I go to see it alone tomorrow or just wait to download it

go see it

Go to the theaters with a good sound system, the music is an important element of this movie, also just everything is better with a bigger screen, especially with true cinematic experiences like this one

Why do you kike faggots keep shilling your meme movie here everyday? Fuck off back to r/The_Donald aka

How do I sneak my sound system into the theater?

You know what I mean, good sound

I don't get you, why would Sup Forums be shilling kino here?

Post your nose, Josh

fuck off josh

I am not Josh

what is this about? I see it shilled here a lot so I'm guessing its some lefty propaganda shit, right?

What gives you that impression? From only one viewing I could see there was some hidden themes but they deal with social issues that hold no inherent partisanship. Also stop looking at everything in left and right wings brainlet

Oh right, you asked what the movie is about. The movie is about a crook named Connie that has a retarded brother who he doesn't see as retarded. So one day to teach him some life experience, he takes his retarded brother to a robbery, everything goes wrong, and now his brother is arrested. He has to do everything he can to get his mentally impaired brother out of jail before something bad happens to him

Sup Forums is now mostly just crappy movies/tv shows pushing some narrative, bill nye, got, get out etc.) or its some shill here to sell his shit flick. whenever I see a film being pushed so hard I assume so, and after checking the credits of this, I was correct.

Honestly the Safdie brothers were the worst part of this movie. Neither one can act, it felt like Deniro impression night at improv class. Especially the monologue the non retarded brother gives in the car about the drug deal. It went on and on. Pattinson was the man though.

no, you weren't correct. It's being "shilled" by the handful of people left on this board that go out to see good movies ie not capeshit because it's genuinely a damn good movie without any political messages.

If you're talking about the Pepe credit, he's on screen for one second in a shot of someone using him as a tab for LSD

but only one safdie brother was in the movie u poopyhead

Great movie. I think I liked Heaven Knows What more but I'm not sure.

Turned out better than I expected desu and Pattinson is doing well

Saw it last night. Twilight guy really impressed me, can actually act. A24 is on a good roll

I want to but no theater near me is playing it

One of my favorites of the year also. Patterson is under rated because he started out with a shitty role that no one could do well due to shitty writing (twilight). I'm a sucker for a nightcore vibe, and it was the most tense I've been in a theatre all year.

How did they know where he was at the end?

my guess is they figured out the "I'm the captain now" guy was really the security guard and Connie had tricked them so the police went to his apartment.