What the fuck is his problem?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/10/why-did-trump-win-in-part-because-voter-turnout-plunged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pontificating white male
What a total Nazi.

Seems that way doesn't it.

>Doth protests too much

Dude, Nazis are EVERYWHERE.

>6 people wave Nazi flags

We MUST STOP THIS. ATTACK THEM.

>attack any Trump supporter

Jews really need to let it go.

I used to like Harmontown for all the silly improvised bullshit but god damn is Dan's political ranting cancerous

why I care what a fat drunk thinks?

Because people who are dumb enough to actually act on his ramblings do care about what he says

hmmmm
>define cognitive dissonance

That grease stain on his shirt is kino

>29% of the people are fucking Nazis
Where did he get that number?

He has aspergers.

DESIGNATED SHITTING SHEETS

it's the percentage of eligible voters who cast a vote for trump last november.
it's quite low b/c many eligible voters don't bother to vote

[cont.]
this has it as ~26%, but was published 2 days after the election and doesn't reflect the final, certified vote totals
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/10/why-did-trump-win-in-part-because-voter-turnout-plunged/

>29% of the US population are nazis

i fuckin wish m8

>discourse is over
>tell someone to fuck themselves when they respond to you

damn dan really makes me tickle the ole noggin.

I've seen like one episode of his cartoon and really didn't enjoy it. The only other experience i've had of this guy was when he was on a radio show I listen to with bill burr, but this board is obsessed with him. Idk why I'm bumping this thread but thanks for reading my blog

more blogging please

Idk what else I can say that relates to this vid to be honest my man. Just for you I watched the entire video and was really turned off by his yelling and alarm-bell ringing "WE ARE GONNA DIE OR THEY ARE" I mean I get the exaggeration but I'm not sure why anyone would enjoy going to this thing? I stay away from politics but now everything in pop culture is going to see some mention of it, even fucking adult swim I guess, which sucks.

What does this guy even do on the show? We all know Justin Roiland is the true mastermind and should be praised and worshiped daily. Hell, Justin is thinking of quitting the show and starting one of my own. That's why I've been phoning it in recently.

Nobody considers that voter turnout in states where a clear majority exists have apathy from opposing parties (this is also why whining about the popular vote is fruitless. If it was important, more people would vote)

he has some good points

the alt-right nazi's in the USA would gladly destroy the nation our ancestors built for us and replace it with civil war, racial genocide and the balkanization of the USA yet everyone seems fairly passive about this

>the nation our ancestors built for us
The nation where women and niggers couldn't vote. People seem to suffer from a delusion that the founding fathers were holding pride parades and running interracial glory holes.

>the nation our ancestors built for us

It was far different than what you think it was, user, unless you think the US is everything post-Vietnam.

he has some good points

the alt-left communists in the USA would gladly destroy the nation our ancestors built for us and replace it with civil war, racial violence and the balkanization of the USA yet everyone seems fairly passive about this

The show was offered to Harmon, Harmon gave it to Roiland to do whatever he wants with it but it's still his name attached and his studio.

Dan writes and keeps Justin in check, which if you know nothing about Roiland, know that he's a fucking neurotic manchild with the attention span of a goldfish.

But they're both assholes that can't stand taking orders but need someone to tell them what to do more often than not.

>balkanization
Sounds like "less intrusive federal oversight" but ok.

>Stop bitching about Bernie Sanders, I don't care what flavor you want your democracy to be! It's democracy versus motherfucking fascism!
The whole spiel of shaming Sanders supporters over their dissatisfaction with the fact that he was literally illegally cheated out of the nomination probably contributed at least a little bit to the low voter turnout in favor of Clinton, I really don't think directly blaming them for the potential success of a fascist takeover will help win them over at this point.

oh look, a fat, balding, and pretentious lelddit tier person going on some foolish and pandering rant about how he hates nazis. Whoa! whatout Dan! those are some really controversial views you are throwing out there!

Heres your (YOU) halfwit.

wow did he actually say that?

what a fucking dense motherfucker.

>HURR DURR DEMOCRACY IS BETTER THAN FASCISM
>LOL IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE ELECTION JUST BEFORE THIS ONE WAS A SHAM AND NOT REALLY AN ELECTION

way more accurate than that other faggots statement.

Uh...the founding fathers were white supremacists.

He's a fat alcoholic who clearly has deep emotional issues, presumably related to his alcoholism and recent divorce.

Is he me?

Community 1 & 2 were so good

literally autism

made it to 57 seconds.

his problem is that 29% of people are FUCKIN NAZIS

Antifa wants to do something similar but made to create a communist Utopia.
They're two sides of the same coin.
Harmon hasn't heard anything about Weimar Germany and it had similar issues.

>If my side wins it's democracy, if your side wins you are nazis and must be stopped

Looks like he's misplacing his "tfw no gf" rage into something else.