ITT: underrated Sup Forums boys

ITT: underrated Sup Forums boys

Bart is cute! CUTE!

Certainly cute enough to cuddle

also fuck roughly

>it's a bard thread
YES! MY TIME TO SHINE!

But for real, Bart's my favorite character. Love him.

How is Bart underrated? He has a huge following in both the comics and YJ fandom. Girls are all over Bart and his stupid hair.

I'm not a girl, I didn't know they liked him

Tyke is the new Bart

Anytime I see the Flash family talked about, Bart's always left out. Even on here, I see people straight up ignore his existence whenever talking about speedsters. And whenever people do talk about Bart, it's usually the Johns version of him -- when he was Kid Flash. It seems like no one knows about Bart's run as Impulse.

Bart is best boy so long as he's Impulse and not Kid Flash.

Good to see girls can get something right every now and then.

Tim/Kon/Cass/Bart reunion is surely coming. Praise rebirth.

Bart has been shit since he became Kid Flash

Yeah, I came here to say that too actually.

He's not mainstream like Wally or Barry but DC fans like him.

Do you even read fics or look at fanart?

Thanks for reminding me to watch this.

>do you even read fanfics or look at fanart?
no, I don't. but you can go back to www.tumblr.com if you're into that gay shit

Does R34 count?

Do people think switching from Impulse to Kid Flash was an improvement?

>he says in a thread filled with fucking fan art.

Ehh, it makes sense with him being in the present day, Impluse could be stored away for when he's an adult hero. We still don't have a codename for Rebirth Wally since he returned, being called The Flash as well would be bad like pre-flashpoint. Maybe Mercury?

I don't think so. I think it completely goes against the character of Bart Allen. In Impulse, Bart is always saying that he never wants to become Flash or Kid Flash -- he wants to create his own name. When Bedlam caused all the members of Young Justice to become the "opposite" of themselves, Bart became Kid Flash. As in, the very antithesis to Bart, to Impulse, was him becoming Kid Flash.

Some do but becoming KF is when Bart died

>ywn have a cute redhead wife and adorable bart lookalike sons

Here, if you want them underrated and want them to have a lot more to play with.

>We still don't have a codename for Rebirth Wally since he returned, being called The Flash as well would be bad like pre-flashpoint. Maybe Mercury?
They are calling him Flash

Considering his creator said it was the death of the character he envisioned, I'm gonna go with it being a bad idea.

>Ehh, it makes sense with him being in the present day, Impluse could be stored away for when he's an adult hero. We still don't have a codename for Rebirth Wally since he returned, being called The Flash as well would be bad like pre-flashpoint. Maybe Mercury?

What is with you fags and trying to get Wally's name changed?

There were two people named The Flash for like 90% of Wally's run and no one gave a shit. Wally suddenly comes back and every Barryfag is like, "Well Barry is THE Flash, Wally should change his name. It's too confusing!"

If anything, they're overrated.

this thread is for underrated boys, not ones you have a hard on for

Fuck off, faggot.

Better question: What do we call new Wally? I mean, do we keep calling him new Wally to differentiate him from old Wally or give him a nickname...?

His name is Wally West. He is the fastest man alive. He is The Flash.

Get used to it

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who likes this guy

Kid Flash or Black Wally. Maybe Black haired Wally, depending on if you want to avoid pissing someone sensitive off.

I feel sorry for Bart. He no longer exist, because Barry and Iris aren't in a ship and may not be in a long time to come.

He was an ass, but he gave fun to other stories by being an ass.

He's just Kid Flash, maybe call him KF for short.

Lexington deserves more love imo.

I don't know why, but I think they're going to call Wally "The Crimson Flash" in the end because his costume is blood-red and people can see his hair.

Whatever helps you sleep at night m8, but rest assured that will not happen.

I hope you're right, to be honest.

Yep, just like we had Jay and Wally both running as Flash in the 90's, same will apply with Barry and Wally in the New 10's.

No one's falling over backwards just to kiss Barry's ass now.

Fuck no, he became a completely different, and much worse, character after becoming Kid Flash. And as others have said, it goes against everything he wanted previously. I don't know how you can genuinely like Bart and prefer him as Kid Flash.

I'm kind of glad the cartoon was cancelled because they probably would have fucked him up in that too if he'd become Kid Flash.

God, I miss Impulse.

No, but I would like if each Flash got their own moniker.
Scarlett Speedster, Crimson Comet, and something for Wally.

smol poep

Bally.

F

I keep having hopes for these kinds of threads but they rarely happen anymore.

Wew. Spoon feed me the source, please?

See? Ought to be at least ten posts by now. I am sad.

Bart is for brutally rough dicking!

All boys are, my friend. All boys are.

I just don't like it when they get too lewd which is usually where they start heading.

Then they just get put on autosage.

Even ignoring that lewd used to be allowed if spoilered, if you don't post, you don't get. I'm damned if we're going to be turned into the capefag and Loud House board. Post some boys.

Aqualad

He's gonna run out of clothes at this rate, Sup Forums.

Cutest Garg boy.

No one gave a shit about Jay. Barry and Wally have to work together.

Uh-oh. UH-OH!

Why are you doing this?