No nipples

>no nipples
No sale

I'm just glad they never gave her six tits

>Wonder Woman supporting cast and villains getting shit
how often does this happen

is the apple suppose to be there for scale? cause that looks like a small apple

But multibreast is one of the best fetishes

Yes, it's for scale and those things are fucking giant. My LCS has a few on display, they're like 3 feet tall.

It would be a better idea to use an item for scale that has a fixed size everyone's familiar with. Apples vary a lot.

She looks like an elf Fiona wearing a cheetah costume

Look, unless there were the size of saucers, they'd be obscured by her fur. Now her pussy, on the other hand.

They're covered in fur like in the comic, user.

What kind of horrible nerd dungeon would need a THREE FOOT tall cheetah statue?

On second thought, would it be worse or better if someone just put that thing on a normal ass living room table instead of the typical nerd collectable case?

I know, I feel they should've gone the bad dragon route and put a can next to it or something. Looks like a big fucking cherry.

Jesus

Surprised Cheetah is getting one since nobody cares about her or Wonder Woman shit in general

>>/toy/

Also, something that big usually don't fit in your typical case, so they are intended to be on a living room or some other spot. It can't be that bad if the owner have a minimal sense of aesthetics and indoor decoration

Hard to tell but is there some detail on her vag or something?

1000 hours

I have two of them, one is sitting on an end table and the other is above the fireplace

You couldn't pick a different villain for the second one? Maybe a Catwoman if you're that into cat themed titty monsters?

I didn't mean I have two Cheetah statues, I just meant I have two of those big premium format statues. I've got Hal and Sinestro

>Hal and Sinestro

Good taste user

are the sideshow figures better than the kotobukiya ones?

Depends on how you quantify "better". If you like kawaii animu girls, then Kotobukiya is right for you. If you prefer western art more, then Sideshow is what you're after. Sideshow is more expensive however.

I want that room bad.

Fuck, this was one of the best Catwoman suits

Almost everything now is black leather

>classic Catwoman
But that's not an evening gown/cape combo.

Part of me wants that room bad, but part of me also thinks having that many in such a massive case just lessens the appeal of each one.

It's 90's Catwoman, which I guess is now "classic" considering her Darwyn Cooke outfit has been the standard for so long.

Figure thread?

iiawak

ok

Yeah, like a water bottle or something.

You know I will say one thing about the Koto figures they know exactly who they are marketing too.

Or a ruler?

>no apple

DELETE THIS!

probablly heresy but. why is the sideshow peej's face so bad. Just look at those ducklips

Too boring, but it would be the most efficient.

>cheetah reads this thread

I lifted up the shirt on my Lara Croft sideshow statue, and there was no nipples, I was disapointed. Then my stupid cat took off her ponytail and chewed off the band part of the ponytail

Looks too flesh colored

>official figure
>generic animoo face
Why even bother? Just make some sort of knock-off/cosplay tribute and don't pay the royalties.

someone who has a minimal sense of aesthetics and indoor decoration wouldn't be buying superhero toys to put on display, except in a special designated room.

>Why even bother?
>bishoujo
C'mon, buddy. You can make it over this hump.

>your majesty come pose with this statue of a scantily dressed woman

I don't think it would work

>prefering anime baby face over the face of an attractive woman

Well the Koto statues are like 50-60 for the artfx or 100+ for the nicer material ones that are like 10-12", while sideshow statues are 400-600 bucks for something that's around 2 feet tall

Just depends on how high end you want to go I guess

How about 'pointy ears'.

Brittany Diggers has pointy ears because she is part elf. WHY THE FUCK WOULD MINERVA HAVE POINTY EARS?

In this day and age, no excuse exists for this shit. You can look up examples of anything online. If you're gonna draw a cheetah, YOU LOOK IT UP.

Rosettes. Sure, why not. No tear stripes because why.

Ugh.

Yeah, the orange should be more pronounced.

>Your majesty, Ganon and his minions have seized the island of Koridai. It is written, only YOU can defeat Ganon, if you pose next to these whores.

that PJ has the face of a man though

>t.virgin

>unironically being this autistic

wew lad

So we've reached the point where even SideShow Toys is giving their figures smaller tits...

Handsome women > pretty women

Well it is made in japan of course it is in anime style and not in your glorious western style.

Not everyone likes realistic women.

Muh nigga

now hot glue

Come on, this is some silly dated costume that wouldn't be good beyond the fanservice elements

>fanservice elements
But that is good thing