There's a webcomic you read

There's a webcomic you read.

You don't read it regularly; that is, you don't check it daily or await an update with nail-biting intensity. You pop in every once in a while, and you've been doing it for years.

Thing is, you don't really like it.

If you were to be honest, the comic isn't good. You follow it purely out of habit at this point, smirking every once in a while, but you could never remember the name of its creator. You should probably delete the bookmark and never miss it, but... it isn't really THAT bad.

Mine was Dresden Codak.

What is your webcomic's name, Sup Forums?

Las Lindas

Dilbert

The only reason I don't check Dresden Codak more frequently is because there's no point. You'll come back after a full semester of college and there'll be 5 more pages waiting for you.

At this point, I'll wait until he's finished with this black science arc or whatever.

I started deleting bookmarks a couple years ago once I noticed I was only reading things out of habit. It probably helped that my habit WAS checking them daily, though.

Mine were Questionable Content, xkcd, and probably a ton of others I've forgotten. This isn't counting the ones that I dropped because I had just changed as a person and actively started disliking them.

Depression Comics

I just want the good old days of Sexy Losers

Paranatural.

It was one of my favorites a few years ago. I don't know what happened but everything I liked about it seems to be gone now.

Really? I actually find it far better now than it was a few years ago.

Charby the vampirate, and twokinds

Wapsi Square.

Looking back I was just in it for the titty monster but she's hardly in it anymore. Granted there's a new titty monster, but with the internet the way it is now I can get better quality gigantic tits in more convenient places.

This basically sums up my relationship with Sup Forums

Moon over June

No idea if it even still updates

Endtown.
Too much deus ex machina fuckery.

Cucumber Quest

I still like the art, but the artist is a cunt and the writing is subpar.

(spoiler)archiveofourown.org(/spoiler)

This, read that comic a little bit a couple years ago. I couldn't understand what the hell was going on most of the time due to lack of consistency. Now I cringe every time I think about the webcomic.

Sinfest

user, come on. You can't be serious.

That would be Cucumber Quest. I've been telling myself that I will binge read it again, but I never have the motivation or time to do so.
Part of me is afraid to look at it and realize it's not that good, since it's one of the things that really push me to learn about sequential art and webcomics.

Fucking this. I always end up following something that entices me to revisit that site so I can satisfy my shameful needs.

Same, it just lost it's appeal to me.

QC was the latest one for me. Then Jeff Jacks shoehorned in a JoJo reference for literally no reason and I said to myself, "You know, I don't actually need to have this in my life."

Cyanide and Happiness

you must be 18 or older to post here

Girl Genius, maybe.
I like it well enough, but it moves at a glacial pace, though it updates regularly.

I was really into Cucumber Quest but the last arc they had was such a clusterfuck that it completely lost me and I don't have enough investment to reread it and actually get what happened. I don't even remember anything about it, but i still remember the Splashmaster and Noisemaster arcs.

That's the entire Dumbing of Age general

Grim Tales

You and me both, super Satan.
Though im only checking its Sunday strips out out of morbid curiosity these days.

Penny Arcade, QC, Kate Beaton, Girl Genius, Dominic Deegan, Sinfest... There's a couple more that's borderline dropped, like xkcd, Wasted Talent, and VG Cats.

Has Two kinds not ended? The tiger could have had 3 babies by this point.

Oh, snap, did that wolf girl and the OC-furry ever shack up?