Meet the ((((Millennial)))

>Loves shekels, blm, feminism, (((progressive))) ideas, and still thinks 6 gorrillian jews were made into soap bars for Nazis to use to bath in jew blood.
>Can't wrap his head around why anyone would want to preserve "white" culture even though he is white.
>Thinks open boarders is a great idea since it'll give his gf more options for bulls.

What do you think goys? New meme?

Yes you've got a real winrar there OP.

#NotAllMillennials

He looks like a jew

I hate this guy's face so much that I want this to happen. I don't think it's strong enough like this but I think if you used it to do that tracking thing on a subject's head in a video it could work. May be funnier to put it over people's heads that are doing horrible things then have a still frame at the end, with a smash cut to a zoom in on this face.

>My ID

KEK

>Wake in a cold sweat.
>Same dream as every night
>Ever since I watched that modern marvels on the Fed...

Why don't you actually re-draw it or just draw atop the original picture so it looks better than this filtered shit?

Definitely. Made me lol.

Works as a barista. Thinks when everyone votes in the far left he'll be middle class.

I drew it in paint you dumb kike, I literally just outlined his features and then made his bear shitty. His face did 99% of the work for me.

*beard

>They were shredding money!
>#(((gibsmedat))).jpg
>Pay Rosa her shekels for being a good slave, it's so cute when the goyim get happy!
>Shill for a few hours on reddit/kikebook/pol/
>Drive Prius to "work" at uncles firm.
>Usually play games and just leave after an hour or so.

>Drive to coffee shop for other "work" to fit in with the goy friends.
>Family won't accept that my passion is scamming goys with $25 coffee.
>"You must dig deeper my son, you must Jew harder. The goyim want to give you more money!"
>Whatever Dad, you don't understand me! Just because our leaders are trying to summon the Antichrist doesn't mean I have to follow in your footsteps!
>Customer walks into shop...

>A.
>FUCKING.
>WHITE.
>MALE.
>This fucking racist bigot goyim better not say a fucking word or els...
>"Hey can I get a black coffee, and a muffin please."
>"ARE YOU SERIOUS? GET OUT! NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>fired.
>Doesn't matter cuz my family is loaded.
>mfw

no need to meme it.

They've already made it reality.

What happens when you reverse memetics?

OC dont steal big boi

Needs more hand-wringing

>Sup Forums mainly made up of Gen Y
>Alt-right made up almost entirely of Gen Y
>Nearly every libturd video these days has massive thumbs down and massive thumbs up on the comments that make fun of it
>Very vocal opposition to Third World invasion, welfare state, SJWs, etc., many of the people opposing it are Gen Y
>White nationalism actually making a huge comeback in Gen Y

Most of this "FUCKING MILLENNIALS" shit is just the latest punching bag scapegoat that the media loves so much. It's really sad to see Sup Forums hop on this bandwagon too. And you call yourselves redpilled. Fags.

I think all of them should fucking die, aside with niggnogs and shitskins.

>and you call yoursleves redpilled
>implying that we aren't the most redpilled group there is

I think you need to take a look around you, leaf

>and still thinks 6 gorrillian jews were made into soap bars for Nazis to use to bath in jew blood.

I don't see how any of that is relevant, everything else is spot on though.

Nah, NWO is the most redpilled group around. They probably know far worse shit that would make your average goy anhero.

>be me
>be 22, finishing masters degree in engineering
>family member dies while on a car with me after picking me up
>barely survive, get mild trauma
>lose rest of the year, also spend a lot of time reading about jewish tricks
>become moderately redpilled
>next year have to go to students dorm cos I'm poor
>live with mulatto kid
>kid, 19, is the nicest guy I ever knew
>always interested in what I had to say, baked me cookies, shopped for me, cleaned the apartment
>he's the most blue pilled motherfucker I have ever seen
>votes left bloc, believes in saving refugees, feminism, legal drugs, holocaust, etc
>reads huffington compost
>textbook liberal
>I try to redpill him slowly, but he's really resistant
>goes on and on
>one day I come home drunk
>he hears me and comes to talk
>I try again
>after almost an hour of tntative redpill I lose it and drop all the truth bombs
>he's just staring there gaping staring at me
>he doesn't say a word
>he leaves
>coolest guy I ever knew doesn't have s conversation with me since that day, and he simply stopped cooking and cleaning and now just ignores me
This fight isn't easy anons

there is proof for the 60 gorrillian now
look at this pic

Lol this is different about 60-70% of them are faggots who vote for and fight like hell for their oppressors.