"DUNKIRK HAS NO CHINESE VALUES"

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/04/retreat-has-no-chinese-values-dunkirk-movie-comes-fire-china/

>Calls have been made in China to boycott the British war film Dunkirk after it was subjected to a heavy bombardment from critics who said a “disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”.

>New Weekly, a Chinese magazine, compared Dunkirk to Wolf Warrior 2, a patriotic, all-action movie in which the Chinese hero overcomes Western baddies via a series of explosive and dramatic action sequences.

>“Wolf Warrior 2 depicts complete victory,” New Weekly said. “Whereas Dunkirk is about a disastrous retreat, which is very different from traditional Chinese values, so it will not perform very well at the box office.”

>Wolf Warrior 2, which became China’s top grossing film ever over the summer, has the tagline : ‘Whoever offends China will be hunted down no matter how far away they are.’

NOLAN BTFO

honestly china just annoys me with how much they're up their own fucking ass

>Retreat does not conform to Chinese values
>Mao confirmed for not upholding chinese values
kekku

I guess bravery and heroism aren't Chinese values.

>disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”.
but is not the chinese retreating so i dont see the problem

I can't wait for China to get BTFO by Trump when he stops all trade with them.

It's like the entire Chinese population has the mindset of a teenager

Based chinks showing the hollyjew who actually runs things

They're right though.

>Alamo
>Thermopylae
>any other last stand

vs

>anglos consider running away while others fight to hold the line a "win"

You will get BTFO when that happens too when the global economy collapses and you can't go to your local store and buy cheap goods anymore.

this is why chinese are literal dog eating monkies

>Anglos BEF was 100,000 strong
>400,000 were saved
>300,000 French were saved when their shitty army lost

I could school you in history but you're just shitposting.

>chinese values

You mean like the value where if they hurt you by accident they will try to kill you so they dont have to pay for your disability, but instead just a small funeral payment?

>nation of inferiority complex can't understand value of reflecting on failures

Not saying Dunkirk is a great movie, but Chinese peasants are possibly the most pleb film audience in the world.

>Total destruction of your entire in theatre force is a victory if you meme about it hard enough
I mean I guess Disney made a tv show about it so it was worth.

Who won the war user?

god I hate the Chinese

Fucking retards.

So they would have committed their troops to a complete slaughter then? Thus literally handing the krauts Western Europe?

>“disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”.

The fuck? I am literally mystified. Is this somehow less retarded and laughable sounding in Chinese?

There are a whole bunch of third world countries willing to make cheap shit. Keep thinking you're special you damn chink.

Coz that's what the Chinese are world renowned for. Their bravery.

>>Alamo
>>Thermopylae

Do you know the outcome of these battles?

>has no chinese values

Good. I wasn't expecting a chink movie when I saw it

It's not really surprising China wants to forget about WW2 since they spent the duration of it being raped by Japan.

This is the same country that got their asses completely handed to them by Japan, a vastly smaller nation.

It was a long march not a retreat retard. Next time Churchill should have called it yachting. Stupid anglos I swear.

What did China mean by this?

>Sup Forums pretends these are the views held by all chinamen rather than some lone editor at a literally who magazine in China

I hate the Chinese but you guys will use any excuse to be outraged

China, you do realise you were in WW2, right? You also realise you literally retreated from like 40% of your country letting the Japs take it and you only managed to hold on through throwing men at the Japanese armed with pikes, stealing their weapons and hoping the American airforce was going to help you that day for the billionth time.

China is just butthurt over the Opium Wars.

yeah, the good guys got BTFO there, but their sacrifice and bravery inspired others to continue fighting and eventually win the war

Any movie where Japs are the main enemy naturally appeal to the chinese

russians

the brits did fuck all but be cowards and get london bombed to shit

See that's funny how they say getting rekt isn't a chinese value because I'm pretty sure they spent most of the last 200 years getting fucking destroyed.

China is a huge deal but also isnt as big a deal as you think. What you learn in later macro classes is that pretty much every country has debt to every country. Its weird to think about

>Lose badly
>'Long march' away from the enemy to avoid a losing
Ok, I bet you call Vietnam a 'police action' too

It includes japs getting #rekt

must be the smog fumes

The chinese resisted the japanese for longer and suffered more than the anglos did the nazis

the only reason why you don't hear about their contributions to WWII is because of hollywood jew faggotry that focuses on the western front and concentration camps

Sup chink. Here's the thing about not constantly outsourcing your jobs while importing cheap labor- your wages rise so you can actually afford shit.

Fuck the police. Black Lives Matter.

you cut to the heart of it
China can't be the focus of all movie production; some movies just won't make the cut there
and that's not a bad thing

based chinks seeing through (((nolan's))) propaganda. It's not okay to get your ass handily rekt and then be allowed to retreat. Beady eyed angelo scum

That doesn't make them brave, it just makes them losers

NOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW WILL DUNKIRK RECOVER

I can't wait for them to go down with North Korea.

only reason they suffered is because they were shit at fighting and couldn't do anything right

If even 1% of chinks were butthurt about this that's still 14 million butthurt faggots

london was more polluted than beijing for a portion of the winter...

seriously bongs are being invaded by isis and have the stupidest cunt on the planet trying to save them from brexit fallout. they have no room to talk about anything.

This is actually real btw you guys. China is fucked up

DUNKEKED

>China and America are about the same size
>China has a vastly larger population
>one gets completely assraped by Japan while the other does the assraping

How do the Chinese even live with themselves?

They try to rewrite history

The butthurt here is fucking glorious, people with no education or knowledge of history when there are dozens of resources to educate themselves are literally autistically screeching because they don't understand war.

So many butthurt chinks, japs and krauts in here lmao.

chinks are fucking retarded. stalin never retreated during the first two years of the war, and it damn near destroyed the soviet union. the germans absolutely walked over the soviets with incredible speed. they won the largest ever encircling battles ("kesselschlacht") in human history, capturing entire field armies (millions of men) and cities without much trouble. all because stalin refused to see the importance of strategic retreat and saving all your men/equipment for refitting, counter-attacks and line stabilization.

had the allies not retreated at dunkirk, the allies would have lost the war in the west.

>get fucked by some tiny island nation
>need the west to drag them out of the fire
If that's "chinese values" I don't want to acquire them

Literally the only reason Japan did not completely conquer China is because the country is gigantic and their population was 30 times larger than the invading Japs, but they still got embarrassingly dominated by them.

It's still hilarious for the Chinese Communist Party government to claim this. Their party founding mythology is based on one of the most disastrous retreats in all human history. Like the great wall of military retreats.

China won against the japanese... why do you think they bombed pearl harbor in the first place? they needed everything to take china and still couldn't do it.

also the japs destroyed the british defenses of HK and singapore like nothing as well

>‘Whoever offends China will be hunted down no matter how far away they are.’

You gonna hunt us down with your half a million 5'4 troops fed on rice? I could kill a few chinese soldiers by myself and I'm a fat ass NEET. Kek, they should make a movie about that.

>If you lose, you win.

DUCKTALES

WOOO-OOOH

*nglos are disgusting

>China lost 14,000,000 men in battle against the Japanese
>LMAO THEY RESISTED LONGER LMAO
>literally threw millions of men to their death like the Russians did
>this is 'victory'
>Then another 66,000,000 died of disease and famine due to the war
>W-w-we resisted longer!

LMAO.

Heres your (YOU)

They were oil embargoed by the US you fuckwit. If they weren't being embargoed they wouldn't need to invade oceania for resources and start a war with the US. The US literally won the war as soon as they embargoed the japs

>still has 1 billion
That's only 6% loss. Acceptable.

That's because the British commander was retarded and wouldn't listen to anyone telling him the Japanese might attack from the back so when they did the guns were pointed the wrong way.
I feel like the later fighting in new guinea showed pretty conclusively the Japanese weren't going to win a land war with the allies.

No the Japs bombed pearl harbor because they needed naval and air dominance over the pacific for their great expansion to succeed. They weren't just invading china, they were invading all of mainland Asia and Oceana (save australia).

Only reason the chinks didn't all get raped to death is the US, who were already helping them with supplies and aid

the british defences of HK and singapore were old colonial leftovers designed to stand agains the boxer rebellion, not a modern army.

The chinks got BTFO by the nips though. The nips literally airdropped plague ridden fleas and caused dozens of millions of deaths just from that.

And they were oil embargoed because they refused to cease hostilities with China. They also committed war crimes by bombing civilian targets in China and Hong Kong. Plus disrespecting neutrality of Portugal in Timor and Macau.

>6% loss of your population in a war is acceptable

wew vlad no thanks

this is basically how germany conquered half of western russia. dunkirk was the exact same move (rapid pincer attacks with tanks, surround enemy, bring in the heavy guns and airforce, batter the surrounded armies till they are destroyed)

worked well, until the russians finally learned how to retreat to fight another day.

>this is how a communist thinks

You all deserve to die in a fire.

Should of had Tom Hardy munging on some dog jerky while flying to win over China

Actually the Japanese attacked civilian targets in Hong Kong, not military, so the commander had the guns pointed to where they expected the aircraft to come. They never expected them to go straight to civilian targets, they expected them to go for the military ones. Hence the guns pointing the wrong way. Japanese Honor is a hilarious thing.

During the Second World War, China’s government was forced to retreat its capital from the eastern city of Nanjing further inland to Chongqing in 1937 because of the Japanese invasion.

The government of Chiang Kai-shek, the Chinese leader, held on for eight years until 1945. Chiang famously said that he ‘traded land for time’.

>Looks like some didn't like Chiang Kai-shek's tactics

This sounds more like Singapore

That doesn't mean that they couldn't dominate China if they weren't embargoed. They would have easily crushed China if they had the oil

strong survives the weak
Stfu pussy.

>They also committed war crimes by bombing civilian targets in China and Hong Kong.
Like America did in Japan and Germany?

It's acceptable if you're a totalitarian communist state with tens of millions of cannon fodder peasants that are nothing but useless mouths to feed otherwise.

They needed that oil because they couldn't take china without it because the chinese refused to surrender

if the chinese acted like cowardly anglos who just retreated against nazis and let japan take HK and singapore Japan would have won before the US even entered the war

you're literally making my argument for me

Shek was the leader of Taiwan. No wonder the Chinese hate him

>(((war crimes)))

What were the loss rates for Germany? Japan? It wasn't just commies dumb ass. Quit being triggered. Victory is victory. And at under 10% is not even close to a Phyrric one.

I'm explaining to you that the victory was entirely the US. China had no stake in victory. All they did was have more people to die and more land to lose. That's literally it. If the US had waited, China would have been extinct. You can't kill that many chinks in that short a time.

It's not surprising the Chinese don't care about other countries putting their lives on the line to save their own people.

Chinks are like insects, there's so many they don't even consider their own lives worth anything.

>Mao literally won the civil war by hiding his commie army out in the mountains while the real patriot army had to fight the Japanese tooth and nail

Its amusing and sad that they can't even appreciate that historic fact.

They should put really shitty condescending bits in the end of every single movie no matter how unrelated it is just to pander to stupid chinks who won't realize how retarded it makes them look

like at the end of every movie have a 5 minutes bit where the main character inexplicably teleports to china, meets with all the government officials and celebrities, takes place in some great historical event or saves some important landmark building from destruction, and then almost dies but is saved by some random no name ninja chink or whatever

literally just stupid retarded pro chinese propaganda, slap that to the end of every movies regardless of context, just literally slap the actor's faces onto actual chinks or something, reuse the footage every time I don't care

Chinks so dumb so shit eyes rhey canrot ree rovie sreen

>Chinese values
>Chinese ignoring thier most famed military strategist Sun Tzu.

>If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. IF HE IS SUPERIOR IN STRENGTH, EVADE HIM. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

>He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.

Japan could barely hold metro areas even when they had oil and were committing massive human rights atrocities

they got stuck in a deadlock before the US even entered the war effort

they weren't taking shit

actually in this case they used up all their strong good soldiers first and millions of weak women and children died via plague starvation and cannabalism so there's not much darwinism goin on, in fact it probably made their genepool weaker because anyone strong enough to fight was sent off as canonfodder and killed

Yeah but I'm a human not a communist so no thanks

I was talking about singapore, I'm australian and we're eternally assblasted about singapore because it was such an important event in our relationship with britan (there's strong evidence to suggest the australian commander knew exactly what the japanese were going to do and the british brushed him off and after singapore churchill was basically like 'you're on your own team' and fuck off back to europe) you learn a lot about it in school

The Spartans acted as a rear guard and sacrificed themselves, dying to fight the Persians?

War is about victory not whether who got the most credit.

>has the tagline : ‘Whoever offends China will be hunted down no matter how far away they are.’
Damn, that's catchy.

Chinese don't care about their history. They only care about the history their government teaches them.

Stay at school kid

Japan only committed those atrocities because they thought they had a moral right to kill and rape people lower than them. They easily could have moved on if they had the oil

The Chinks purged pretty much all the classical culture. That's what the Cultural Revolution was. I wouldn't be surprised if hardly anyone in China knows who Sun Tzu was.