Lets talk about race

what are the Caucasians, Mongolians and Negroids strengths and weakness?

Black men are faster, cause they run and abandon their families.

Negroids: most athletic
Slavs: strongest
Aryans: good at everything
Hispanics: rape and drugs

Hispanic isn't a race you dumbfuck

Any hispanic browner than an Italian is a fucking indian

and running from the police.

He is referring to Latinos.

Caucasians:
>higher IQ, highest innovative creativity, idealistic, prone to betray their own, hard to organize, mixed good and bad traits
East Asians
>highest IQ, low creativity, superior large scale social organization, prone to conform and be loyalty to in-group, not independent or innovative thinkers, stagnant culture
Negroids
>High athletic ability, rhythmic intelligence, humor, verbal wit, increased propensity to violence, very low IQ, short attention span, emotional thinking, primitive

oh

then say Latino

Mestizos.

Chill, spic. We both know hispanic and latino are used interchangeably in America.

Sorry you were born brown :^)

nah m8, I fuckin hate mestizos

Try being the pure spanish guy with orange hair in school. Mestizos use to fucking make fun of me for being a ginger but I would tell them they aren't real hispanics and that they're fucking indians and they would cry.

Great times

>a ginger
>having the gall to say anything about anyone else

top kek

i'm not brown either you sad cunt. what are you going to say now?

is this why they never broadcast weightlifting competitions but show every single track and field contest?

it Latinx now, shitlord. Check your privilege

Latinos are not a race, fucking burger. Latin America refers to spanish and portuguese languages, which is derived from latin.

that's a pretty good assessment, what would you have to say about Latinos/mestizos and Arabs?

>what are steroids

Latinos are good at running long distances like racewalk.

>low creativity
But chinese invented paper and ink and gunpowder, etc...

And you japanese invented my lolis and chinese cartoons.

Black women have big asses, but they look like horses.

the large majority are not creative when compared to other races sure there is some standout creative inventions by Asians but looking at the race in a whole it is less creative

and anglos rules the waves