Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=036_1504670756
youtube.com/watch?v=2W5r43I4aYY
pastebin.com/9e04KkWX
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RPqOdvo_FgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no and I probably wouldn't

the only good season was season 2, season 1 was ok, everything after 2 is literal garbage

It was decent

i liked the circus freakshow one. but im biased when it comes to spooky clown horror shit.
After that it so was bad the next season with lady gaga shitting up everything i completely dropped the series

Season 1 was fun

Season 2 was okay

rest is shit

last season was ok. the whole noire them was alright

this

>consider watching it
>haven't watched since season 1
>back when I had a girlfriend
>back before I dropped out
>back before I fucked my life up

I wish the witches were back :(

I just want to see where his goes. Atleast the threads will be fun.

God that's a bad sign

Season one was so long ago dude

stop

>Trump gets elected
>MC's coulrophobia is triggered
>Big papa trump is the leader of a clown murder/chaos cult.

TFW punchline of the season is trump is a clown

You still have time, maybe start by finding a monthly volunteer group in your neighborhood. It'll make people happy, looks great on a resume, and the feeling of making a difference will be a huge boost to your self worth.

I looked into volunteering, they all required police checks

liveleak.com/view?i=036_1504670756

Murder House > Coven > Asylum > Hotel > Roanoke > Freak Show

I feel you man. I dropped out of high school too, and I went back to a different high school the year later and graduated but for some reason I still feel like a piece of shit for dropping out at all

Shit it was, never watched it when it aired only on netflix years later, but still it was in 2013
Thanks user I really should volunteer.

item not found, what was it?

Asylum > Rest

"you Sup Forums guys" scene

It's pretty awful. It's setting you up to think that it's making fun of liberals, but at the end it's going to have a very anti Trump / anti Right Wing message.

The whole "fear" angle is all going to come back to Trump. The final message of the season will be "fuck Trump, fuck clowns and fuck white people."

Sup Forums shoutout.

There's many volunteer events in most major cities where you can just show up and don't often have to give notice beforehand. I've been volunteering at a community garden for 5 years and I've made lots of memories and friends through it. There is a sign up sheet (a waiver in case you hurt yourself) but no background checks or even checks that your name is real.

Even if you have a record, most places won't mind as a lot of those same orgs work with prisoners and parolees.

nigga we made it

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the movie Pixels has the only other Sup Forums name drop from the mainstream.

youtube.com/watch?v=2W5r43I4aYY

katherine heigl's network tv show last year/year before name dropped Sup Forums

>but at the end it's going to have a very anti Trump / anti Right Wing message. The final message of the season will be "fuck Trump, fuck clowns and fuck white people."

This sounds awesome though. Not a lot of media out that will actually rake littlefingers over the coals.

Literally every show and most modern movies do that. Everything is liberal propaganda now.

I'm sorta with the scared dyke on this one. I hated Trump but I couldn't vote for Hillary. So I guess I won't give a fuck about this season.

Kek. Check out the newest Sup Forums banner. Hot off the presses.

fucking leafland made a better horror anthology series than AHS has ever been and it's only got one season so far

>Not a lot of media out that will actually rake littlefingers over the coals.
theres literally a show called Dear White People

I want to believe that Ryan Murphy is satirizing the election but this just looks fucking retarded.

lol trump's america :D

This is exactly what I did on election night. Not because I voted for Trump, but because this is something I always do. I have a problem

>this just looks fucking retarded.
Same as every season since 2. None of them are great.

The whole episode was pretty cringey and pointless.

fuck drumpf and fuck Sup Forums users

Watch all last season with my gf and her friend. Made a weekly ritual out of it.

Now thateverytime I watch it i get those memories coming back hard. Realize shes isnt there to watch it with me cause we broke up

Don't care for the show anymore

DRUMPF YAS QUEEN SLAAAAY

You never cared for the show. You were just behaving like Pavlov's dog for pussy rewards.

I feel you, bro

rekt. lmao @ ur lyfe, you pussy whipped faggot.

This season is REALLY gonna hit the spot for me. I'm glad they're moving away from silly and childish supernatural threats and digging into what actually has people scared these days.

The scene when trump wins. That tapped into a deep font of collective misery everyone felt that day. I'm latino, so seeing his face on that screen, it was like being issued a death sentence. The squads might now come tomorrow, or next week, or even a year from now, but you can feel the noose slip around your neck and begin to tighten. That scene nailed that awful sensation.

I think this will be thier most successful season yet, IF the loonies we share the site with don't end up doing something drastic IRL against the directors and writers because they dared defy the "god-emperor".

(it really IS a cult, isn't it?)

>season 2
>psyche ward, cool
>violent psychos, nice
>aliens, ummmm
>werewolves, hold up
>zombies
>monsters
>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit
Season 1 was literally the only good season.

You're mixing the 2nd and 3rd ones up. The 2nd one only had the aliens and the cannibal mutants

2nd one did have aliens, they took evans black wife in the beginning

>from now, but you can feel the noose slip around your neck and begin to tighten. That scene nailed that awful sensation.
this a pasta?

You misread his post, bigbro-kun-senpaitachi

yo anyone got a link??

After the absolute shitshow that was hotel I am never watching this garbage again

Coven was the worst one though

sorry im retarded

>What if I get pregnant now, where will I get an abortion?

holy fuck i'm spooked, I don't think I can watch the rest

it is now

This season definitely looks like it's going to be much, much worse.

Am I the only one who liked Hotel?

Is there a link to this shit?

Reddit as fuck

It was eh, show hasn't been good in years. Good to see them make fun of ultra liberals and people that voted jill stein or not at all complaining about trump winning.

I kinda liked Roanoake though.

kek

Might aswell watch Stephen colblart

I AM THE SUPREME!!!!

I liked Hotel, I thought it was actually pretty cool and I liked all the serial killer homage.

i'm so fucking hungry

>girlfriend insists I watch AHS with her, she'd kept up with the show and Hotel was premiering
>I watch Murder House
>It's okay, kind of boring
>Watch Asylum
>Yeah okay it's kinda weird but I guess it's interesting
>Coven
>Make it three episodes in
>We both realize the show is complete shit and drop it
>She's never watched it again

I'm about to start watching that season. I remember the first episode being pretty shit when I tried to watch it last year. Hopefully it gets better.

If they really wanted to trigger Sup Forums they should've replaced the "YOUSE 4CHIN TYPES" scene with an extended 10-minute long BMWF sex scene

Here you go family.

pastebin.com/9e04KkWX

The first season had potential because of how lewd it was. If they don't have a woman spreading her ass and exposing her cervix this season I'm not even going to bother watching.

Asylum was decent, most of the rest is trash. This season definitely looks like it's going to look neutral then pull a 'fuck the right wing' message

thx 4 the vrus

well as long its fun to watch, im might give it a try

Im a horribly violent functional drunk. I know I need booze and make sure I have some freezing fucking cold in the house at all times. Why dont you have anything to eat????

I'm hungover, I'll probably just puke it up

scene where Sup Forums was mentioned

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

Well, if they said you /pol guys it wouldn't connect the same way with viewers

This. Bring back the lesbian maid masturbation scenes.

Nice scene

hey that judge guy was from the mentalist based

pretty sure ryan murphy browses Sup Forums

Probably the one who makes emma robert threads.

looks like clowns is gonna be the main plot of the season
youtube.com/watch?v=RPqOdvo_FgE

anonymous but with clowns

I can't believe garbage like this is shown on television. Replace Sup Forums with nigger and basement with ghetto, and suddenly its no longer okay.

Fuck liberals.

Kino?

>Replace Sup Forums with nigger and basement with ghetto, and suddenly its no longer okay.
w e w
Now this was autistic

saving this for future threads

Prove it wrong you TV watching cuckold

Are you actually retarded, or just too wrapped up in muh meme war?

thanks for the free (You)s, got a couple ticks of dopamine out of it

SO NO SUPERNATURAL STUFF THIS SEASON? FINE BY ME

Leftists live in a double standard reality, x only applies to y, even if it could hurt y's feelings. 'Oh that insult that applies to you shouldn't hurt you, your a good person'. I fucking hate them and their horseshit lying in your face ways, if I insult someone for something, I hold everyone to those standards. I'm not some pussy fucking coward who needs to pretend to be nice to others.

>Comparing users of a website to a an entire race
Again, are you retarded?

the main female character was really annoying
so unlikable

...Which is a partial criticizing of modern black victim culture.

that milf from previous seasons and the OJ show?

>le sanctimonious liberal lecturing basement dwelling autist
Y I K E S