Coop got tricked?

was Laura hidden by good, only to have Evil (Judy) manipulate Cooper into finding Laura and bringing her back?

take the red pill:
>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>extended pitch black scenes because of a lack of a competent cinematographer
>audio issues with microphone static left unaddressed because of poor sound design
>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame
>somehow the best thing in tv history

The original wasn't well acted. And it had its fair share of bad storylines.

Another question. Prior to the finale, had any real companies had product placement? Maersk and Valero were in the finale. Was Laura in our reality?

Is the fireman's digs the white lodge?

The actor playing the owner of Laura's moms house in the end, is the actual homeowner irl

>posting this copypasta less than one minute after thread begins

>red pill
>student-tier editing
>stretched out needlessly
>doesn't get tension-building
>doesn't like roadhouse scenes
>can't cite sources that fanbase finds it deep
>thinks extras moving, changing positions, or vanishing was due to "poor editing"
>can't be me that's wrong, must be the fans

sad!

Is Coop still retarded?

One hundred percent

Damn.

Lincoln was really obvious in one of the first episodes

That's Tulpa Cooper. The real Cooper went to live with Janey-E and Sonny Jim.

The Polish guy who rammed into Chantal and Hutch had a very obvious Mercedes-Benz logo visible on his car.

also Wendy's and Cheetos

Lynch only knows

i just saw finale now, avoided threads, what was Sup Forumss reaction?

what the fuck happened?

Pretentious cunts calling out pleb faggots and pleb faggots calling out pretentious cunts with lots of autistic theorizing.

faggot

He's right, though.

Everybody got LYNCHED.

I had a good time because he basically accomplished what I've always pondered which was lulling your audience to sleep. I never got there, but I got close, and that was an effective tool

BOB was a good guy all along.