American Horror Story Cult

Anyone else watching it tonight? Sup Forums got a shout out and they are totally shitting on liberals who went batshit insane triggered due to Trump getting elected....

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9e04KkWX
youtube.com/watch?v=oT36uxL318M
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there a link where you can watch it ?

Really? I definitely expected the opposite

It was a test to see if you could identify shills and marketers, yoy failed.

Ryan is shockingly conservative for all of his gayness. Nip/Tuck was all about the evils of degeneracy, Glee's breakout character was a right wing conservative who got elected VP of the US (and expected to become President in the future). Also, a lot of conservative elements to AHS (most notably deconstructing the interracial marriage myth last season)

>person I voted for didn't win: The Show

:(

I have hard believing this user after the lady gaga season.

Enjoy your category 4 and category 5 storms joining to form a Voltron style Fuck You Trumptards America weather system!

>deconstructing the interracial marriage myth

How so? I never bothered to finish the last couple seasons.

8 years paco ;)

>"She was supposed to win"

Holy shit this is cringy writing.

The Hotel season's tranny was red-pill family values and bitchslapped the SJWs whenever they started playing the triggered card.

Also, Gaga's vampire character was a blue pilled degenerate who got a horrible death for her trouble.

Honestly, they were talking about these anons and not the majority of Sup Forums. I was there and everyone was horrible.

The white woman left her beta black husband for the actor who played him on the TV show, because her beta husband was a pussy. The beta black husband (who got raped by the forest witch) only returned for the reunion show, so he could have more sex with the forest witch because she was a better fuck, compared to his first wife.

So the wife murdered her estranged ex and then slit her own throat when she realized what her jungle fever had driven had driven her to do

Here you go family

pastebin.com/9e04KkWX

In what context did Sup Forums get a shout out?

This season is REALLY gonna hit the spot for me. I'm glad they're moving away from silly and childish supernatural threats and digging into what actually has people scared these days.

The scene when trump wins. That tapped into a deep font of collective misery everyone felt that day. I'm latino, so seeing his face on that screen, it was like being issued a death sentence. The squads might not come tomorrow, or next week, or even a year from now, but you can feel the noose slip around your neck and begin to tighten. That scene nailed that awful sensation.

I think this will be their most successful season yet, IF the loonies we share the site with don't end up doing something drastic IRL against the directors and writers because they dared defy the "god-emperor".

(it really IS a cult, isn't it?)

youtube.com/watch?v=oT36uxL318M

Evan Peters is also gonna play cult leaders of history in flashbacks. Jim Jones, Charles Manson, David Koresh

holy shit

Evan Peters and his associates are referred to as "4channers" by the leader of a committee at a hearing and told to come out of the basement.

i can't get over how much that asian guy looks like the guy from early edition/friday night lights

Just started it now. How I relish the saltiness of election night. But I think I will love this season. I mean, for one thing, Billy Lourde. Who the fuck doesn't love her, especially now? And Twisty is back!

Yup. Looking good, even though I know that it will end up being a piece of shit PC SJW shitshow.

Don't watch you fucking morons.
They want you to hatewatch it for ratings and to generate interest.
They're using you because they know you flip out over shit like this.
Stop taking the bait.

Goddammit, this made me laugh.

If it is a cult, I'm a member. I remember wanting to fuck my TV when the results came in, just like that one guy. Nobody wants to hang you. You're just paranoid and projecting. You think people want to kill you because you want to kill them. Calm the fuck down and accept reality.

Who would flip out at this? Its hilarious.

>Glee's breakout character was a right wing conservative who got elected VP of the US (and expected to become President in the future).
wtf are you talking about

You know who.

Who? WHO? Who could (((it))) be?

Sarah Paulson makes such a great victim.

Anyone else looking forward to tomorrow night's You're The Worst premier?

Man Sarah's wife is ugly but boy are those titties great.

Who is she? The actress? I know her.

>Houston and Miami are Trump Territory

You're an embarrassment.

It's Allison Pill

Ah yes. Allison Pill. Who could forget?

What a drama queen. You don't even realize the show is making fun of you.

oh shit she was Kim in Scott Pilgrim

It's been done many times. That one nerd faggot on big brother did the costanza face, a bunch of tv shows namedropped Sup Forums. That one shitty adam sandler movie also namedropped 4chab

lol is she wearing a titty suit?

Bless her heart. She whipped 'em out like ten years ago.

Oh baby

It was a short about body image or something

unironically tell us more

>I'm latino, so seeing his face on that screen, it was like being issued a death sentence.

I'm a Latino and I was happy as fuck when he won. Then again, I'm a legal citizen :)

You're defending a tranny

I love Billy Lourd as Winter explaining /rekt desensitization theory to little Oz. "It's like a vaccination for your brain."

So? Get a life, transphobic bigot.

"You wanna be strong don't you?"

>goes back to watching

Wow, that's actually pretty good. I could take that, convert it into text, and use it as copypasta and it would trigger quite a few Trump supporters pretty well.

Same. My great grandparents were illegal but got their citizenship when given the chance, like all these dumb ass's should have years ago. Now I reap the benefits. feels good.

But you're right wing?

>all these people shitflinging and saying Trump is literally hitler now for getting rid of DACA
>But America was founded by immigrants!!111

Do... do these people not understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

No. American Horror Story is a shit show. They use every horror clichés and try somehow to wrap a story around it, and they change their plans mid seasons if audience falls.

>Sup Forums got a shout out
Please no.

Didn't they have one where it was going to b aliens, but audiences hated aliens, so it was changed to something that was sort of involved aliens but not?

These people have the emotional maturity of toddlers.

yeah it was introduced towards the end of a season, i think it was at the end of Asylum or something, i stopped watching that show after

They'd be shitting on anything he did, no matter what. Even ignoring the legality of it, they still think that he was being disingenuous during all of the occasions in which he's said that he has appreciation for the various communities calling him Hitler.

>Still watching this garbage

Why? I dropped this shit at the beginning of season 3. At least season 2 was interesting, had a good setting, etc.

BEST

SEASON

PREMIERE

EVER

>that liberal meltdown at the beginning
how does Murphy get away with it?

I just watched it and it was pretty hilarious

I think they are kind of trying to make fun of both sides but the white Sup Forums guy literally did nothing this episode I wouldnt do.

>come out of the basement
>literally lives in an apartment and fucks a hot girl

What did they mean by this?

Wow Michael Jackson is still alive!

So where can I watch this shit?

Gimme a link, nigger

My family is watching it and I'm not watching this season with them

(You)

>implying these anons aren't the current Sup Forumscucks of Sup Forums

Hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh.

Ever heard of the DOTR
There are people baying for lynchings

shit feels like it's gonna be another entire season of nonsense just like Roanoke

also great job making legitimately creepy looking clowns and cult imagery in all the trailers and then using a gang of ruffians in cheap halloween masks riding razor scooters in the actual show

The asian guy who yells at his hetero wife for not voting in favor of dykes getting married makes a shout out to Sup Forums and says:
>"Come out of your basement Sup Forums guys. We're not scared, you are."
Then gets stabbed to death by a pack of rabid clowns, presumably the same people he told to come out of the basement.

Season 3 was easily the best season and if you do not like it you are a faggot

Ever heard of satire? No? You must be very, very sheltered. But Kathy Griffin holding up a severed head of DT was just a great, artistic joke or something right? What is it with lefties and their double standards?

It was also showing his own hypocrisy for saying "I'm not scared, you are!" like three scenes after he sperged out at his wife and shouted about gay marriages being ripped apart.

Where can I watch this shit?

A tracker tomorrow

The only people that are really in danger of getting lynched/hung/killed are the communists. That's because federal law still has a statute that strips them of their rights and citizenship in the US and once the government gives a green light they likely would be dragged through the street by normal citizens and for very good reason. I mean, if that's what you're afraid of then don't be a communist I guess? Not our problem. You're the dumbasses spouting marxist bullshit and carrying around USSR flags on US soil, you should kind of expect to get shot down by the military unless you're really too stupid to think about that.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
What did they mean by this?

>nu-Sup Forums doesnt know what a torrent is

Embarrassing

Right? I thought it was funny as fuck. I thought for a second he was about to smack his wife because she didn't vote or something. And they brought up Jill Stein at least 3 times in the first episode, complaining about how it was their fault things are going to shit. I feel like lefties don't realize how much this show is mocking them in just the first episode. The best "joke" I guess for the Trump people was when the cult guy smeared Cheetos on his face but that was simple humor and we've been hearing the whole "hurr durr cheeto face" for over a year now so it's lost whatever value it had already, meanwhile these writers are tearing them apart.

>going on the dark web to find dead bodies

common now

>faggots that post sneed and CIA over and over in a Korean knitting forum
>an actual threat to the fabric of society

Pick one

It's a silly strawman which is easily rebutted, though.

I know what it is, I'm asking to be spoonfed

I think at the end of the day all that will go right over their heads and by the finale they'll just focus on how a trump supporter becomes a city official by using a gang of clowns to terrorize/kill people, and somehow this will be a literal parallel for Trump's victory to them.

Also there will be some kind of male on male romance at some point which will distract them further.

Also why did that detective at the end look like an anime character

Thank you for this user

cap the "I can't believe CNN didn't post a trigger warning" part

Yeah i don't know what was up with that detective. Very effeminate. Another funny part was how they showed how fucked up the little kid was because he couldn't grasp the concept of his "mother" and how the whole "having two moms" thing confuses the fuck out of children. I'll definitely watch it next week and hope it's just as good if not better.

I'll be honest though, that scene in the grocery store where the clowns are coming out of everywhere is actually a good look into the minds of lefties because that's gotta be how they feel every day since the election meanwhile the same normal people are just cruising around as usual doing the same old shit. I've heard enough from them before and after the election to know they're "literally shaking" about nothing.

Definitely, though I think the attempt to be topical or trendy with public clown spookings and whatever that dumb meme fear of holes is that gets talked about on /x/ all the time muddles the message somewhat.

Though most of the seasons suffer from idea overload.

Funny how people still watch this after 6 horrible seasons.