Do people in the alt-right actually believe that the white state is a realistic goal?

How would you go about getting rid of the 40% of the minority population in the US. What would you if their countries refused to take them? What would you do about mixed race. For example 50/50 or 75/25 people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmSxGoYGeY
therightstuff.biz/2016/09/01/a-plan-for-white-demographic-revival/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask Israel.

Secession for the United States. Deportation for Europe is how I understand it

>Clone hitler from old DNA
>put him in a virtual reality headset from birth, playing back his lifetime to now at 4 times speed to speed the cleanse process up
>release the son of a bitch into the wild

Israel is 30% minorities and growing.

No just resegregation.

Yes followed by re-colonization of the shitty brown nations

>he becomes a basement dwelling loser posting on Sup Forums because he can't adapt to our modern world.

Israel is actually lowering the birth rates of Arabs. It's maintaining its Jewish majority to maintain denocracy.

This thread just gave me the most awesome idea ever

>maintain democracy
kek
Israelis minority population is growing. The jews who have the most kids are black and arab jews.

Even better idea

They are not. They are getting immigrants from Europe since it's getting islamized.

Quite easy actually

The vast majority of people marry within their race, just natural preference

Even so, Asians are basically white so now we are at 35%

Easily half of "Hispanics" are majority white European ancestry

Now we are down to ~24%. Without doing anything

Blacks already nurse half their own children their population proportion is stuck at about 12-13% a good chunk of which are half or quarter black

So that remaining 11-12%

Just by encouraging whites to have kids we could basically eliminate that "40%" in like 1 or two gennerations

We also would need to a curb immigration from non European nations

So let's fast forward 30 years

No foreign migration, whites have had kids

Now we are basically at 80-90% essentially white people as most Hispanics and Arabs/Asians/ mulattos have been diluted and turned white

The end

I was going to send you an invitation to the newly established New America but now I'm not going to :(

The best thing would be a Mediterranean style group of states that are ethno-national and cooperative

White nationalism kill all the niggers is dumb and failed, it's a dead defeated ideology

There is no "alt-right" you cunt

>sitting on floor
>eating shitty cheap food
>celebrating

It's the future you choose.

I think Mini "Gas Man" Me
would probably just hang himself because of how far we as a species have fallen.

>Even so, Asians are basically white so now we are at 35%
wew lad

>Easily half of "Hispanics" are majority white European ancestry

wew lad

>Just by encouraging whites to have kids we could basically eliminate that "40%" in like 1 or two gennerations

Wew Lad

>So let's fast forward 30 years

WEW LAD

Get fucked shlomo.

>How would you go about getting rid of the 40% of the minority population in the US.
We leave them behind.

People that want an ethno state haven't come to term with the fact that they will either have to use violence or at the very least give some land and be content with a smaller country.

What leverage do black/mestizo countries and their diaspora have exactly?

So what you're saying is that they haven't come to terms with reality.

I also think that they forgot all the smart whites they would want are libtards who probably wouldn't play along. The whites most willing to join them would probably be low IQ hicks on average.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmSxGoYGeY

Nice refutation of my points

Made the synapse fire

Why? Their is an half Africa sized landmass with less than 5000 people on it, waiting for the white man to come home at the bottom of the world. Their is an Africa sized land mass when have been able t reach for 50 years with zero population, just waiting for white men to colonize.

I only refute legitimate points.

He's celebrating you fucking moron.

>when your nations white population is 80% <
Wew lad

Still can not handle bantz?

I'm Ctrl-Left and I think it's potentially workable.

Deporting them, creating anti-miscigenation laws or castrating them. The minimum of non-white blood tolered is 15% (castizos).

>lol having kids is not a reasonable plan

What do you think the plan should be mass murder? Or should we just give up?

How about FUCK YOU

Outbreeding is a reasonable strategy after all that's why the minorities are doing RIGHT NOW and get went from 20% to 40% in under 50 years

do you shills actually believe that statelessness and a empty-husk of a culture for whites is the best goal?

You're not going to convince people to have kids. Kids work on economic incentives. Dumb niggers and poor dumb whites don't understand the opportunity cost of kids. It's why they have a ton of them. Smart whites understand the cost and therefore chose to have few kids if at all.

Out-breeding could work as long as your willing to increase welfare programs by a shit ton.

Whites aren't stateless. The problem with modern European and American culture is that it allows for multiculturalism. It shouldn't

Realistically, the US will probably give up on some of its Manifest Destiny territories (losing California alone would make the US something like 5% whiter) and deport the rest

Eliminating non-whites from the current United States is far less feasible than forming a smaller white ethnostate.

I know you think only idiots would want to live there, but that's our problem, not yours.

Eliminate welfare, affirmative action, and only offer performance-based financial aid for college. Outlaw charity targeting the poor, and employ the death penalty liberally, because when they start to starve, they're gonna chimp out.
This won't get rid of minorities, but it will sure as shit deal with niggers.

Oh, and outlaw adoption. Children of inadequate parents will be euthanized to protect the citizenry. After all, genes for inadequacy can be considered a bioweapon.

In all reality, the US will never be a totally white country. It just won't happen

However we can improve the demographics year after year. Slowly progressing towards the goal of making things better.
The first thing we can do is get as many Hispanics out as possible. Then take measures to limit the fertility of low income, low IQ people. This will of course disproportionately impact minority groups.

So long as whites can maintain a demographic voting majority in this country we will be 100% better off than we were before

Holy fuck, I nearly choked the food I was eating laughing.

therightstuff.biz/2016/09/01/a-plan-for-white-demographic-revival/