TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP ON ORLY/BOLLING EDITION

>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

INTERVIEWS
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_xaeWZ0Pew
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/09/01/trump-latino-surrogates-and-backers-withdraw-support-following-immigration/
wnd.com/2016/09/conquistador-trump/
donaldtrump2016online.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I support Trump, but i'm scared if he loses his supporters will become angry and crazy shit will happen. Anyone else fear this as well?

>Fear
I can't fucking wait

Trump speech was pretty good but the news that his latino advisors resigned could make him lose more latino support.

Anyone else worried or just me?

I welcome it

I actually hope this happens, on the off-chance that he does in fact lose. Liberals have been allowed to get angry and do crazy shit for too long without seeing a conservative equivalent.

I welcome it.

If he softens his immigration stances, he's a flip-flopper. If he doesn't, he's a bigot. He can't win with these people no matter what he does so he may as well go full steam ahead with what got him this far in the first place.

STOP RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE

>donaldtrump2016online
Fucking shill link AGAIN.

OP, please quit being a faggot.

would be nice, but the left spazzes out more when they lose these things. that's half the reason i vote republican

>There was a time when Donald Trump spoke out against racism.

>In 1999, when Trump was flirting with the idea of seeking the Reform Party's presidential nomination, he paid a visit to a museum run by the Simon Wiesenthal Center, an organization that promotes human rights and studies the Holocaust. In a rare moment of eloquence, Trump called out his potential competitor for the nomination, commentator Pat Buchanan, for suggesting in a book that Hitler had posed no direct threat to the West in 1940.

>"In the 1930s, everyone thought Hitler was a fringe element who could never come to power," Trump said, according to an article in USA Today.

>"History showed otherwise," he added. "We must recognize bigotry and prejudice and defeat it wherever it appears."

>Trump encouraged his rival to visit the museum, hoping it would enlighten him. "I think Pat Buchanan should come here, absolutely," Trump said, according to the Associated Press. "His views are so far off, and what he wrote in his book was so bad."

We were fucking played. Trump is a Jewish sympathizer and a SJW. FUCK

It won't happen. Trump supporters haven't been the ones violently attacking people and destroying property the last 14 months.

youtu.be/d_xaeWZ0Pew

Get in here quick! Joe Biden's about to have a riot on his hands. WHERE'S Hillary? Biden speaks on behalf of Clinton and the Cleveland crowd is not amused, they are going bananas!

>I support Trump, but i'm scared if he loses his supporters will become angry and crazy shit will happen. Anyone else fear this as well?
Well, maybe it IS time we started acting like Dindus and fucking our cities up.

It seems to work out well for them.

Dog damnit it Sup Forums.

never happened

hillshill status:
>shaken
>wavering
>losing decisively

BORN TO AWOO!

post-convention rally ties, in order

Whites have a history of non-violence and civility until they snap.

Have you guys seen the PPP polls, he is up in north carolina and literally every swing state from pennsylvania to wisconsin is in play

i love you trump but the seahawks gonna win the broship owl rematch.

>latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/09/01/trump-latino-surrogates-and-backers-withdraw-support-following-immigration/

We're not BLM in Baltomore or Milwaukee, user.

Indeed

RAISED BY AWOOVEMENTS

Nope
Im more afraid of the blacks gettin mad when hilldawg loses

PRAISE MOLOCH

The solid red one is just so fucking intense.

Joe's an amazing speaker and is very effective against Trump but it's fucking meaningless if he's just doing these pot shots without hillary

Who does this by the way? Does Trump organise rallies where anyone other than himself or the next Vice President of the US speaks? It's fucking weird

Never had dog before and I don't think i ever will.
Dubs witnessed though.

I'm looking for a nice trump background for my phone that's got a tasteful amount of meme, any reccomendations?

White people in America are too complacent and have too much to lose now. Trump being our last chance is not a meme.

Meh. O'Riley's coming on soon, though.

Seattle fans are the most plastic cunts in the nation

Worse than Lakers fans

Kill yourself

Can you imagine how fucking bad that place must smell?

NO DIGITS FOR THE FALSE GOD

How many quit?

I HAVE TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR YOU

YOU HAVE SMART LEADERS!

BUT TOO SMART FOR OUR LEADERS!

WE NEED TO BE TREATED FAIRLY!

>We

Just made you nigger

Great read
wnd.com/2016/09/conquistador-trump/
>Not since Gen. Winfield Scott arrived for a visit in 1847 have Mexican elites been this upset with an American.

Couple of beaner cucks. One from Texas. Shocker

It sucks you just started watching football in 2014, because the NFL is pussy central now. You missed all the legendary games and players of the past.

Sorry bro.

>GOP analyst Leslie Sanchez, who served in the George W. Bush administration, tweeted: "Hispanic leader who advises Trump camp telling me half of Trump's Hispanic advisory board is ready to resign today."

i noticed the solid red changes to pink depending on the lighting - really neat

turns out the cosmic purple is actually blue and red (it's my favorite)

YOU FOOL WE FEED ON SINGLES

PRAISE HIM!

>hiding his power level so he could make this run today

>Blue and red
>white shirt
I love this man

Singles are low energy, you won't get enough.

>can only bet $250 on each political line on my betting site
>already got Trump for President maxed out
>can only bet $90 more for Republican party winning
Do I do it?

Impossible.

There is no being greater than Kek, who can consume any pattern of digits. That an entity could "feed on singles" is hogwash.

DO IT FAGGOT

UPDATE: It seems Joe Biden canceled his speech earlier then intended, he is now exiting the stage. The total speech time was a measly 10 minutes.

If Biden, Hillary's stand-in can't speak even 10 minutes there's no way she can run the House. WHERE'S. Hillary?

WHAT IS THERE TO FEAR user?

DO IT

ALWAYS BET ON TRUMP

Talking to my dad earlier

>thanks user
>for what
>for not moving out and leaving me alone
>o-okay

My mom's gone so batshit due to Hillary (she's a TRUMP IS HITLER type) that she's getting crazier by the day. I don't care as much but don't know what to do for my dad

They can't do or say anything, because Trump has them on lockdown.

Everything they do is going to be compared to Trump, and they were planning to just sail by on fake support.

Will any of this be on any news station?

What's new?

I kinda got tired of winning after the AZ speech

I WILL TAKE THE REMAINDER FROM ARYAN CHILDREN!

KEK HAS FORSAKEN YOU

Nice job Stephen. I only donated $230.

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

>Katrina Pierson on the Kelly File

Fuck, guess I have to watch that shitty show.

Please be a substitute host.

Buy matching MAGA hats and spend more time doing cool Father-Son shit

You're alright user.
Stay with him. Your mom will come around after the election, whoever wins. Don't discuss politics around her in the meanwhile. Family is all that matters

W̶̨̡̙̬̯͍̩̺̽̎̅̐̂̾̂ͧͫ̋ͭ͋̉̓͂ͤ̉̇́̕e̴͆̈ͦ͋ͯ̏ͣ͂͌͊͜͝͏҉̺̪̳͔̻̘͓͉̤̞̩̪͍ ̸̣̟̞̗͓̳̰͍̳̠̣̤̱͎͋̿̍̿̂̅͆̓̉͂ͫå̸̢̲̙͍̯̠͎͔̲͙͕ͣ͊̅̅ͪ̑̑͐́̀r̢͚̹͕ͮ̀͒̈́ͭͩͮ̿̆̂̒ͨͦ͛ͫ̿̍ͬͦ̕e̔̋ͧͪ͒͋ͣͮ́̈́ͭͨ͗̊ͤ̂͏̡̘͈̪̤͔͜͞ ̶̗̦̤̥̻̞̩̰͈̝̍̍̈̇̅̇͂ͦ̊̓͊̌ͧ͒͘͘͢č͑ͣ͑̀͘͜͏̤̘̘̮͈̥h̨̩̟͔̖̬̩̝̙̙͎͎̝̖̲̼ͫ̇̎̿ͬͤ̊̈́̄͑͡͞ͅa̷͕̘̲͕̯̩̤͎͎̜͕̲̺͖̣̗̹̟ͧ͛̅̉͐̂̆ͪͭ͋̍̆̎̈́ͭ͜o̸̷̵̗̤͎̜̤̺̣̙̮͚ͮ̍̆̎͛ͧ͋̆̉ͫ̃̏́͝ṡ̷̱̲͔͉̼̻̼̠̟̝̺̭̓̉̈ͩͫ̋̏͒̃̑͛ͤ̊ͯ̿͡.̨̖̞̲̹̗̦͇̥͚̣̫̳͕̭͎̮̇ͨ͛̓̀͘͠
̵̋̐͆ͦ͒ͤ̑̓̋͊̂̈̏̇͏̝͉̤̮͙̹̭̠͚͖͖̦͈̯̺̥́͢ͅ
̶̖͎̮̲̰̬̦͕̘͖̻͉̰͇̤͇̱͎͐ͧͤͨ̌ͬ̍͒͊̚͟͝
̙̳͖̤̹̦̥̫̿ͪ͗ͭ͌ͨ͋̀̊̈͆́͢Y̩̮̹͇̺̮̻̫͙͇͙̬̒ͣ͊ͫ͒̎̄͊͊ͨͪͮ̿́ͬͯ̀o̷͒̑̌͑̂̃̏̍̿̈́͞͏͏͖͇̝̰̱͍̙̬̹̹û̸̅ͨ̌͊͊́̚͘͏̳̝͖̳̣͇ ̮̹͖̰̠̰̬̲͚̼̗͖̖̀͌̐̕͡͡ͅh̰͇̬͉̾ͪ͒̾̉̈̓͝͝a̴̴̢̢̫͖̱̟̼͇͔̮̮̗̭̹̻͖͖͕̥͗͊ͦ̀̄ͨ̔̐͌̎ͣ͊͂̕ͅv̶̴̢̤͔̘̥̆̓̒̈́̍̎͗̎̈́̚ͅͅe̴̝͍̞̥̫̿͗͋̇̓̀͟͡ ̡̨̛̻͇̟͍̜͍ͣ͊͆ͤͣ̃͛̑͛̎͐͑ͮ̅̽̑̀ͤ̀n̷͙̥͉̜̳̝̻̺̮̫̣͎̤͚̲̫̒̐͌̿̾̐̌͛̊ͣ́͂̋̅͋̉̕͜o̥͎̼̙ͨ̿̒ͨ̊ͨ̎̉ͮ̎ͦ̃̐̆̀ͦ̀́͠ ̽͐͛̄̐͊ͩ̓͒͝͡͏̲̻̱͓̭̲̭͙̪̖͙̻͓̣̞p̷͑̊ͭͦ̅͐҉̧͎͕̘̙͔̺̠͖̪͚͈̘̤͠͡ǫ̟̩̪͉̆ͦ͑̐͢͟͜͝ẅ́̍͌̏̓̓͊̉́͛ͫ̾͏̷̴̫̣̩̱̖͕e̵̸̛̗͚̖̭̎̇ͯ̈́͌͂̎̒̎ͬ̓̏͠r̛͙̦͕̜͖̙̦̺̘̫̻̪͈̊̓̓̏̎̇̌̓͘ ̸̧̡͙̙͕̮̜͈͙̼̳͚̯̭̖̭͔̝͗̈́ͧ́ͩ̾͢͡h̡̹̟͚̰͓͕̮̪̩̻̹ͧ̀ͦ̉̈͑̌̌̈̈̔͛̓́͟͞͝ȩ̡͋͐̉̓͑ͦ҉̨͖͉̻̹̱͖́ŗ̸̘̞̼̟̼͕͓͕̳̱̱̗͍̖ͯͬ̐̎͌ͤ̓ͮ̇̇͑̓̕͢e̸̷̮̭̱̯͗́ͣ͛̇̾͗̓ͣ̑̆ͣ.̊̊̆͋̌ͫ̇͋͗̈́҉̢͓͙̩͕͚̼̜̜̯̣͙̟̙̩̲ͅ

Fuck I wish I made more money than I need so I could donate, if that were even possible since I'm not in the US

HEIL KEK

Keep calm and MAGA on

I could only give 50 :( times are hard user, but its all I could give.
I feel bad.

confirmed!

Yeah whatever cow boy, get back in the paddock where you belong.

i support him

Just be there for your dad and support him. Enjoy doing shit with him, user.
Your mom is a bit of a bitch tho, maybe she should spend less time with politics and more caring about her family

Who summoned you?

That's an impressive amount of singles for a broken deity.

Nice man. I bought a hat and felt good about it.

be there for him, be there with him

URGH KEK!

I WILL TAKE MY LEAVE FOR NOW BUT REMEMBER IT'S NOT OVER YET!

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!

>there are so few people in the audience that he can hear every single blurted out sentence
rough

Any chance that the Floridian hurricane could help Trump?

Who else is waiting for Trump to visit fucking CHYNA?

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

>G-g-g-guys, please click on my Finnish based malware data mining site! I promise I’m not a leftist shill!

IF THAT LINK IS IN THE OP IT IS A CTR CONTROLLED SHILL THREAD

DO NOT click on that link

DID TRUMP CHOKE

What the fuck I thought there was a rally tonight? I could have sworn RSB had it scheduled for 10 minutes from now? Did they fuck up? It's now for tomorrow same time.

You can NEVER appease a liberal.

Didnt you get banned?

I'm in Tampa right now and it's literally nothing, but other parts are getting fucked I hear. It'd probably do Trump some good to come, but it's not quite the devastation LA felt.

A BITCH?

depends if hillary and obama and the rest of the dems bumble it again

and if trump can seize on that and make himself look good

i would say probably, but the hurricane is only the topic of the day trump can win on anything really

>$2700
Holy shit

He should visit Japan so we can talk about how we're going to stop sending them money and protecting them.

We need to ditch the old treaties and let them build their own military again.

>P-P-P-P-PLEASE CLICK ON MY MALWARE G-G-G-G-GUYS