Look at all the hip, young, fit people dance around on a busy freeway

>look at all the hip, young, fit people dance around on a busy freeway
>isn't it hip? it's it quirky? doesn't it look like so much fun?
seriously fuck this movie. Fuck this movie so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a movie created to pander Hollywood by romanticize their lives

Stop being so jaded. I watched this movie with a girl and it was great, just loosen up man.

The whole movie was kinda shit compared to Whiplash tbqh. Very expensive and well coordinated shit.

Woah, a Sup Forums user doesn't like La La Land, I can't believe it

>HAHA look at all this natural lighting isn't it fucking GREAT???
>*gets job through uncle*
>DUDE did you see cinemascope logo on the beginning? HAHA this movie is so vintage and cool
>*watches the oscars*
>SHIT look at all those references to old movies haha I didn't get any of them but I read it in a review SO COOL old movies exist and we like them and we recognize references in other newer movies with pop young actors singing THIS IS SO FUCKING AMAZING I CANT BELIEVE IT
>*watches star wars*
>HAHA THEY'RE TAP DANCING, man the 50s were so CRAAZEYYYYYY haha am i right
>*keeps live feed of rotten tomatoes*
>man oh man hahah hollywood is so cool look all these great things they do they're so great and life is so good there beelieve in your dreams
>*goes to film school*

Woah, this is a fantastic fucking shop

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY

agreed senpai. not even mad it lost to gay niggers

Are there any musicals consisting solely of fat people dancing about and singing? I'd actually like to see that if it exists. If it doesn't exist, this idea is copyrighted so you cannot steal it.

Why does this guy talk funny?

lol this movie should have been about cool stuff like being a contrarian faggot on Sup Forums lol amirite senpai?

why do normies love dancing so much?

half the fucking ads on tv feature some form of impromptu dancing

It would be a very short musical.

cuz I have a great sense of humor

It sounds like he's trying to keep his voice down. His voice would sound normal if he spoke at a normal voice.

I have no idea. I've never danced in my life and moving around too much in my room by myself feels weird and embarrassing. I'm not being ironic. Being that expressive seems pointless and a waste of energy. I wish I could understand

the Hairspray remake, it's not even that old.

i know you're making a joke but it makes you look pretty dumb.

I've noticed a weird correlation in my life that the people who love musicals are always the people I hate the most

>why do normies love dancing so much?

Good exercise, social interaction, sense of communal belonging, fun, romantic if you do it with your significant other... Basically everything a neet loser posting from his mom's basement wouldn't understand.

I was partly making a joke and partly asking a serious question, also ignorance of musical lore doesn't make me dumb, it just means I'm a perfectly normal straight male.

You fucking faggot

you can do all those things without being a raging faggot by playing sports and going to the gym

also over enthusiastic displays of joy make me fucking sick. Life is suffering and anyone who thinks otherwise enough to dance unironically for longer than 2 minutes in complete joy is fucked in the head

Fuck it. I'm sick and tired of fat, unhip, old af fuckers controlling every god damned thread on Sup Forums. This movie is great and so is being young, fit, popular, and hip. DANCING IS FUN. SO SORRY YOU'RE A FAT SACK OF SHIT. The line must be drawn here.

not liking musicals makes me super hetero my dudes

Just fucking end it dude

not before I take a few with me

but Sup Forums is normalfag central now. This thread is a breath of fresh air you dumb stupid normie

It was the worst part of the movie but it wasn't that bad.
The whole movie is a really fun time. You probably just hate it because there's no gay people in it.

You fucking faggot.

>implying doing sport and going to the gym can't be super gay as well

What's with calling others "fag" and "Faggots"? I'm not gay. Just because you disagree with my stated opinion doesn't make me homosexual. I don't possess any homosexual proclivities. I have never engaged in homosexual behavior. I am not "gay". I am not a "fag". I am not "faggoty". I am not a "faggot". Stop using these terms. Let's discuss La La Land within respectful boundaries. Stop calling me gay. I'm not "gay". I am not a "faggot".

1v1 me you fucking limp wristed queer

at your funeral I'll dance on your grave so people can remember what a pathetic little faggot you were

take a look at this queer nigger faggot

f-faggot

You're just jelly that you aren't hip, young and fit and can't do shit like that with your friends.

ok youre not gay youre not a faggot youre an anonymous post on an imageboard

la la land, however, was fucking gay as hell damn what a faggot of a movie

I actually like some forms of dancing it's just dancing in pure joy with a glib wide smile plastered across your face really fucking irks me

I'm smiling right now and there's nothing you can do about it

AAAHHHHHH PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN REEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIESSS

but meesa no lika da dicksa

I wish Earth existed in a state of infinite war

Isn't it terrible when other people are happy but you're not? Fucking happy people, who the hell do they think they are? Rubbing their happiness in my fucking face.

Imagine being such a loser you hate anything even remotely fun.

shitposting makes me happy

What OP is saying through his psychological breakdown knee jerk reaction is that he is NOT hip, young, fit, doesn't like to have fun and doesn't own a car. As such he can't relate and being exposed to the happiness of others in even a fictional musical film sends him into a butthurt rage of jealousy as it reminds him of the state of his life.

So he's a lame, old, fatass with no friends who hates fun and takes the bus. Taking the bus is the highlight of his life as he imagines the middle aged Denny's Waittress he sees from time to time is his imaginary girlfriend.

same

I'm a hateful mid 20s neet and even I liked Lala Land a lot. The opening sequence was the worst song, but still good.

What was best song?

You're not me fuckface. I'm a hateful mid 20s neet and La La Land made me want to kill myself and everyone around me.

>m-muh jazz
How can any proper white person stand that jungle music?

one time I smoked 8 bowls in a row and almost felt what it was like to be happy

>Listens to shitty rock
Fuck you jazz is patrician

You feel like that all the time, loser. I do too, and even I managed to be uplifted by a good whimsical movie, like how human beings are supposed to react.

City of Stars was my favorite. End sequence was best though.

You want happiness? Shoot heroin

By stealing it.

I've always wondered this too. I have autism and anxiety and sometimes like once a week if I'm having an anxiety episode I thrash around, smash into things and scream for a minute (luckily I live alone) and afterwards I feel better. I think maybe it's like a really low-key version of that where dancing helps normies relieve tension but they're too insecure to just get it out of the way in private?

Sometimes I'll roll around on my bed and scream into my pillow while crying for a few minutes but I've never smashed anything.

>but they're too insecure to just get it out of the way in private?

Geez, you really do have autism.

No, what you have is called autism.

People dance to have fun and show off how young and flexible they are for sex.

Ha ha! This thing makes me feel good! But I wouldn't know if it was okay if there wasn't a bunch of other people doing it! Thanks for making me feel alright, everybody! That's normies, that's what normies say.

>im a pleb in flyover cuntry

you really are autistic, user

dancing is supposed to be fun, not some spergy way of dealing with your virginity

that's so fucking degenerate
>show off how young and flexible they are for sex.
I fucking hate normies so so much

I do this too. More so with verbal stuff like this

like doing voices for characters and getting out my inner thoughts through them like *speaks in an old timey british voice "and now I will rape you" over and over again

i hope your hormones die down and your emotions level out user

being a teenager sucks

i'm 24

You hate normies and normies don't think of you at all.

Even in the 50s people danced as a form of sexual selection. Retard.

I used to do this but nofap has calmed my mind down. Now I just gently caress my nipples as a form of relaxation

I do this. I just say "fucking bitch" over and over louder and louder until my throat hurts too much to talk anymore.

Can I have this pepe fren?

I do this too. I experience linear time over and over until I'm not 24 anymore but am older.

no

idiot

Bro, that literally describes autism.

Movies like this are why L.A. is full of good-looking, but annoying as fuck nobodies who get off the bus from flyover states, thinking they're gonna be a star, meanwhile all they really do is pour coffee, clog up traffic, and make everyone's rent skyrocket. Fuck this movie.

Fun fact: upwards of 97% of the best-performing actors/actresses in Hollywood are not native Californians

I'm not surprised at all. Most native Californians who are in the entertainment industry are smart enough to work behind the camera, because that's where the regular income is.

>He complains that his state gets a steady supply of vulnerable cuties

You didn't even watch the movie, faggot. It's explicitly anti that. Both characters settle for a neutered version of their dreams.

If you ever heard any of them talk, you'd understand. Makes you want to take a power drill to your head.

But they still attain it, to a certain extent, which is already unrealistic. Gosling still gets his jazz club, and Stone still gets to be a professional actress. Most of the transplants end up fucking off back to Kansas after mom and dad cut them off.

You are important for working retail in California next to important people. You are important, cashier. You are.

lol. stupid unsuccessful native californian fucker. fuck you

THE JEALOUSY REEKS.

FUCK PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM SOMEHWERE ELSE AND WON AT LIFE. IT'S JUST NOT REALISTIC. WHY IS IT NOT REALISTIC? BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO ME AND I'M SO COOL AND GREAT SO THE DREAM MUST BE BULLSHIT AND NOT WORTH CHASING. THAT'S WHY I DON'T CHASE IT. I'M SMARTER THAN THOSE PEOPLE

REEKS.

Nope. I'm a NEET, born into money. Dad's always away on work, and mom just throws money at me while she day drinks with her friends. It's not a bad life.

This is true.

Just have my mocha frappuccino ready in a timely fashion tomorrow morning, that's all I ask.

Well, we've convinced the Californian retard to make several posts in his defense. That's satisfying enough for me. See you later, thread

Wow, nice to meet you Mr. Spielberg. Any new projects coming down the pipe?

How can anyone like this frog looking cunt