Is it possible for us to ever really get anything like Seinfeld again?

Is it possible for us to ever really get anything like Seinfeld again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6i1VVikRu0
youtube.com/watch?v=_iENMor5V5o
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
youtube.com/watch?v=D9tP9fI2zbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So many of the shows plots couldn't happen now and it'd be a bunch of annoying, unappealing hipsters

We have. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia not only managed to be the successor to Seinfeld, but did so with attractive people as well, without compromising their vileness

It's Always Sunny is fucking disgusting though

Eh I love Always Sunny but I wouldn't quite put it on Seinfield level, it lacks that universal appeal.

curb your enthusiasm

seinfeld was bad. friends was bad. Sup Forumss taste is bad.

I agree with Friends, loved it as a kid but as I got older I really began to dislike it, still love Seinfeld to this day though

We got something better, HIMYM

For years I never tried Seinfeld because for some reason I found Jerry annoying. Last night I was in bed having some Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and caught Seinfeld on TBS so decided to give it a try. Turns out I was wrong, Seinfeld is actually a very High-IQ comedy that is a pleb filter. (The Wizard was the episode that was on)

I will binge watch it soon

This, curb your enthusiam is seinfeld 2

Just noticed this: in the episode The Subway, Kramer overhears that the horse that's sure to win at the track is named Papanick. Check the name of the key grip!

What's a keygrip

>pleb filter
Exactly, since it's massively popular AND good it helps shows who can truly tell whats what and doesn't just hate on popular shit for the sake of it

He's the person in the film crew who's responsible for holding all the talent and crew's keys during the work day so that if they're too drunk by wrap he can grip their keys and tell them to get a cab.

That's bullshit but I believe it

>I will binge watch it soon
Just do a free trial on Hulu and cancel it Day 30. Thats what I did. I would watch 5 episodes in bed every night and finished it

torrent it

Oh hey I'm watching it on hulu now

The closest thing we'll ever get (not counting Curb) is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Not even your syndicated Seinfeld is like Seinfeld, they keep speeding it up to boost the size of the ad blocks

>youtube.com/watch?v=z6i1VVikRu0

If we're talking about all of television, the first few seasons of Regular Show felt very Seinfeld

Yeah this October when the new season of curb starts

it's also cropped, isn't it? To make it look HD?

It is, but it is also nice to watch high res seinfeld.

/thread

nigga Cable is dead, just use Hulu

A show about white people in a urban area with no minorities? Doubt it.

>Seinfeld
>(((white))) people

Jews are white dipshit.

Don't bother replying, you're wrong and you know it.

>don't bother replying
Too late.

>Jews are white
Jerry isn't Ashkenazi at the very least

So weird how in recent interviews despite direct Syrian Jewish lineage he pulls the whole "white man comedian standing up to PC culture" shtick. Is being browner than a paper bag but still being seen as a white guy a New York thing?

That guy was one of the Seinfeld writers.

got any proofs???

>Jews are white dipshit.

Seinfeld seemed very relatable to me.

He liked Superman comics, Looney Tunes, cereal, sneakers and Pez.

He was like a child.

i never really got the hype about seinfeld and prefer curb.
maybe its because im not america, seinfeld seems to be focused for a specific type of audience.
still enjoyed it, but not as much as curb desu

The final season was horrible.

look up Larry David on wikipedia

gee, bravo, detective

if you want something even more convincing check IMDb

>That guy was one of the Seinfeld writers.

Different style of comedy mate.
Seinfeld is clean comedy. Philly is the opposite. Both fantastic comedy shows in their own rights.

Curb is the closest thing to compare to Seinfeld.

He was THE Seinfeld writer. Reee

>watches a bunch of kikes babble on about inane things for 22 minutes
>finds this humorous

>Is it possible for us to ever really get anything like Seinfeld again?
Literally everything is (((like seinfeld))) now, user.

I bet you're one of those people who thinks Curb Your Enthusiasm isn't funny because it was written by a jew.

That creature has about the IQ lvl as u 2 senpai

Pete? Weird name for a horse desu.

DUDE DRUMPF AND PRAISE LE KEK

You probably weren't even born yet faggot.

ya think?

Im embarrassed for you.

Turd for brains

The fan base is growing exponentially and will reach peaks never seen by a sitcom. In 20 years time we will ask ourselves if we will ever get anything like Rick and Morty ever again.

>Larry David is an unfunny ki-
youtube.com/watch?v=_iENMor5V5o

Bait.

still true

Is this from the leaked episodes? If so, what are they like, I downloaded them but will probably wait until it airs.

(you)

Stop being autistic

no

Where'd you get them? I checked on torrent trackers but couldn't really find anything.

>Is this from the leaked episodes?
No.

I don't remember that being in any of the series.

ok

It's on piratebay, just put in season 9. it's episodes 2-4.
What a rude little cunt.

His mother was a mudder.

Some are white, some are not. It's the result of being scattered all over the world and calling the child Jewish as long as the mother is Jewish.

>What a rude little cunt.
It's in one of the older seasons. Do you seriously expect an user to fucking dig it up on demand?

Got it, thanks

No not at all, just a simple it's from the last season or whatever.

Who cares, fag. Jews are funny bros.

It is a pleb filter.

I tried watching it when I was younger and couldn't get why it's funny. Gave it a shot a few years ago and binge watched the whole thing, it really is something special.

Fun fact: The guy playing Jerry Seinfeld is actually a comedian in real life.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

probably, but who knows what that is. the best of Seinfeld is comparable to the best of the Simpsons imo. these are shows that are constantly funny, no matter how many times you've seen them. they're shows you can always fall asleep to, have in the background, etc.

that kind of multi-faceted quality is hard for most shows to achieve imo.

Best one shot character coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9tP9fI2zbE

I don't know how to put it into words but the last episode isn't satisfying at all. It didn't work.