RE: Black Lives Matter Movement (Internal Use Only)

lawnewz.com/high-profile/leaked-dccc-memo-tells-dems-not-to-mention-black-on-black-crime/
archive.is/Himrx

scribd.com/document/322748751/Leaked-DCCC-BLM-Memo

>Background
>What does BLM want?
>Radical movement to end “anti-black racism”

>Message
>Do not say “all lives matter” nor mention “black on black crime”

Democrats aren't even willing to address the black on black crime. Why would anyone vote for them?

Women fear abortion rights being taken away. Gays fear marriage being taken away. Minorities fear loss of benefits or deportation.

How could you vote for someone who isn't willing to talk about issues faced by Americans?

They don't care. They fear not being able to marry, collect benefits, etc. more .Hillary is GUARANTEED to keep benefits and abortion around and reduce deportations. That's a lot of voters right there.

At least the first two are reasonable

Well I think Trump is in a tough place with abortion. I doubt he is personally against it and would do anything to stop it but he has to appease the traditional fanbase, and studies have shown abortion is the second most important issue to women, whereas its way down on the list for men.

It's really weird to me that Americans can win elections by talking about bullshit like abortions and gay marriage. Those are regarded as non-issues here.

I find it bizarre Germany does not allow gay marriage despite being fairly liberal, and no leading politician there supports it. Ok to flood you guys with a million Muslims but God forbid gays marry like here.

Germany used to be fairly socially conservative up until recently

I wish gay marriage could be accepted as socially conservative, aka it lets gays live openly as family people, rather than just hookup culture. I don't want trans using women's bathrooms just marriage. Well Germany about to get very culturally enriched.

Meh, I really don't care mind gays as long as they are not obnoxious flaming faggots who strap dildos to themselves for attention. But it will never be a conservative issue since gays mass vote leftist parties and thus it's an untappable voting demographic

I voted leftist until 2008. Obama just seemed like a bad idea. No concrete ideas, just vote for the black guy because he's not Bush! I mean I hated Bush and I'm not a traditional conservative but Trump is the Sup Forumschurian candidate and has truly changed the game. If Republicans keep putting up people like Trump, they will have secured my vote for years to come. I think people underestimate how brainwashed we gays get.

It's because our ruling party is "conservative", so they're against it and as I said, most people here don't really give a fuck either way. The refugee stuff is a different topic because our country was FLOODED with them after Merkel made that retarded comment last year and her party has been doing their best to damage control ever since. Merkel was never pro illegal immigration but these people claim to be """refugees""" and German constitution doesn't allow us to send them back into war zones, so the situation is kinda fucked. Nobody really wants them here but getting rid of them isn't easy.

Also, Americans have a distorted view of how "liberal" Europe is in general. US-liberals put a lot of energy into bitching about how "backwards" US-conservatives are regarding gay rights and abortion but a lot of Euro countries are even more "conservative" regarding these issues and people here don't care. We're a lot more leftist than the US regarding economic issues but US-liberals don't seem to be as concerned about that as they are about this non-stuff (well the Sanders camp was different but you saw how that ended up).

But many aren't even FROM Syria and you guys didn't even vet them. If they are from other places can't you send them back? Why spend money to bring them there instead of donating to rebuild Syria?

I just want to get married and have a family, adopted or surrogate. I don't think my desires are inherently more degenerate than a straight woman. I'm a dude attracted to dudes. I don't have some conspiracy to pervert children or somehow flaunt sexuality in public.

>But many aren't even FROM Syria and you guys didn't even vet them. If they are from other places can't you send them back?
They don't get asylum if they're not from war zones but many of them burned their papers, claimed they're from Syria and now our officials have to deal with that shit. It's probably gonna take YEARS to get through all their asylum applications and sort out who gets to stay and who doesn't. They already passed a bunch of new laws since last year to make it easier to send them back but they still have to look through every single asylum application. Meanwhile, these people are stuck in their camps and we have to pay for them.

>Why spend money to bring them there instead of donating to rebuild Syria?
No one's spending money to "bring them here", unless you're thinking of retarded lefty "activists" who are just beyond help. They're actually breaking the law just to prove some dumb point only they can comprehend.

Also, I don't have a problem with gay people, I just don't really care about gay marriage one way or the other because it doesn't concern me personally. Most people in Germany are just kinda "meh, whatever" about it, so it's strange to me why it's such a big political issue in the US.

Its big to me to be able to marry as a gay guy and do all the stuff breeders can do.

You are spending money to house, feed them etc.

You won't be able to marry your lover if you can't find a job, can't afford a house, and still pay high taxes for a health care system that does not work at all.

So they're just trying to appease their voting base of minorities at all costs. Big surprise.

People get married in prison.

You want to go to prison?

I mean like if it were all white I guess it could be fun but non-white people genuinely don't get my dick hard.

What point were you trying to make anyways?

More like many of the non-white people genuinely want to turn you out and then shank you.

My point is, why did you bring up prison for marriage?

To make a silly example since I didn't understand the relevance of
Also my gab.ai account cleared. You guys on there?

Limited hangout