Carolfags why the fuck does she suck so bad?

Carolfags why the fuck does she suck so bad?

I cant find anything to like about her

Anything interesting about her is scrubbed away to make her presentable to normie bitches

Funny cause you posted the best carol

Stop fucking shilling this unlikable bitch here. So many terrible fucking characters out there and yet you choose to focus all your time and attention on this one.

>shilling

I'm pretty sure to be a shill, they'd need to be drawing positive attention to the subject.

I agree with the sentiment, Teen Jean deserves far more disdain than Carol.

Have you tried reading Ms Marvel by Brian Reed? It doesn't really promote the idea that you should just outright love Carol, but rather focuses on her flaws as a hero and a person. Oh yeah, and it's also mostly drawn by Cho I think.

She's actually nothing.
For most of her life she was an inconsequential flying brick that occasionally became a cut-rate 80's punk version of starfire.
Who also had a hate on for the brood for some reason
and was a drunk.

Oh and outside of once being canon the hottest piece of ass in marvel she had fuck all going for her at all.

Fucking Rogue, one of the shittiest fucking X-persons on the planet became an icon after getting her powers and did more with her flying brick powes and ms marvel as a name then she ever did.

The only way to fix her was to completely retcon out 99% of the truly fucked up shit about her past, the rape dimension thing, while keeping the fucked up stuff that could be done something with, like her beating up spiderwoman in front of her young daughter then getting her thrown into those prisons during civil war then throwing a woe as me pity party after fucking wonderman and getting drunk.

Her trying to live up to the New Ms.Marvels fantasy heroine ideal of her, make amends with the people she fucked over while being a full on stooge, stand on her own as a heroine while still remaining hot AND combing her flying brick and binary powers together would have done more for the character then making he into the outright clusterfuck she is now.

She's a trashcan character that is being pushed because she's a blonde blue eyed white chick with super powers and thats it.

Any actress they get to play her will not be hot enough and basically any story you can think of based on the comics will not be interesting enough to make it work.
Now combine that with the need to appeal to the crowd that wants things for heroines and lead women that make them not at all marketable to the general populace and you have a clusterfuck on your hands.

Fucking this.

Now I just wish we could stop having constant threads about this bitch.

shit writers love her

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

She's Hyperion, if you trade his personality for boobs.

Which Hyperion? Because litterally all of them have good and marketable characters.

Also
>implying modern carol has boobs

Oh user.

>implying modern carol has boobs
I don't know what you think boobs are if you think those aren't.

>Carolfags

Literally do not exist.

Something that is no longer canon and only happens because the artist didn't get the memo?
It's kind of like how Jubilation is oft drawn and colored to look like anything except Chinese american. Modern carol with boobs is like Jubiliee as a white girl.

>Something that is no longer canon
Can someone translate? This guy is high or illiterate.

Okay.
In comics, artists simply draw characters they don't know to look like what they think a character is supposed to look like.

It's been mostly mandated by editors, that Carol is drawn flat and at best androgynous 99% of the time.

A few one offs here and there does not = how she is being currently portrayed in nearly all comics and promotional art.

Do you understand that? Or do you want me to dumb it down even further for you.

>Carol is drawn flat
No she isn't.
I don't know what you think flat is, either. You're an idiot.

So, you are fucking retarded and didn't understand what I posted.

It is hard to understand nonsense that is not based on facts or the definitions of words. You still haven't explained why you think that has no boobs or why you think it is drawn flat chested. If you want to post some evidence that supports the incorrect thing you're trying to convey, take your time gathering it or close the tab since you're just going to embarrass yourself by defending non-truths.

Shes a knock off of Linda Danvers

i havent read this but carol must be really shit if even lockjaw wants nothing to do with her

lockjaw is a dog he likes everyone

Does she even have a rogues gallery aside from her clone and rogue?

she got drunk and nearly killed him a while ago

>Magnificent
Oh, THERE'S her adjective. When she's not stealing "mighty".

I would read a series that's just Moonstone hates Ms Marvel where they just fight every issue.