youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtu.be/5xFt5gxowwo
youtu.be/bI6mb5ZMh4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take the red pill:
>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>extended pitch black scenes because of a lack of a competent cinematographer
>audio issues with microphone static left unaddressed because of poor sound design
>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame
>somehow the best thing in tv history

Room service.

????????????

>there will never be a game where play as phillip jeffries between fwwm and s3
i know, i know, games aren't "art", but i don't know if i could think of something else i'd rather waste multiple hours on. i bet he was all over the zone. i wonder if he ever got back at the jumping man for shunting him through time

How do I get in line to let Laura Palmer rape me?

Judy snatching Laura away.

Please tell me at least this is a happy ending.

Whoa I actually like that.

Judy is the House

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder's Out of Sand proved Vedderposters right. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

that was evil dogie

It's not. Dougie still has a gambling problem and he's cheating on Janey-E. They will end up divorced.

Do you think they had a threesome that day?

lynch is a hack

*takes*

>not only did Cooper ruin Laura's afterlife, he ruined Carrie's life too

Is there anything he can do right?

Fuck off OP.

does interacting with the Giant make you retarded?
is that why Andy is the one that could meet him and remember everything that happened?

Larua's an elk?

The only one you're gonna get.

More like Sheryl's face says she knows what Lynch is about to do to Moira to "induct" her to the Twin Peaks actresses club

But Leland was the one who started it all, he was the reason for the first hobo invasion which took place in the past in episode 8

is it an epic statement on how reboots almost always retcon parts of the source material? is it? an epic statement? an epic statement on how reboots almost always retcon parts of the source material? epic?

Nah. Dougie v1.0 was made from part of doppelcoop and inherited some of his inherent badness. Dougie 2.0 is made from part of truecoop and thus inherits some of his inherent goodness.

LAURA. . . EASY ON THE CORN. . .

That convenience store looked comfy as fuck

It's all you need. Lynch killed off the old cast anyway. Can't believe Bobby is a cuckold, again.

How exactly did he ruin Carrie's life? Looked like he got her away from some big trouble if anything with the dead dude in her apartment and the way she opened the door expecting someone presumably bad.

>retarded coop with no Lodge protection since they have no use for him

Carrie had a dude missing the back of his head on her couch, I doubt her life was all sunshine and roses before Coop strolled up to her door.

Fuck that movie was shit

Did Mrs. Chalfont replace Sarah Palmer in her house in order to protect Laura from Sarah? That would make the ending fairly optimistic, then. Imagine how much worse it would have been if Sarah actually was there in her house, she invites Cooper and Carrie inside, then she takes off her face, smash cut to black.

Why couldn't the Giant just speak in simply, plain terms and convey his message clearly?

i wanted to see more of that massive artdeco building in the mauve zone
those buildings outside the room above the convenience store were neat too

BOB.. easy on the garmonbozia

Who is Sarah?

based hawk hater

That Dougie was made out of Cooper's hair. The real Dougie was alot fatter and retarded.

"IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN" was pretty clear

True, I suppose he showed enough to tie up their loose ends.

EXCEPT AUDREY

I just uploaded David Lynch's short film Industrial Soundscape here youtu.be/5xFt5gxowwo Thoughts?

Dubs confirm

One of the best character/supporting actors ever in the business.

Why are you all so hung up on cliffhangers and trying to find meaning? Did you really not enjoy Season 3?
If you enjoyed it that's all that matters.

Everybody compares Twin Peaks to Evangelion, but a better comparison would be Serial Experiments Lain, or Boogiepop Phantom.

>gif
Stop posting this tumblr-tier garbage. Gifs are deprecated for webm, which is an actual video container as opposed to an image format.

The two horns are the trees at glastonburry

the black eye is the motor oil portal

the other black dots are other portals (jack rabbit's palace, Hasting's coordinates). The hand reaching out is BOB's (pic related)

I enoyed the first 16 hours.

He fucks up literally every time he tries to save a woman, it happened with Maddy, Annie, Laura in FWWM, Laura in S3, and Carrie. Thank god he didn't get involved with Audrey, he would have gotten her killed too.

yes because that's the real coop. real coop sent a tulpa to find Laura which is why he acts so weird.

>when minor characters used to mean something and were relevant to the plot or otherwise didn't take up excessive screentime with wasted plotlines that never resolve
What happened?

I've still never seen Lain, gimme a quickie to convince me to watch it

Actually something that would explain everything!

>Tfw no Lynch designed video game
It would be incredible

I think the reason Coop acts so much colder in Carrie's world is more likely because the joyful part of him was taken to make New Dougie.

It's some of the best anime has to offer. You have to be able to appreciate film, and art in general, to find value in it. If you watch capeshit, care about "fun" and cheap ideals of entertainment, then it isn't for you.

Yeah her power is to inhabit other people's houses as the faux owner in order to jog their memory about things that Laura whispers in their ear (like she did for Cooper in season 2). Also to give people the ring and paintings that bring you above the convenience store.

You take that back. No one talks mean about my husbando, you got it?

I can't view webm's on my iphone though.

>tfw no scorched oil smell this season
>no one once utters the words black lodge
>no one says garmonbozia

Friendly reminder that the ending of FWWM is the true conclusion to the series, where Cooper finally managed to save / wake up Laura. The only issue is that they're trapped in the Lodge forever.

Nah, it should have been 9 episodes, I guess, it doesn't really matter if it exists or not, I guess that's Lynch's "dharma", because he like, meditates and stuff for ideas

Laura is the Muffin being lead through the Woods.

i she good or bad though?

it's a god damn shame. it'll never happen. imagine a lynch designed boss fight. halfway through fighting them both characters find themselves sitting across from each other in a room, or some other shit. i don't know because i'm not lynch
imagine macguffins as interesting as the ring or the blue box from mulholland drive

It's sort of like if Mark Frost wrote a cyberpunk story. There's an episode that brings up Majestic 12 and Vannevar Bush's involvement in the invention of the Internet.

I'm adding more of his short films to my channel on that link until they shut down my youtube channel. I just used the channel to troll with that Out of Sand link on the Vedderposts.

How about a brief premise or synopsis instead of justt stroking your dick?

Cooper talks about the black lodge heaps, and how he's supposed to "go back in". There wasn't scorched oil, but there were plenty of woodsmen. There was also plenty of cream corn (consumed by bad characters).

download VLC

You need to put your phone down and stop phoneposting. Also, why would you be retarded enough to own a device that doesn't have even basic features such as video viewing? Webm/vp8/9 has been a standard for years, even youtube serves webm. Don't use consumerist toys

What in the movie tells you they are trapped? They're really just hanging out there smiling at a strobe light. No one says they're trapped. People pull all this shit out of their fucking ass, I really think no one knows what the hell they're talking about when it comes to Twin Peaks.

Install VLC.

>implying True Coop wasn't the one that went home to Janey E.

david lynch is a genius - who agrees?

>spoonfeeding
How about get some taste and discover art for yourself.

Sounds right up my alley, I'm a huge William Gibson fan

This on the other hand makes it sound like pretentious garbage for 13 year olds who think they're deep

They're not trapped forever, only for 25 years.

Vedderchecked, dubs don't lie

I prefer to remember things my own way, not necessarily the way they happened.

>phoneposting
Lynch would strike you down. You're sick consumerist plebs

Your husbando ruined my waifu's existance, we're at a crossroads here amigo.

And once we cross it, we could be different.

Yeah, but no one ever says black lodge and the only time we see garmonbozia is when Mr. C throws up in his car.

>Dougie asks "Where am I?" with a grin and genuine wonder
>implying that happy, innocent man could possibly be the joyless detached shell we see in Carrie's timeline

>"I'm suppose to go back to a place they call the black lodge, but I'm not going"

Why are you not meditating?!?! Lynch is the new king of it take a look here.

youtu.be/bI6mb5ZMh4c

Sadly the Lain fanbase is full of people like that but don't make them put you off from it

I have VLC but that still doesn't let you post webms from mobile

>Coop says "Damn fine coffee, hot too"
>implying that happy, innocent man could possibly be the joyless detached shell we see in Carrie's timeline

Rekt

>The scene where Dougie looks at Sony Jim and gets tears in his eyes
Coop just wanted a family all along.

In the scene where Diane asks, "Coop, is it really you?", I thought his eyes looked dark, like Doop's. Is the real Coop living in Las Vegas?

TFW I want to rewatch the original show, own the beautiful BR set but don't have a TV anymore. I tried plugging my PS3 on my 24inches PC monitor but I have no sound since I'm using speakers and I don't have any RCA cables/jack to plug it. I just don't want to download it even in 1080p since I own the goddam blu rays.

tin peaks is better than game of thrones, breaking bad, mad men

Postkino

The closest we will ever get to something like this.

They never answered my most pressing question...

Everyone who is familiar with the series knows what both of those things are from context. Why is it necessary for them to be constantly namedropped or displayed? Do your inner fangirl really need constant gratification like that?

Pretty much the same reason I've always avoided Lain over the years despite being interested. Same with Evangelion

You can't get a meaningful answer to the question of whether someone is good or bad. I prefer to ask, "whose side is she on?"