How does this corny shit stay on the air?

How does this corny shit stay on the air?

Abby a best.
And old people love it. My dad included, and by extension, me.
Fuck, I know way too much about this show.

Jews

It's far better than most things airing today. If this board had any taste all the GoT threads would be replaced with NCIS threads.

Grandparents. They don't go out to clubs or the movies, they stay home and watch this.

Level 1 bait

This. The only reason people watch this shit is to check out the goth chick while smoking too much pot to watch something intelligent

Bruh

mahk hahmon

>Grandparents

Nailed it. I remember when I stayed with my grandparents for a little while some years ago and they watched NCIS/CSI/SVU every single night. It was the only television they watched besides old movies they had on VHS tapes.

It also follows that these are some of the most successful shows on network television, which is a soon-to-be-extinct dinosaur anyway. Internet generation does not give a fuck about network TV.

Because it's about the only drama on TV that unashamedly loves America.

Stopped watching it when Ziva left, got pissed at all that romantic build-up for nothing.

Legitimately good show when Lauren Holly was on. Solid procedural since, but has been going downhill after Ziva and Tony left. It's stayed afloat for so long because it's had good chemistry between the cast, and simple but decent stories, and is reassuringly patriotic without being too jingoistic.

Discussing Boomer-core television, I think Blue Bloods is a decent show, while obviously pro-statist, it does a good job dealing with social issues without being too preachy or hamhanded about it. Also it has a criminally underrated stock of waifus.

>I like Game of Thrones but not NCIS.
See what I mean? No taste.

So the people who like NCIS are adults, and the people who hate it are children who post on Sup Forums. Really makes you think.

old people are basically children

The most unbearable thing about the show is their IT skits, 2 people typing on 1 keyboard to defend against a hacker who's on the server but Jethro saves they day by simply unplugging the computer.

Also, they dialogue is absolutly horrible.

And to think this started as some sort of JAG spinoff. Wich was awesome.

Just look at it's air time, it and JAG were always for really old people.

>Oh shit, how can I, a millennial, try and make old people seem irrelevant?

This and Doc martin are the only thing my parents watch. i dont understand

You don't understand kino. I bet you've never seen an episode of MASH.

You're embarrassing yourself faggot.

abby is shit tier.

Kate was the best