Who was in the wrong here? Gordon or the pizza guy?

Who was in the wrong here? Gordon or the pizza guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Recipes/kitchen-nightmares-participant-joe-cerniglia-commits-suicide/story?id=11744484
nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/suicide-texting-trial-michelle-carter-conrad-roy.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBYF4ZHjvgI
youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neapolitan_pizza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably both in some way. The pizza probably tasted amazing, but Gordon had a point about it being one of the worst things you could put in your body.

>The pizza probably tasted amazing,

confirmed American

>""""thin crust""""
>greasy as shit
Most mouthbreathers here would eat it, but of course Ramsay's gonna shit on it.

>Absolutely dreadful
>It's so bland
>Cooked to hell
>Undercooked
>What the fuck were you thinking?

Why is Ramsay so based?

Looks like literal shit. It's raw and greasy as all fuck
America has the best pizza in the world, yuropoor.

>American
>"Pizza"

kek

more like tomato and cheese pie

Gordon sets all these places up to fail by doubling or tripling the price of the ingredients with more upscale shit. He never sits down and figures the money out. Also the two fat twins that cry a lot should have had one pointing a gun at everyone while crying about how he's a miserable failure. Then his brother comes in and they fight over the gun holding it in the air and they both spin around and round when suddenly a shot goes off, and we don't know which one is dead.

Ramsay would die in a survival situation if he has to spit out mediocre food because it disgusts him, like some sort of toddler eating broccoli.

Real pizza coming through.

These fucking losers right here, surprisingly one of the very few restaurants open today.

That's what a pizza is, retard. Not that you would know sonce the closest thing to pizza you eat are the hotpockets your mom microwaves for you.

>tomato and cheese pie
obviously, that is what a pizza is

*Reads these posts*
I... Ehhh
*Sighs..*
Cant argue with these kind of people
*Slaps palm on forehead*

Just in case you are serious... Those are just the ingredients.

There's a point in this episode where the pizza guy is trying to physically intimidate Gordon despite being like a foot shorter, then Gordon jerks forward really suddenly and jabs his finger in the guy's chest and says
>Do not fuck with me
And the guy immediately starts stuttering and tripping over his own words trying to think of a comeback.

I think it was probably one of the only times Gordon was ever genuinely angry in the show, instead of just playing it up for the camera

Gordon. Brits shouldn't pretend to know anything about pizza. If you're not Italian or American, (or if you're from Chicago) you should never open your mouth about pizza. Thank you for your time.

>Or American

good joke, Americans know jack shit about pizza. It's just fastfood there

I see you're ignorant about what pizza is and its history. So of course you would be vocal about your ignorance. Typical reddittttor.

Dominos double pepperoni pan pizza amirite boys?

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Recipes/kitchen-nightmares-participant-joe-cerniglia-commits-suicide/story?id=11744484

"Your business is about to f***ing swim down the Hudson," Ramsay said. "Why did you become a chef-owner if you haven't a clue how to run a business?"

In a cruel bit of irony, Cerniglia's body was found floating in the Hudson river.

Who was in the wrong here?

They were one of the only ones without an ego holding them back

Why wasn't Gordon sue'd for this?

because the suicide wasn't related to him besides some potential subconscious influence over how he decided to kill himself?

Since Muslim suicide bombers, Polish builders and Somalis don't open pizzerias, Brits don't know shit about pizza. They think Domino's is good and they drink tea made from tea bags. Pathetic.

well not so long ago a stacy got sent to jail because you told to kill himself

ramsay said the business would swim down the hudson, not the guy

Because you put apostrophes where they don't belong. Are you writing a fucking poem?

The dough was fucking RAW

Did the pizza have any lamb sauce?

t. redditors

Enjoy your three day vacation

Why does he lie?

the situations are significantly different
>what made Michelle Carter’s behavior a crime, a judge concluded, came in a single phone call. Just as her friend Conrad Roy III stepped out of the truck he had filled with lethal fumes, Ms. Carter told him over the phone to get back in the cab and then listened to him die without trying to help him.
nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/suicide-texting-trial-michelle-carter-conrad-roy.html
She egged him on during the act, knew he was dying and didn't call for help.
The same cannot be said for Ramsay.

Also, the case is controversial.
>The judge’s decision, handed down on Friday, stunned many legal experts with its conclusion that words alone could cause a suicide.
>“This is saying that what she did is killing him, that her words literally killed him, that the murder weapon here was her words,” said Matthew Segal, a lawyer with the American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts, which raised concerns about the case to the state’s highest court. “That is a drastic expansion of criminal law in Massachusetts.”

>watching kitchen nightmares on TV at home
>it's that manja manja episode with the mother who acts like a victim and all the workers fight with each other
>mom asks me to change the channel
>all the family fighting was probably making her upset because it would have reminded her of what our family used to be like

Dude, no one outside the NY/CT of the US or Italy know anything about pizza. That shit is just some guy making generic pizza, he's barley better than the chain places

Ok? And?

Are those SHELLS? You know you are supposed to EAT pizza, right?

That ruling is pretty fucking crazy. If I told you in MA to "kill yourself", even over the internet, and you did I could be charged with murdering you.

Why do you guys always talk about the American version the UK version is way better m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBYF4ZHjvgI

there was far more than one message sent in this case and the context in which those statements were made by her is hugely relevant, you can't simplify the issue like that

Hmmm.... What a mystery. Really activates the almond biscottis if you catch my rift

Because the american version has more dramaschlockkino which is easier to meme

Because British food is literally shit

If it wasn't for Marco Pierre White ripping off the French, the world would still agree that British food is shit, but that faggot gave the bongs an unwarranted sense of self esteem.

Enlighten me, what the fuck do those places have that someone else in any other part in the world can't replicate?
It's a dish like any other, are we to believe some specific places have magical properties? And assuming there's truth to it, what's stopping a chef from italy or whatever from moving somewhere else and make the very same pizza there that they did back home?

Because the Italians invented it, and the US innovated it

>what's stopping a chef from italy or whatever from moving somewhere else and make the very same pizza there that they did back home?
Thats what the Italians did in the US

>this is the thin crust

Well, Italians would want to move to a place. No reason for Italians to leave Italy for shitty, Muslim infested England.

So?
Why can't other countries have good pizza then? Surely there are italian emigrants everywhere in the world. And why can't a, say, spanish guy learn to make pizza?

Hard to replicate the water in NY. That's the secret to the crust.Shut up. Stop pretending to ask questions because you want to have a passive aggressive argument. Pizza came from Italy and was brought to the US by American GIs. You can't go back in time to make that happen in other countries. Go back to your globalist shill thread.

Nothing's stopping you from moving to African and opening the best sushi restaurant in the world, but that's a hypothetical. You're talking in hypotheticals. In reality as it stands, you're not going to find the world's best sushi in Africa. Same goes for pizza. If you want good pizza, you go to the NYC/Philly area, Chicago, or Italy, not Africa. You're just being autistic.

>Chicago

That's not pizza, user. Otherwise I agree with you.

Other countries didn't have as much Italian immigrants as the US, other countries have their own cuisine and didn't have to rely on other culture's cuisine as much as the US

kys

Well yeah personally I'm a super thin crust guy, but I have to imagine that there's some wop in Chicago who knows how to make a pizza that isn't half a foot deep.

anyone has a pic of the thick crust?

I really just want to make sense of this
Obviously not every country will have THE BEST, but it just seems dumb that only a handful of cities in the whole world can have great pizza, especially when pizza is such a popular food.
So I don't buy the whole "you don't know pizza unless you've had it in itally or new york"

True. I forget the name of the place but I was able to find ONE in Chicago that's like you described. It was way out of the way in uptown and nobody talked about it. Other than that one place, you'd honestly be better off ordering Papa John's if you live in Chicago. And I'm very against chain restaurants.

Most pizza is Chicago is actually super thin crust, edge to edge toppings with a square cut.

mfw americans don't know anything about pizza. You have to let the delicate array of tannins truly tickle the palate, dance around your gustation. Check this:

>balanced flavours
>not too much anything
>subtle hints of hinting
>everything's there
>what little there is, is enough to barely appreciate the fact that the flavour is technically present

wow

Update: It's called Gigio's, and if you spend too much time looking at it, you'll never want to eat there. But it's the best NY style pizza that Chicago can do.

i'm curious exactly what did gordon say about the pizza.

American here, that looks very nice. Looks like a nice margherita style pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

Dude fuck off, their are plenty of places that make pizza just like that in New York and Connecticut and I'm sure in any major city with a large Italian population in addition to local styles

Need a very, very hot wood fired oven. Need water with a very specific mineral content and pH. Need good ingredients. Sauce should not be cooked except for the time it spends on the pizza in the oven. Toppings should be minimal.

You don't buy it because you're being stupid and autistically nitpicky. Is there an Italian restaurant in Hong Kong that can make a good pizza? I'm sure there's at least one. But you're not going to find the quantity of mom and pop places making good pizza their own way anywhere put the places I've listed. And I say this as someone from the northeast who didn't realize how true this was until I moved west.

Heh well thanks for the tip user, but I don't think I'll be looking for NY pizza if I ever go to Chicago. Unless I end up living there, but god forbid who the fuck wants to live in Chicago

>with a square cut
Dropped

Truly amazing

>who the fuck wants to live in Chicago
True. I lived there for a few years.
>with a square cut
>Dropped

My negro

>Thinks America doesn't have Neapolitan pizza

>America has the best pizza in the world
I'm honestly jealous of your ignorance. It's pretty close to being a North Korean I guess.

You get that for 4 dollars in a bar

Every pizza place worth their shit has this and it's not very good.

You can't fold squares like you fold triangles, it's not the same

neapolitan is an ice cream flavor, user

>and it's not very good.
Because you only ate the one made by Americans with American ingredients. Yeah, that one isn't really all that great.

Nah. Pizzerias in America use Italian ingredients, not your Tesco Pollack shit.

European ingredients is an oxymoron thank you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neapolitan_pizza
moron

>being pretentious about pizza

I think he was joking, but who knows with the plebbitors of Sup Forums sometimes

I forgot about the native European tomato!

Pizza was invented by a French pastry chef who was paying tribute to the Italian royal family who was visiting Paris.

The main ingredients of the original pizza were fresh basil, fresh mozzarella, and fresh tomato (sliced not sauce) because those are the colors of the Italian flag

Pizza was invented by the French

That's shit. The toppings are way too even. A real pizza in Italy looks like this.

KEK and the native European Buffalo for Buffalo mozzarella

thank you, user.

different people have different tastes. what's heavenly perfect for one is hellishly disgusting for another. that's why i do not listen to critics (whether it's for food, film, books or art).

but gordon's shows (and most critics) is not about what's the best or perfect or good. it's about being entertained by creative insults. that's why i was interested in what he said. i wanted to know how creative/entertaining he was in insulting that pizza.

wasn't gordon the one who screamed bloody murder over pineapples in pizza? i don't care if his head explodes i will have pineapples in my pizza. it's utterly delicious.

Italians don't put a lot of cheese on their pizza because they have enough cheese rations to cover a whole pie

you sound like a snowflake. That pizza is objectively shit

sweet flavors do not belong on tomato bread

>subtle hints of hinting
4/10

The UK is filled with Italians, you nonce

this a 'go 'za thread?

>in naples pizza is supposed to be soggy in the middle
>you use a knife and fork
>they don't even cook the sauce

I used to have a massive thirst for fucking the shit out my MILF of a professor. Then my friend said she looks like Gordon Ramsey. I could never look at her the same way again

Nah. It can't be filled with Italians since it's already filled with leftypol snowflakes and Muslims. There's no room for based Italians. Nice try though. Enjoy your vegan, gluten free halal crumpets

New York City water is unique because of all the hormone control chemical dumped into it by the kikes

to me they do. it's utterly delicious.