/got/ general

previous

aaggghhh...

jon snow is a weak cuckold, a traitor's bastard, born of incest, who sold out the north for a foreign whore. he'll hang for what he's done. the north remembers.

I DECLARE THIS GENERAL THE TSUNDERE DANY EDITION

What are the odds of season 8 leaks actually being true?

>euron's enemies
euron has no enemies
fake as fuck

REMINDER THAT THE LEAKS MENTION STANNIS RETURNING IN SEASON 8 AS A PENITENT SOLDIER OF THE GOLDEN COMPANY

WHEN HE REALIZES JON SNOW IS KING INNA NORF HE SPLITS OFF AND BRINGS A GROUP OF 20 GOOD MEN TO FIGHT FOR JON'S SIDE IN THE UPCOMING WAR AGAINST CERSEI

wat if sailor mars used her burning mandala on the wites and sailor jupiter used her sparkling wide pressure on the nigt king (its super effective lol)

why is stannis dressed in this ghillie-ass bullshit

>my little aunt can't be this cute

do people even care about sailor moon anymore
i never hear anyone talk about it
is it an old, dead meme now

i like it

>tfw the based Brotherhood will never dispose the ruling class and install glorious Communism in Westeros

1>4>2>3>6>5>7
Prove me wrong. Protipp: you can't.

How did Steffon and Cassana produce three radically different children, both physically and mentally, each specializing and excelling in vastly different fields? This is a bigger genetic conundrum than the blonde hair of Cersei's children, if you ask me.

>b-but they all have black hair so it's okay!

daily reminder G-R-R-M is G-O-O-D

>old, dead meme
How is Sailor Moon a meme? Do you seriously just call every single thing a meme?

the high sparrow already attempted it and failed

1=4>2>3>7>6>5

>7 is the worst season
Love this meme

BOW YA SHITS

They died in a shipwrecking accident while the three were fairly young

i called literally one thing a meme
do you seriously just generalize and extrapolate everything infinitely?

>testosterone incarnate Bobby still has all his hair
>younger Stannis already balding

Something suspicious is happening.

It's not that remarkable. Renly is just a gay Robert who likes fashion. They look almost exactly the same and act similarly. Stannis is the outlier because he has autism.

That's because he put too much value in religion comrade

But that's the point, why would you call Sailor Moon a meme if you don't regularly refer to, at the very least, anime from the 90's as "memes". If you refer to anime from the 90's as "memes", I feel like it's fair to extrapolate that you refer to animated shows as "memes", then live action shows, movies, pop culture in general. It's not my fault you've opened up a door.

So Robert's Rebellion was completely pointless and he started a war over nothing?

>Steffon and Cassana

Who? Do you have to be such a fucking nerd? Couldn't you just say their parents? Stick a book up your ass you neeeeerd

t. Sansa.

Also, I didn't pick up on Renly being gay until I watched the show

No

Aerys burned the Starks alive because they wanted their daughter back.

Wut.

i'm genuinely sorry that you only see things in terms of slippery slopes. i imagine your life is probably very difficult because of this.
to answer your question, though, i seriously do think that sailor moon's popularity in its time, and even for several years after its time, was largely memetic in nature, and i mean that in the real dictionary definition of "meme", not as in "internet in-joke". there's no denying that sailor moon was extremely popular compared to other anime of the time, and especially among people who generally didn't watch anime.

>Stannis is not really Steffon's and therefore not an heir to the throne
>revealing this to him is the only way to halt his unstoppable conquest
Would it be kino?

first for sansa breastfeeding sweet robin season 8

Is NK another hidden Targ?

The Mad King outright killing Ned's father and brother and then calling for Ned and Robert's deaths was a bigger factor, but the showrunners forget the show's own canon on the regular.

and sleeping with him besides

WAIT LF MUST BE ALIVE THERŠ£ OR IT IS NOT CANON

>they make both Cat and Lysa who are supposed to be otherwordly hot with massive titties into over the hill menopausal women
The show was a mistake.

I started reading the books when I was 14. I was mostly focused on finding the next Daenerys chapter and hoping that there was a sex scene in it.

>only man besides Gerion Lannister to sail to Valyria in hundreds of years
>full set of Valyrian steel armor
>horn that controls dragons
>warlocks bound to his will
>obtuse and bizarre magic at his disposal
>more than likely has the Celtigar's horn that summons krakens

What else does this absolute madman have up his sleeve?

>bastard
No he isn't

>born of incest
No he wasn't

>sold the north
No he didn't

Cat's supposed to be hot but not otherworldly. I don't know where the fuck you get the idea that Lysa is hot at all. She's fat and disgusting.

Fair enough.

a finger in the bum. aeron's bum.

>>bastard
>No he isn't
yes he is
>>born of incest
>No he wasn't
yes he was
>>sold the north
>No he didn't
yes he did

>yfw Bran fucking with the past is what made the Mad King mad

Who's the most attractive non-highborn girl in the show? What about the books? What about including the highborn ones?

You neo-got lovers really need to go back

SANSAN
BRANBRAN WANT MILKIES
NOOOOWWWWW

>Myranda
>Myranda
>Myranda
>Myranda
That was hard.

I'm not sure I care about Euron because he's too fantastical

why does cersei have black hair
is this supposed to be secret "aerys cucked tywin" propaganda

This

Myranda isn't even the books, senpai. And Ashara Dayne was the hottest piece of ass in the 7 Kingdoms.

If smug bookfaggots are to be believed, every female character is supposed to be the hottest piece of ass in the whole kingdom

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

Putting 7 after 5 is a joke

>Who's the most attractive non-highborn girl in the show

>cersei with brown hair
>gilly in a fucking tshirt when the rest are in proper attire

fucking hell

>otherworldly
that's reserved for targ shits only, user

Now that Stans gone whose left to root for?

Darth Sansa and Cersei are the only ones left. Euron cool but hes just a puppet.

Holy bad taste batman

The aged up the kids in the show 5 years and the adults 10 or so, so yeah, duh?

Books describe Lysa as pudgy as fuck. I will agree that the show fucked up Cat because she's supposed to be hot as fuck but looks like a middle aged woman with deep wrinkles.

>You were alive to see the return of Jonautist

I really hate that trope. Nobles don't tend to be the best looking people, partially for incest, partially because they marry for politics rather than for attraction. Peasants have a much higher odds to produce "the most beautiful woman in the world" than nobles do, for sheer numbers alone. Yet George went with this retarded Disney trope for Dany, Ashara, Cersei, Margeary, and a bunch of other girls who also happen to be very highborn.

>You were alive to see the return of Marcus

>Now that Stans gone whose left to root for?

==KING OF WESTEROS SIMULATOR==

King Robert has been poisoned by a traitor's bastard, and as he lies dying, he names YOU, his bastard, as his legitimate heir. Then, he dies.

You can pick four of the following Houses to ally with. The other six WILL rise up in rebellion, no exceptions, even the Tullies. You gain control of all of their vassals and sworn servants, and you must choose your Small Council, Queen, and Kingsguard from this pool. Everyone alive at the beginning of the series is here, except for the butcher's boy and the Night's Watch deserter.

House Stark
House Tully
House Arryn
House Greyjoy
House Lannister
House Baratheon of Dragonstone
House Baratheon of Storm's End
House Tyrell
House Martell
House Targaryen

Which Houses do you ally with?
Who do you marry?
Who is your Hand? Master of War? Master of Laws? Master of Whisperers? Grand Maester? Other appointments?

that user asked several questions, including one about the books
you answered with hipbonefu for every one

Greater and more terrible than ever.

>hundreds of years of great houses selectively breeding
>not producing 10/10s regularly

I enjoy reading /got/ but I'm honestly considering not letting myself anymore. I read the s7 spoilers without hesitation and I feel it kinda ruined it for me, at no point during the season was I slightly surprised at anything. With all the chaosh that is inevitable in s8 I can't help but feel watching it completely blissfully unaware will make it more interesting. Anyone else?

It wasn't me

They don't do selective breeding though, they marry for political reasons. Just look at Stannis and the troll he got.

well you can leave /got/ if leaks actually surface, but given that S8 hasn't even started filming yet idk what you're worried about

never underestimate the ability of /got/ to autistically discover everything, found out gendry was returning the day they filmed it.

stannis was a 2nd son who robert didn't like
I'm sure the lords can often just take their pick of whichever minor lord has the qtest daughter

Florent's are beautiful

She's just that good.

This sort of autism really is more suited for reddit. please fuck off

>the ability of /got/ to autistically discover everything

It's not /got/ though, it's WotW and reddit.

>I'm sure the lords can often just take their pick of whichever minor lord has the qtest daughter

Maybe they can, but it would be foolish of them and not encouraged by their parents. Roose, for instance, chose to marry a landwhale because he was promised her weight in silver.

>Tullies
stop this.
also based stab alliance every time

>Political mastermind divulges his entire M.O. to some random sluzzbucket he has elevated into a position of power

>Cuck eunuch continues to play the game of thrones

Inbreeding isn't that much of a problem except with the Targs. Nobles weren't malnourished as children and generally lead healthier lives so it would make sense that they would be more attractive than peasants.

They are though. It's a canon thing. The fact is D&D just shit the bed when it comes to casting. Maggy the Frog, someone who is supposed to be ugly af, is a hot witch piece of ass while Cersei and Dany's actresses are just bad when it comes to portraying the character. Then they waste someone good looking like Myranda's actress on some fanfic Harley Quinn character. Marge's the only one cast almost perfectly.

Stannis doesn't give much of a fuck about producing 10/10s. He was a middle brother stuck with a desolate useless island. He was never going to be major nor did he want to be until the incest thing came around.

Yeah, but that's specific cases. A lot of people have gone for looks (and even feelings), mostly major lords. Tywin married his wife out of love for example.

>royal families can't be cu-

>Marge's the only one cast almost perfectly.
a 30 year old ayylmao chestlet, and even then she outshone the competition
sad.

>marry for love
>raise two cuck children and a dwarf
Tywin really is /ourguy/.

are there any games you can play that include mods for got? Things like CK2, but not CK2 because it requires intense aspergers

well roose is like an asexual vampire or some shit who badly needed an alliance with the freys
I'm just saying that a lord paramount (a lot of them used to be kings too) is probably often in a situation where there's a ton of bannermen with daughters to choose from, and can take whichever one he wants without any real political difference

>Which Houses do you ally with?
Targs, Tyrells, Lannisters, House Tully

>Queen
Dany cause dragons and legitimacy
>Hand
Tyrion
>Master of War
Tywin
>Master of Laws
Probably Loras cause he was fucking Renly
>Master of Whisperers
Varys but cautiously
>Master of Coin
Whichever Tyrell
>Grand Maester
QyBurn
>Master of Ships
Whichever Tully
>Kings Guard
The Mountain, double his pay and allowance for murder
>Other appointments?
Someother shit for the Tullys just to keep them happy, maybe Blackfish a field command

>season 7
>wooden acting takes on new heights
>terrible costume design
>uninteresting/predictable plot lines everywhere
>muh dragons

>season 5
>some incredibly lame plotlines (arya, sneks)
>some genuinely interersting scenes (most stuff in the north, anything surrounding high sparrow/olenna/cersei/margaery)
>even the lame plotline of the snakes had mycella's death and some good bronn/jaime dialogue
>hardhome

but yeah, it comes mainly down to better costumes and better acting - which puts season 5 clearly above season 7

They don't look particularly good.

Look at the British royal family. A bunch of fugly cunts, despite their power and luxury.

Mount and Blade Warband has two very deeply thought mods

ACOK and AWOIAF

If you wait for a sale you can even get the game for less than 5$, and its absolutely worth it. Bannerlord is coming out eventually aswell and it will have a GoT mod for sure check it out.

>>raise two cuck children
Good meme reddit theory, but no. Aerys made an off-hand joke about legalizing First Night and Tywin got pissed at him for being a disrespectful shit and making jokes like that on his wedding day. Joanna wasn't even at court in King's Landing until long before Jaime and Cersei were born. Aerys' wife sent her away from court after Aerys started raping his courtiers before he could do anything to her.

Midget might just be a coincidence. There's no one but Tywin he could get his intelligence from. Aerys was just retarded and even in his good days he was doing stupid shit, like he wanted to build a second wall or something. Was it Bran?

t. Tywinautist