......What?

......What?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/invincible-iron-man-1-comes-to-comic-shops-for-lau/1100-153087/
previewsworld.com/Article/182318-Champions-1-Launch-Parties-Bring-Marvels-Newest-Super-Team-To-Comic-Shops
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marvel: PAY US 5 DOLLARS RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR YOU SUPPORT HARASSMENT.

I am literally embarrassed for the people that wrote this. I have never seen something so out of touch in my life. Everything wrong with current comics in literally one photo.

Bendis on the left, Waid on the right.
Ironic how Bendis' example has less dialogue.

>People on this board were actually excited for Champions

Three panel duplicates though when it could've just been cut down to two or three.

>People on this board will pay for this comic

I guess you're complaining about the multiple panels were nobody moves? That isn't even the only time this happened in Champions #2

It's meant to create comedic pacing.

It'd be nice if they could at least make the face move a bit and not just copy paste the same fucking panel but the concept is sound.

Oh, of course. Duplicate panels are almost always a cop out, no matter how you try to justify it.

What is this, the artist got lazy?

at least pic related was a giant "FUCK YOU" to the new52, which I can respect as bantz, but OP's example makes no sense in any context

I don't get what nu52 and Hypercrisis have to do with Kamala, please explain yourself.

>at least pic related was a giant "FUCK YOU" to the new52
...how?

they skipped over the number 52

>at least pic related was a giant "FUCK YOU" to the new52

What?

Ah, I didn't pay attention to the clock. Right.

SHOTS FIRED!!! MAN DOWN!!! DC BTFO FOREVER THEY CAN NEVER RECOVERE FROM THESE BASED BANTZ!

It's a coincidence

They skipped over all even numbers, retard.

never has something seemed so pathetic and reaching to me as this

you did it user, you made me laugh at your stupidity

the Viv page actually has decent timing and enough art changes (the eyes) to work. I think it can be read both as a joke or semi-seriously.

Does anybody have that GotG page where they visit the symbiote homeworld and find out that the race there are noble creatures that protect the universe?

There was a page of purple and just narration. Literally nothing else.

You can't get any lazier than that. That's a 5 minute job in PS and most of that is spent just finding the font you want to use.

Will venture bros season 7 be iron rusty and dr orpheus? With captain spiderhammer, stars and garters, wo the one boobed chick, aqua kingpin and green hornet monarch they got 16 episodes of content to pull from

i was about to point this out.

See and .

Now, if they were counting on even numbers, and then skipped from 9:50 to 9:54, THAT would be implicit of a "Fuck you" to DC.

Yeah I posted that.
I saved it right after getting out of a hypercrisis thread, I apologize for being a retard. Gonna have to change the filename.

At the very least, it serves as an example of Marvel's lazieness.

did champions get leaked? What happened?

Mostly nothing, and then Chulk and Viv hook up

Zis iz not a trick!

newguy, whats going on with iron man and dr.strange? Why are they hi-fiving?

Bendis

i dont know what that means

Cyke gets introduces, Chulk is a dudebro, and Sam gets cucked twice.

Bendis? comic writer Bendis?

Bendis is a bad writer. He supplants dialogue regardless of whether the character would have said it. He makes his dialogue format "Question? Answer. Question? Answer. Question? Answer." all the damn time. He's been in charge of the last 8 or so Marvel events. He doesn't give a flying fuck about continuity.

Go read something by him if you dont believe me.

DC comics writer Bendis?

Wrong thread

No, Marvel writer Brian Michael Bendis.

Autism.

I'm going back to 60s-80s Marvel

Microagressions are one of the dumbest fucking things I've heard.

I'm gonna go ahead and pile on here, because you idiots that consume nothing but memes and spout bullshit because of it should be publicly shamed.

So is Viv practicing irony? Please tell me she's testing her humor protocols.

Marvel writer Bendis? Brian Michael Bendis?

He writes for Marvel.

Brian Michael Bendis? Brian Michael Bendis works for marvel?

I honestly hope Bendis and Waid are just... fired and exiled.

They've literally ruined Marvel comics and attracted a legion of fuccboi faggots who can't write their way out of a paper sack.

Slott deserves to be crucified.

DEUS VULT

Bendis? You mean Brian Michael Bendis? THE Brian Michael Bendis? The Brian Michael Bendis who works for Marvel?

yeah, Brian Michael Bendis. the one who works on Marvel comics. nice to see a Brian Michael Bendis fan here. Im a Brian Michael Bendis fan too. High five bro!

We're awesome Brian Michael Bendis fan bros!!!!

>Waid somehow ruined Marvel.

No. He is just writing your waifu out of character and trying desperately to write something to appeal to today's youth and failing miserable at it.

Now Bendis on the other hand I would agree. He's been a cancer on Marvel since Disassemble

You're gay.

What the fuck happened to Waid

cool!

He drank some bad Kool-Aid.

He's old as fuck writing teenagers. I actually feel bad for the old prick

comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/invincible-iron-man-1-comes-to-comic-shops-for-lau/1100-153087/

“Make no mistake, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN is the flagship title for the new Marvel Universe,” says David Gabriel, Marvel SVP, Sales & Marketing. “Brian and David are exploding out of Secret Wars with an exciting new beginning for the most recognizable super hero on the planet. This one is going to be BIG and we’re backing our retail partners with access to all kinds of promotional materials, exclusive variants, cake toppers and more – everything they need to entice customers to suit up with Tony Stark!”

previewsworld.com/Article/182318-Champions-1-Launch-Parties-Bring-Marvels-Newest-Super-Team-To-Comic-Shops

>The Marvel Universe is fractured. Heroes, who once stood together, now position themselves in opposition to one another. The next generation of heroes are fed up! It’s time for a change. It’s time for a brighter tomorrow. Enter...the CHAMPIONS! Six determined young heroes out to change the world They’re coming to you in Marvel’s CHAMPIONS #1 – a brand-new ongoing series launching this October as the flagship title of Marvel NOW!

>Feeling bad for the asshole who wants to do "New Warriors"
>But without the finesse or skill to do so
If only New Warriors didn't suffer from decompression we wouldn't have to deal with this shitshow and continued shitting on Sam for reasons unexplained.

OP... you're gay.

what gets me is how marvel purposely spreads it's stories over 5 issues because of shit likes this.

So they expect us to pay 5 bucks for an issue where nothing happens in a story line that could be cut down to two issues, three tops if the didn't do this decompression copy paste shit.

25 dollars a shitty story and then they wonder why people may want to buy the trade instead.

>DEUS VULTing them
>not blaming them when plague starts
1/10, would rebel against.

You could of just cut out the middle parts of that Stark/Strange dialogue and it would of worked. The Vision girl is just lazy as fuck. Lazy paneling and lazy writing.

>Copy

>Paste

>Social

>Justice

>???

>Bankruptcy

Seems to be the Marvel way.

I don't think I need to buy any more Marvel books. I can just read Deadpool's storytimes and I'll be good.

Yeah and Marvel is only validating it's stupidity by giving it a serious place in their own dialogue.

I think the Sales and Marketing department is what's killing everything good at Marvel.

Also that plot synapsis sounds like the Runaways. What ever happened to them?

He #WOKE up.

>could of
>would of
This board doesn't need your kind of stupidity.

Why does Iron Man's suit design look so fucking bad? It looks like something a kid trying to trace an Iron Man picture would come out with, for god's sake.

way are you so upset about this

Not going to lie, the right page got a few keks

Wait... Left wasn't an Illuminated parody?

ITT: so many people without a sense of humour.

Read the thread.

i have it's just useless bitching

Read it again using your brain this time.

cry more bitch nigga this thread is fucking stupid get fucked

We contribute to Marvel's failure.
We're making it popular to hate Marvel.
It's a noble cause.

t. upset Marvel shill/intern

.I actually find the Ironman Dr Strange High Five funny.

Even if you're filename is correct...ESPECIALLY if your filename is correct, Bendis is incredibly retarded for being self-aware of his absolute shit writing and yet he doesn't change.

>He's old as fuck writing teenagers

I understand it's hard to really stay HIP to what's COOL with the youngens but if you treat your characters as actual people at least they'll feel organic even if the references don't gel.

Instead we got marketing board "Hello my fellow young person" and it's just painful

His filename is correct. It's from an Oni comic where it had Walker and Deena investigate the death of Madman while meeting the likes of Mage and Barry Ween. The twist is that it turned out John Byrne/Ego the Living Planet killed Madman.

Member this?

What.

>Nick Lowe

Wait didn't he start editing Amazing Spider-Man after Stephen Wacker left to go work for Marvel Animation? Around like the time Superior either was about to end or already ending?

What?
Yep, February 2014.

Oh I'm getting mad

Surprisingly, that's actually the artist of Invincible at the time (Cory Walker) caricaturing himself. He just happened to look kinda like Bendis.

The New 48 BTFO too lmao

FINALLY SOMEONE USES 'IRONIC' PROPERLY!

I was beyond confident that Viv was going to fess up in the next panel to attempting to tell a joke to her new friends and, being rather new at all of this, tried and failed.

Then the next panel was Chulk coming in for a landing, leaving us this painfully awkward scene.

I'm still convinced it was Viv's bad attempt at a joke.

They ran away

Nice delusion, bro.

I wonder if Marvel really believes in this bullshit or they are just trying to piss-off their readers as usual.

>They skipped over 52! Shots fired!
>Ignores that they skipped over 46, 48, and 50.

>I think it can be read both as a joke or semi-seriously.
Except that moment ends with Kamala freaked out that she could have offended Viv and just transitions into another segment. There's absolutely no follow up indicating that Viv could be joking.