Jesus Christ poll, lynch me

I just did the most degenerate nigger thing you can imagine and I'm seriously contemplating suicide right now.
I'm not here for advice I just want to get this out.

My little brother started going on about being trans like 2 years ago so we sent him to a psychiatrist. They diagnosed gender dysmorphia and put him on HRT half a year ago. He was 13,5 so didn't hit puberty yet. He pretty much looked like any girl his age, since he had long hair and used make up and shit. We were always very close but when someone in your family is trans you won't tell them they are degenerate faggots, you actually support them. Kinda ironic that my brother is trans while I visit every trans thread and talk shit about them.
For two years he was pretty much my sister and I saw her (I'm going to call her HER now) as my sister.

Now that she's on HRT she became even more like a woman. Her breasts are growing, a very feminine voice, long blonde hair. Make up doing the rest.
Today, like 3 hours ago she came into my room asking for clothing advice since school is about to start next week again.
She changed clothes in front of me, forgetting that she's a girl now and exposed her breasts to me.
I told her to cover up but she didn't, she actually fucking replied that she's trying to make me horny.
I just sat there baffled in silence. I told her she was drowning in a cocktail of hormones and she doesn't know what she's talking about. She replied that she's been in love with me for quite some time. Boys in school know she's trans so they don't give her much attention. long story short I fucking ended up kissing her and we grinded for a bit, with my clothes on and her in panties. I realized what we were doing and stopped it. I told her this isn't right, almost puking at the realization that I felt my brothers dick rubbing against my pants. She told me she wouldn't tell our parents but still cried because of the rejection.
Sup Forums I can't live with myself anymore. I can't even look in the mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kühle geschichte, brudi

Fuck her boipucci

You can yourself after you fuck xer and green text here

Congrats on being a child molesting sex case nonce, user

Maybe next you'll travel to Thailand to sample the locals

Its not gay if she's a woman now.

at least get your dick sucked before you off yourself.

Degenerate faggot. Please kys. Incest is abominable

holy shit Hanz you're a fucking degenerate

What did you think would happen? You do live in Germany.

This is proof that anyone decent in Germany died in the war

I love Sup Forums sometimes.

>German flag
>boispaghetti in butthole
Sounds about right.

Hit that fresh 15 year old boipucci OP now's your only chance

>tfw the Piefkes are irredeemable at this point

You're on your own now, we'll look for allies in the East next time.

Now that I think about it, Germany might just actually be cursed.

>current year
>not fucking your brothersister
gosh, don't be so transphobic

Jesus Christ... I've heard some shit but this is beyond anything else on Sup Forums. Even the fucking GORE doesn't come close. You're done. Fucking done. Besides fucking your trans dad this is literally the bottom.

>They diagnosed gender dysmorphia
You should've just bullied him back to being normal instead.

Do you think Muslims can sense weakness?

I'm glad there are flags on Sup Forums. I wish we had them for the whole site.

Holy shit mate... I-I-I... I don't even have a meme for this kind of degeneracy. You just should kill yourselves, like Romeo and Julia did.

>Germany

>my brother went crazy and I didn't stop
>he's now making me crazy

You're a major pussy. 10 bucks says you'll end up a chick in less than 4 years.

Your brother is a guy dumbass. He doesn't have a uterus. You're a weak faggot.

Go to sleep mehmet, your pasta is stale

>Hanz didn't fuck passable trap boipucci
I'm just kidding about the greentext, but seriously Hanz be proud that you aren't a furry just gay and lusting after your younger brother... there's always something worse to be attracted to

>literally the bottom
Don't be hasty, OP might hit it from behind.

Please tell me this is bait. Jesus Christ is Germany that far gone?

I get that you must be feeling fucked up, but nothing happened and even if it did it's not like it's an irreversible sin. You gotta calm down and think about this logically; you saw tits and got a boner.

>implying they have a problem with it
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

>what are things that never happened?
Seriously, the navy seals copypasta is more believable than this.

>incest
>pedophilia
>gay
Wow, you're degenerate.
Since you're going to kill yourself, and if there is a God, he's going to be sending you to Hell, you might as well fuck your trans-brother in the butt. I mean, why the fuck wouldn't you?

Hans what the fuck

Reminder that Mediterraneans are better than Germans

I laughed. Then I cried.

>He doesn't have a uterus.
That's a bonus

I hope this is a made up story.

The last thing it need to be 100% german is cumming in her boypucci and the trans taking a crap in your mouth.

You just made out with your mentally deranged little brother OP (who's also a minor, btw.)

Let that sink in.

Also,
>The Founding Fathers of the Transgender Movement
>The transgender movement began as the brainchild of three men who shared a common bond: all three were pedophilia activists.

>The Tragic Story of the Reimer >TwinsMoney’s first transgender case came in 1967 when he was asked by a Canadian couple, the Reimers, to repair a botched circumcision on their two-year-old son, David. Without any medical justification, Money launched into an experiment to make a name for himself and advance his theories about gender, no matter what the consequences to the child. Money told the distraught parents that the best way to assure David’s happiness was to surgically change his genitalia from male to female and raise him as a girl. As many parents do, the Reimers followed their doctor’s orders, and David was replaced with Brenda. Money assured the parents that Brenda would adapt to being a girl and that she would never know the difference. He told them that they should keep it a secret, so they did—at least for a while.

thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

Started by a Canadian with the name "Money"

You should have gone through with it faggot

He became a she for you. I wanted to laugh, but then I realised your brother is going commit suicide. Sorry OP.

Lies

But hilarious ones.

arghhh so close to blessing

I for one dont care what you do in the bedroom, as long as there is german offspring not stemming from consangual relationships.

Why is Sup Forums filled with so many degenerates?

Full Disclosure: I'm also a degenerate

>become a girl so your brother will fuck you
>he turns you down

is there a worse feel?

It already sank in and I'm probably either move to Switzerland to leave all this behind or kill myself.

>You just made out with your mentally deranged little brother OP (who's also a minor, btw.)
>Let that sink in.

Transsexuals and homosexuals are mentally ill
So are you OP (post a picture of your hand, I want to see how pale/Germanic you are)

>your parents hormonally prevent your brother from going through puberty and you almost fuck your brother

What happened to Germany?

Why do i even come here?

Hey, Sauerkraut. You just pitched a tent for your disgusting, mentally retarded, tranny brother, who is also a minor. Not only are you a faggot, not only are you a pedophile, but you are a disgrace to your one mighty country. The only thing left to do is to keep that small sliver of self-respect by ending it. Bonus points if you repent first.

you cant stop because then youll feel like you're missing something

xD

If he was a woman since the beginning it would be degeneracy, but hey, fucking your sister and not having baby with her is not that bad. Some may say it is kinda win-win - you have free sex every day. But this.. this is fucking gay

>typical day in Germany

To read stories about incestual tranny fucking.

>German flag

Why aren't I even surprised anymore

FUCKING JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>germans

KYS
KEKS WILLS IT

Every now and then someone has insider knowledge of something that makes it worth it

I don't know why we keep trying to help Germany AT ALL - if we just supported Mediterraneans or Italians instead we'd probably have more success, you Germanics are fuckups, cucks, and a huge liability, you have way too much baggage

if you're absolutely certain the kid won't become a real man anyway it's better to do it before he hits puberty

Can't get her pregnant just do it mane

>Germany

I ask myself that everyday, then I end up opening another tab.

Your brother fell for the "I feel less manly than everyone so I must be a girl" meme

now he's making a huge mistake, getting hormone treatments and then to decide whether or not he really liked boys he tried to fuck you.

his brother.

don't fucking let it happen again hanz, incest is one of the most degenerate things there are.

when I was 5 or 6 I had sex with my cousin and sister. they promised to never play with me again if i didn't. it haunts me to this day. this kind of shit will be in the back of your mind fucking with you for the rest of your life

don't let it happen again and if it does just kill yourself.

kc tire

you know what to do lad see you in 40 or so

Tl;dr
3 things
>you have a cunt
>you're stupid
>all reasoning from your side comes from you're feelings not from what is right
You tried realy hard there
And you're not good at it
Pls kys

KILL YOURSELF GERMAN WHITEBOY

YOU ARE LOWER THAN A NIGGER

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

hans this never happened, dont tell anyone about this, tell your BROTHER that this never happened and beat the shit out of him if he even thinks about telling anyone. Remember this NEVER happened.

Bismarck is currently rolling in his grave.

Don't fucking kill yourself you goddamn degenerate faggot.

We're animals, you gave into some perversion for a moment and then had enough decency to stop.

Tell your xer not to act that way again, and maybe move to Switzerland.

ABSOLUTELY GERMANIC

No, because then you're taking away every chance he has to become normal and making sure he'll be a freak for the rest of his life. OP's brother will probably end up killing himself.

The blood will be on the hands of OP's parents and the German state

Your family is already fucked up with you, a closet-gay child molesting incestuous white nationalist, and your brother, a transsexual incestuous gayboy.

You might as well go all the way.

>Got an erection

Fuck, i'm gonna cut my dick right now

Says the spic.

real question is did you enjoyed it?
If yes then SUPPRESS your morals, you are already a degenerate, and fuck him. 14 years old boipucci, damn i envy you

GERMANY YES!

DRESDEN 2 WHEN?

#justpiefkethings

>stop going to Sup Forums
>happening actually happens and you miss out
I won't let that happen

You are making Mama Merkel sad.

CURSE YOU ETERNAL ANGLO, YOU LET THIS HAPPEN.
YOU DESTROYED EUROPE

is he cute ?

>I'm seriously contemplating suicide right now.
Do it. You deserve it

And while you wait there is tranny incest greentext fapping tales

Please kys you dirty kraut

Please be fake

Kys

What does she look like? Post a pic or something

^Holy fucking kek

Underrated

First time on 4chinz that I'm genuinely speechless. What the fuck.

This is for you, OP.

Threaten your mom with telling your dad if she doesn't suck your brothers toes on video and post.