Why does Wally West attract all the autists?

This isn't a Barryfag vs Wallyfag thread. I'm not even saying everyone who likes Wally and his comics and wanted him back are spergs. I'm sure there's plenty of normal Wallyfags about and I'm not talking about them.

I'm just wondering why so many sperglords are enraptured with Wally West, moreso than any character besides maybe Batman (due to sheer popularity more than anything). Is it really just the power level bullshit? They still talk about all his great comics and shit, but treat it as this holy relic of comics writing, so it's not JUST the stupid Speed Force power levels. There are plenty of other characters who are similarly comic-y bullshit around, your Silver Surfers and the like.

What specifically about Wally attracts these whiny manchildren? Why do they hiss and squeal at any mention that someone might not like Wally or might like other characters more (usually Barry but just in general)? Waid and Johns' runs aren't some tour de force of capeshit and I don't see why it's so fervently defended, far more than the character's sales or overall popularity has ever justified.

>Why does Wally West attract all the autists?

I don't know. Why does he attract you, OP?

Obviously because I'm a giant faggot with a thing for redheads.

That's just characterfags in general. It's exacerbated by the fact Wally was completely boned out of existence for the last five years and had his spotlight stolen by Barry.

Wallyfags, Timfags, Cassfags and Stephfags, even Kylefags all had their characters screwed royally, and there's lots of them on this board because most here likely grew up in the 90's.

Halfags after Emerald Twilight were absolutely legendary in their sheer level of unending butthurt. It's not the character, it's what happens to the character.

None of them are as whiny as Wallyfags. Cassfags really just wanted they're character back and Hal went through a nigh unmatchable level of character assassination. And even though Wally's back they still won't stop whining about Barry.

Wallyfags are different, though. Everyone you've listed were similarly screwed and nowhere near as delusional or vitriolic as Wallyfags.

>post about wallyfags
>use an alex ross pic, the biggest barryfag of them all

well trolled

He is DC's Sonic, you know.
The super fast, cool, with an attitude that everyone loves, even his rogue gallery loves and respect him.

Mark Waid is a Wallyfag and demanded it be Wally, and even wrote it to be Wally in like every story after that takes place with that universe.

>Cassfags really just wanted they're character back

Nah, I see Cassfags whining all the time about the plight of this character in Detective Comics so for them it's just not good enough for the character to be around. She must always have the spotlight also.

Superfags are the worst, they literally get everything they want but they still bitch no stop all the time

Barry should have stayed dead and has no character.

Science-y dork is a character, even if it's not one you like.

It's a lot better than "Wants to be like aforementioned science-y dork" which is all Wally is -- an idiot grasping at greatness. Go figure as soon as the real deal showed back up Wally was expendable.

Protip: People who suffer from autism have difficulty deciphering another person's emotional motivation. These mentally deficients also label fanbases with the word "fag".

Waid made speed force
Waid's an autist
autistic people like speedforce shenanigans

No one but me and like three other people have even read Baron through Messner-Loeb's based run

Why are Barryfags so triggered about Wally's popularity?

He was the legacy character that became bigger and had better stories than his predecessor. He, much like Dick Grayson is a representative of change that persists. It's also why people were absolutely so utterly pissed at the reboot erasing him because that was decades down the drain.

Hey Wallyfag

>calls Wally the autist attractor

Are you kidding me? There is no bigger autist than "BARRY IS THE SPEED FORCE GUISE" crowd

Because Wally was the Flash and had been since 1986. Returning to a status quo from twenty four years ago because thats how it was when the writers were kids is a shitty idea. Bringing back Hal Jordan as Green Lantern was a mistake as well.

Nigga, Halfags mailed Anthrax to a writer's home.

>I hate wallyfags: the thread

Yeah, wallyfags are the spergiest, most autistic fans this side of Batman. Sure.

Dude. This is a bad troll and you should feel bad.

All characterags suck and deserve a bullet to their face.

This.

Barry Allen, Jason Todd, Bucky Barnes and to the extent where he was allowed Hal Jordan were fucking legends.

Not just because they were great or not but because they were in the past, their story had ended.

This perpetuating their tales took away the mythical status they enjoyed.

Reverting many times takes away valuable character development. Hardly anyone can argue that Barbara Gordon's character has improved by becoming Batgirl again.

It seems these people don't just want the status quo they grew up with, they want to write the same comics they read then.

Source?

>to the extent where he was allowed Hal Jordan were fucking legends.
Hardly, he turned into a measuring stick for Kyle and a warning story for everybody else until somebody felt sorry enough for the poor fucker to turn him into the Spectre

I can't think of any other character who got fucked over so thoroughly on a widespread scale except maybe Scarlet Witch and House of M

And raped Marz's children. Fuck off.

Answer is always Hank Pym.

>Hardly, he turned into a measuring stick for Kyle and a warning story for everybody else until somebody felt sorry enough for the poor fucker to turn him into the Spectre
This. Same with Jason Todd who was blamed for his death and was called a failure.

Both Hal and Jason are ten times better off now than being dead.

>to the the extent where he was allowed

I mean you even quoted the part in your own post.

The motherfucker was boring back then and he was replaced and the replacement sold well.

He was better dead. The spectre shit was a little stupid too, but it became dumber when Johns came along and made him not actually guilty. Now the story can hardly move on past Sinestro. GL titles are like a carousel, you see the same shit over and over. Is it ancient, cosmic, evil, secret threat time again?

>told not to go
>go, get yourself killed

>not your fault

I'm understanding the demographic Red Hood and the Outlaws sells to now.

Yeah, it totally his fault that his mother betrayed him and deserved death for that.

Was he told to stay put?

Ah.

He wanted to help his mother and wasn't aware that the joker was there and Batman should have known better than thinking that Jason would just stand there and abandoned his own mother.

Oh yeah, I'm aware of his reasons for disobeying and what a bad idea it was to trust Jason in Batman's part.

I look forward to Lobdell writing a scene where they are having a tickle fight by the fireplace and Bruce badmouths Jason's mother, revealing why Jason wouldn't listen to Batman when it comes to his mother.

Batman was never aware of Jason's mother involvement with the joker.

And it's not matter of trust because anyone In Jason's shoes would have done the same thing (Including Batman himself). Jason was just unlucky.

Unrelated, but I fucking love the 3-point perspective city scape in OPs pic. It's probably my favourite way of how to draw a city.

>Batman was never aware of Jason's mother involvement with the joker.

It's autism then.

>Jason was just unlucky.

And disobedient and reckless.

He was told not to go, he went and died.

It's like arguing with teenager about what some friend out in his car, he was told not to go.

I was going to post this. Wally a cute. It's really too bad they made him black in the show. Really too bad.

How was he reckless in that day? Batman has left him with his mother and she was the one who took Jason to the warehouse. Jason only wanted to assure his mother that she was safe and wasn't at all planning to fight the joker.

And Jason was never more reckless than the other robins. Damian actually died because he was reckless.

I will try to answer properly without any bias but to Barry Allen is basically Wally-Lite. His personality isnt all that exciting comic wise and most of the plot elements Wally had was basically borrowed by modern Barry to make him interesting. This is what pisses off a lot of Wallyfags I think. Basically West did all the work to make Flash interesting and then got horribly sidelined even before the reboot to make way for Bland Barry who had nothing much to work with since he was a 60s/70s character with no personality.

This is clearly evident in Flash TV show when they talk about lightning rod stuff, speedforce stuff, have wallys gf/wife be Barry's first girlfriend and have zoom aka hunter zolomon be a big bad for Barry.

That being said writers of Flash TV aren't stupid. They have also succesfully introduced Barry Allen related stuff too like reverse flash, multiple Earths, Flashpoint etc.

I love the show because The writers are able to mix the best of Barry plot elements and Wally plot elements into a super awesome show about our scarlet speedster. Hope this answers your question coming from a Flash fag who likes em all.

wait, they changed Death in the family in nu-52?

I remember them knowing about the Joker and that's exactly why Batman told him not to go while he had to chase a truck full of poison that would have killed thousand of people

They know that The Joker was around (and Bruce was stupid for leaving Jason behind without backup), but Jason didn't know that he was in the warehouse and it was Sheila (his mother) who handed Jason on silver plate to The Joker.

this kinda makes wally quite pointless though. even when they make him black, they don't have an idea for what role he holds in the family. if he's falcon to barry's cap then he should be more relevant than characters like cisco.

that's really what pisses me off

Yes. They knew the danger. It was his fault.

Pic related. Its someone begging the insolent not to be part of natural selection.

>Jason only wanted to assure his mother that she was safe and wasn't at all planning to fight the joker
>but Jason didn't know that he was in the warehouse and it was Sheila (his mother) who handed Jason on silver plate to The Joker

Are you freaking idiot, user? How many times it was said to you that Jason wasn't aware that the joker was in the warehouse and wasn't planning to fight him?

They knew the Joker was in the warehose, that's the entire point of the situation.

Jason wanted to go because the Joker was in there with his mother, Batman told him to wait because he knew the Joker was there.

So he knew he was involved and was told to stay put.

He didn't know the specific way he would die, sure, but someone begged him not to go, gave him specific instructions that would have kept him alive, repeated the instructions again and the Jason lied about what he would do.

Jason got himself killed.
Totally his fault.

Again, pic related.

>Jason wanted to go because the Joker was in there with his mother

>literall saying "Wait! The Joker..." because he thought he was there

Jason was the victim.

That's where Jason gets liked by not staying put like Batman begged him to.

See, in previous panels, Batman pleaded with the teen not to go, repeatedly mentioned that the Joker was too much of a dance for him to be heading off alone. And the he lied to Batman and left anyways.

It was sad to see this heavily foreshadowed death take place.

Pic related. They should have put it in his tombstone: "Life is a game."

He didn't want to go to the warehouse and his mother lied to him that the joker wasn't there.

Stop making fool of yourself, user.

A victim of his own recklessness.

Jason died because Batman put him in a situation he wasn't ready for and because DC wanted to get rid of him

he only started looking for his mother only because Batman and Alfred decided to suspend him from being Robin because it wasn't good for him

Like it was said before, Jason wasn't any more reckless than the other Robins.

Women?

Only Damian is as reckless, but his thing is being able to back it up.

Jason died because he put himself where Batman told him not to be. Where Batman begged him not to be.

>take a kid from a violent environment
>makes him a Robin and put him in more violent situations
>be suprised that he didn't trun out alright
Batman should never be allowed near kids.

Jason is the only Robin that failed while all the others grew up to be heroes.

This shows that the problem lies within Jason and not other people, also a lot of other heroes start from bad situations and become better.
Damian started as the heir to the Al Ghul legacy and fixed his behavior in less time.

Jason is just shit.

Tim went to fight the joker despite the fact that Batman told him not to and he did it for his own selfish reasons, but he survived because Tim Drake can do no wrong.

And Dick put himself in danger situations many times and needed batman to save him.

Don't compare Jason situation to the others because none of the Robins went through the things that Jason went through his life.

Jason was just a kid who was trying to survive and never asked for any of things that happened to him and Batman wasn't the right person to handle Jason's emotional problems.

Jason is canonically the dumbest Robin, user.

Scott, go to bed.

Cass wen through worse and turned out better

the problem is Jason and him always blaming others for his shortcomings

Jason isn't genius, but he was never dumb.

If he was, he wouldn't have survived that long in Gotham's streets before batman found him.

>Cass
>turned out better

Dumbest is relative, user.

Jason is the dumbest Robin. By far. It's canon.

Hell, there are new kids I'm Gotham playing Robin, and he is still the dumbest person ever to hold the title.

Had he listened, he wouldn't have gotten crowbared.

Ok fine, Harper Row went through worse and stll turned out better

This gift always makes me laugh.

Cass had Bruce, Dick, Tim, Barbara and many others to support her while Jason had only Bruce and Alfred.

And if actually did bother to read stories about Jason, you would have known that he never blamed others for his problems and only blamed himself for every bad thing happened to him.

>Jason
>never blaming others

>Jason is the dumbest Robin. By far. It's canon
Show me a proof of Jason being completely and totally dumb when he was Robin. Come on, I dare you.

I dunno. I'll always love Barry Allen as the flash compared to anyone else

Who did he blame? Oh wait, you are going to make fool of yourself and say that he blamed batman for his death despite the fact that he specifically said that didn't blame him and was only angery that he didn't avenge him.

>trusting his own mother and never imagined that a mother would betray her own child means that he is the dumbest Robin that ever existed
user, for your own sake just stop.

>trusting a woman that left him in Gotham when he was a child and never showed to care about him during all these years

She explained to him why she left him by giving him some sob story and Jason desperately wanted to believe her.

And if are going to call Jason the dumbest for trusting Shelia, then Batman is also extremely dumb because he trusted her too and left Jason with her.

No, he is dumbest because all other Robins are demonstrably smarter.

Jason is not known for his intelligence, therefore he is the dumbest.

It's a relative term, user, compared to other Robins, he is the dumbest. Dumber than Carrie Kelly, than Tim Drake, he is the dumbest Robin.

>Had he listened, he wouldn't have gotten crowbared.
Calm down with comics, you started to think characters are alive and not in hands of writers.

That's also Barry, not just Wally.

Barry? Attitude?

Oh.

Had he been written as anything but an impulsive teen that was foreshadows to come to a bad end all through the story, he would have been left alive?

Great, trained well, his field performance could've been better though.

So instead of giving me for the man who he it all or any other story, you put one out of context panel where he isn't even Robin yet. I helped you out even, just now if you didn't notice.

*for the man who has everything

No. They wanted to kill Robin.

>Barry
>Super fast
>Respected by his rogue gallery
>Everyone loves him

I noticed you skipped the one qualification that is the complete opposite of Barry.

This.
He has a fucking museum, everyone loves him, his biggest enemy is literally a FLASH FANBOY gone bad, the Rogue respects him and he respects them.

Fuck Barry honestly, at least Wally has to prove himself before being accepted by the other heroes and has to live up to the Flash legacy.

Except he WASN'T allowed until they decided to put him out of his misery and stop shitting on him non-stop

Spectre Hal was the only worthwhile thing to come out of Emerald Twilight

>argue that Jason is the dumbest
>say "FTMWHE" prove that he smart
>then say the panel you give me is out of context just because and it doesn't prove that he smart because he was just training and wasn't Robin yet

Literally, what the heck are you trying say here?

Dumbest is a relative term.

There is a dumbest person in MIT.

Jason, compared to other Robins, is the dumbest. He is dumber than Tim, Dick, Damien, since it's 2016 he must be dumber than any girl Robin if it were already clearly so.

Its really not that hard to understand. Jason caused his own death and he is the dumbest Robin.

Also, there are more than two people involved in this exchange, don't assume.

My God, I really can't tell if you are dumb or just trolling.

user honestly don't bother. You have better chance talking to a wall.