It was all a dream

>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you Sup Forums for recommending this trash

It's comfy. You should have watched closer to Christmas.

10/10 shitpost. But if you really didn't like this movie, there's a plethora of recent and actually bad horror flicks that are made for tastes like yours.

>Sup Forums recommended drive
>Worst movie I ever watched
>Wanted to stop a while in but decided to finish it all
>Regret

wasn't a dream, krampus has them, they're all fucked. this pleases me.

This. It wasn't a dream, they were trapped in the orb, and only the boy knew. That's what makes it Christmas Kino.

>Grandma locks herself in the house
>the dad pounds on the door to let him in
>there's a giant gaping hole in the house literally three feet away
signs that your script needs refinement

>trapped in the orb
Do you also believe that whenever anyone looked into the magical glass orbs in Lord of the Rings whatever they saw was 'trapped in the orb'? They're magical seeing snowglobes, it's Krampus' way of monitoring everyone.

it's a silly horror comedy, no need to get upset, what the fuck did you expect, crafty and dedicaed filmmaking?

a window can also be a door Jed, A WINDOW CAN ALSO BE A DOOR.

Why would their security cameras end them back in time? Those snow globes aren't crystal balls, Krampus doesn't give a shit what they do. They're trophies. Those people are trapped for eternity.

what pissed me off was that everyone who was attacked by that "snow tunnel" monster came back in the film completely unharmed.

Characters get pulled into the snow, they scream bloody murder, they get dragged and pulled around, and you can hear chomping sound effects, and bones breaking, and even gushing sound effects. I really thought that they were going to show off this character lost both his legs, but then he just has a little limp for the rest of the film.

Lord of the Rings, Krampus, both totally unrelated.

leg loss would have been cool

The point is that Krampus ultimately relented because the kid showed that he 'understood the meaning of Christmas' and gave him his family back. The globe is just basically letting the audience know that Krampus is always watching, and is ready to enact the same fate on any families that show a complete lack of Christmas spirit.

horror kino thread?

ive seen like almost every good modern horror movie in existence

anyone know any undercover kino? maybe something new?
ive watched all the meme movies like noroi, mungo, poughkeepsie, etc

southbound

oh i barely remember this movie
thanks user
got anymore?
i really like stuff like the void

midnight meat train
murder party
amusement
the children
the voices
the autopsy of jane doe

I'm not saying these are amazing modern horrors, but they're usually overlooked but watchable.

>80s
return of the living dead
night of the comet

noice
you should check out marebito
and a dark song too

Was I the only one disappointed that the daughter was killed off so early?

Or Krampus is an asshole and trapped the entire family in the globe so that moronic kid can get a nice christmas forever

Are you fucking retarded? Did you watch the whole movie? It wasn't a dream, Krampus got them under his spell permanently.

They now live imprisoned in a glass ball and live the same fucked up Christmas over and over again.

Is it just me or does the ending feel really out of place.
>Everyone dies while getting to the car
>Seems like a bad end
>Suddenly fade to black and a complete change of pace
>Boy is seen walking to Krampus with no explanation