/Battlefield 1/

Just played the Beta, it's actually a great game. In fact... I've encountered something problematic... considering how much I enjoy the gameplay.

I can't stand the historically inaccurate depiction/emphasis on black people in this game. Black germans especially is just plain 0% tolerable. Of course, it's also 0% historically accurate.

But the game is great. Damn Swedes... they made a great game on purpose. This is quite cruel. Sup Forums I need advice, to play or not to play? Does buying this game mean a slight transgression? Or an unforgivable cop out in which I would betray history at a time where we are surrounded by liberal/SJW historical rewriting?

Has anyone else from Sup Forums played this politically dubious (at best) game?

Stop asking pol for approval you faggot, do what you want

Notice how the only white class for the Brits is the one that is least picked.

It's not that great

Feels pretty hollow compared to bf4

All the full autos really trigger me since it's a ww1 game

Some of the soldiers came from the colonies you stupid twat

Don't get it. I played the beta, and the game was way overhyped, all the propaganda aside, the game is only eh

Their sales suffered horribly after BF3, let them suffer again.

>Sup Forums I need advice, to play or not to play?
neither, drink bleach instead

There will be character customization in the full release. It depends on the players themselves how many niggers there will be in the multiplayer.

we are dumping cod and BF and going on to something else,

titanfall?

IDK, but not these two SJW piles

Also, if you play the cuck class you can upgrade your chastity for a smaller model every time you get killed by a black player.

every gun is at worst semi-automatic, a bolt action if youre a sniper. medics get semi-autos. The other 2 are just automatic weapons. I havent seen a single actual trench.

Everyone is black, except for the t*rks :^)

It plays like a fucking WW2 game. They really wanted to make another ww2 game, but knew the genre was oversaturated

This. I'm happy they are doing that. There were too many niggers in Bf3 M16a4 fags.

why are racists and conservatives so underrepresented in technology?

It didn't turn out so great for DayZ though. Everyone plays as a nigger for better camouflage.

Top kek.

Also, do whatever you want OP. But just know that if you buy the game then you are PAYING (((them))) to culturally enrich you.

way too many automatic guns for a ww1 game.

The developers of this game should be shot for tarnishing the image of Europe. No doubt a jew is behind this.

Why is Costa Rica such a crime infested shithole?

Hmmmm could it be the numerous nigger/spic hybrids running around?

Wait for mods. It'll be fixed soon after the main game is released.

I refuse to buy the game.

My Great-Grandfather died after fighting in WW1.

Not going to financially support the raping of his legacy by a bunch of Cuck Swedes.

Oy vey, now play as a black German with Machinepistole type A B or C. Also get the €120 version. Fucking cuck

Glad to hear that.

Basically everybody, stay away from this shit game. All of our ancestors legacies are being raped. Stick to reality, and do what your ancestors would do. Fight for your people.

>no Russians or French without DLC

Why bother? It's just a rebranded WW2 game anyway.

Play "Verdun" If you want a real WW1 game.

>not playing the nioh beta

Pleb

I pity all the history teachers that will get shit from kids citing this game as a historically accurate source of what ww1 looke like. rip rip

i still have the kraut baïonnette my great grand pa brought back after the war
that knife is almsot as long as my forearm
fuck the germans and the swedes

I've already boycotted this cuck shit
It's so inaccurate that it's insulting

buy Verdun instead

game was really overhyped, really wasnt all that good. would buy for 30-40$ max

Just buy battlefield 4 or battlefront, they're exactly the same as this game

Tbqh swedes have become too cucked i think we should consider an invasion of Sweden

>implying there weren't black people on both sides of WW1

Netherland "education"

I switch to the Turkish team every game as they're more whiter than the British team. It is so hilariously fucked how many nig nogs there are running about with cockney accents.

I don't think i have ever seen anything so historically inaccurate.

Also the game isn't brilliant at all there are so many things wrong with it. Nobody revives either.

>turkroach team is whiter than the british team.
Sweden yes!

4 of my great-uncles died in ww1, my great-grandfather being the sole survivor, not even a mention of Serbia or Austro-Hungary in BF1. Oh well, we did pay a heavy price in lives but we are a small nation, I doubt Swedecucks even know we fought.... But not to include France? Fucking insulting.

not even niggers play as niggers

these are the average European soldier circa 1917 according to Dice

>it's actually a great game
stopped reading there

If you like playing it then what's the problem? You already know history, it's not like you're gonna play this game and suddenly go "Oh! So they did have black Europeans, common automatic guns and indestructible tanks during WW1! I was wrong all along!". Just play and have fun.

Not an argument.

>Great game

Its not that great so far, yea its fun, but what shooters aren't?

My issue is that having machine guns was just lazy game design, and they were too scared to not use them.

Honestly, they don't need the assault class, or perhaps keep it but just give him a shotgun instead.

>Nobody revives either.

You know what... I have never thought about that until now, why aren't people reviving ? Is it broken or something ?

It's a personal choice, do you want to hate yourself for voluntarily submitting to cultural enrichment at the hand of the cuck capital of the world, Sweden - and their armies of niggers

There were, but not that many, most served in southern africa.
The only people to use blacks on european soil alot were the French

The sad thing is, there actually was a real theatre in WWI with african soldiers, but the cucks at DICE ignore it because they fought on the German side.

Look up Von Lettow Vorbeck, dude lead an undefeated army in Africa and only surrendered after the war ended

>it's actually a great game

This is the most boring shit ever. This could take the cake as the most boring DICE game yet.

the game is shit

bf4 is way better

Same I don't really like it. I think it's going to go the way of HardLine and Battlefront

Oh boy here we go again

Verdun plays like shit though. It has potential, but Battlefield 1 had so much more. Destructible environments, vehicles, better graphics, fast-paced gameplay, etc. I'm pissed off because They threw all that potential down the shitter and added fucking automatics and niggers everywhere. I don't give a fuck about vehicle speed, or robotic female announcers, the shit that got to me was the abundance of automatics.

check out all these blacks man

evil whitey made them fight ww1

This post again, fuck off Dice, no one wants to play your cuck game here

Buying the game is degenerate. It implies that you have no self control and that you're about as principled as my taint. Side note: my taint has no principles.

The game designers are redpilled desu, they made half the characters black as a joke about the retarded pc culture but decent game imo

My ancestors fought in all British Wars,

I'd be fucking damned to hell if I played this.

Also feel this way, maybe just because it's the beta, but it feels way to sluggish and slow comparitivly the bf4, not a fan.

Britain didn't allow Blacks on the front line.

Also I feel the guns (semi autos), (machine guns) are all the same fucking gun....just re-skinned...

Why don't you just bootleg it?

what a retarded spot to hold a meeting

sauce